curse my stubbornness! // a 1x1 with Raylen and loulou800

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

こうすけ - KOSUKE [post 9]

Postby loulou800 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:04 pm

こうすけKOSUKE
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
currently a half-demon | location: Asuna's/Saitou's hut | mood: sleepy, somewhat peaceful
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    "Yeah, yeah," he said in a sing-songy voice, getting the reaction that he thought he'd get. He could actually see the steam that would've come out of her ears if this were some sort of a drawing, and it made him chuckle a little. He supposed that perhaps he had pushed her too far tonight, and would ease off on the flirting, at-least for the rest of the night. He dipped back into the bathroom, as she headed to her bedroom, having the bamboo cloth door swing behind him. Easing off his yukata to hop into the bath, he found that the water really was soothing for his sore muscles, just as he thought it would be. It was nice to just bask in the warmth and let his mind wander.

It was weird; being in this hut felt strangely homely to him. Kosuke dipped his chin in the water, absent-mindedly blowing bubbles in the water. Was it because he was in the house of a woman whom he used to know when he was a kid? Having that familiarity of the past was definitely nice for him. His past was one that was bittersweet to him; some people treated him and his family with respect and friendliness, while others regarded them in distaste and disgust. Saitou was one of the few that was kind to his family, and that was likely the reason as to why she hung around his family from time to time. She mainly was one to converse with his Dad, as she would occasionally help him during his battles if she felt that he needed some extra assistance. She'd also known her mother, and always treated her kindly. As another human, for her to not be looked at with disgust for having married a demon, was something that his mother was always very thankful for. For being kind to his family, his family looked after her; it was a shame that things ended the way they had with his parents. He felt the tiniest bit of remorse for never having reconnected with Saitou after all this time, but he really did believe that she had died all those years ago. He was secretly glad that she hadn't.

Shaking himself from his thoughts, he grabbed the soap and scrubbed all over his body and his scalp, making sure that everything
    felt squeaky clean. It was good to soak in the bath, but it was also good to make sure that he was genuinely clean from head to toe. The purification that the girl had sent his way really had shook him, so to be able to kind of wash away that feeling was nice; it wasn't the best thing that he'd experienced in the last few years. After having a thorough clean, he used the towel to dry himself off before his hands hovered over the robe that the girl had left for him on the stool. He considered it for a split second before slipping on his ratty yukata, deciding that he'd rather seek comfort in his usual wear. He slept in his yukata, trained in his yukata, and he battled in his yukata-- perhaps he'd give it a quick wash tomorrow, or something. It was just something that was dear to him, and while he supposed he appreciated the thought of clean clothes, he had to decline. He wondered whose clothes they were, seeing as there were only women in this house-- if his thinking was correct, it must've belonged to the girl's father. He sighed, picking them up before exiting the bathroom, his hair still dripping a little as he knocked lightly on the wall beside the girl's bamboo sheet door. "Hi, I'm done," he said, in a somewhat hushed tone, figuring that Saitou was sleeping in one of the other rooms nearby. As he said this, he noticed that the girl actually had her eyes closed, and her face was illuminated by the light of a lantern, while a palette laid down not too far from said lantern. She'd been reading something, something he wasn't sure if he should peek at, but he sure was curious.

Walking into her room quietly, he found himself leaning down over her, his eyes gazing at the story that she was reading; an old tale about Urashima Toro. Ah, yes-- he knew this tale well. His Mother actually used to tell him and Taiki this tale when they were little as a bedtime story. Kosuke always said that he'd never open the box, despite his curiosity, for having happiness was far more important to him than knowing what was in a stupid box. Taiki, on the other hand, said that he'd open the box-- "Why save the turtle in the first place, then, and not open the treasure that you were given? Makes no sense." he'd say, almost scolding Toro. Kosuke had pondered that thought, for sure, but he wasn't sure if it really was worth it to open the box. The guy died alone in that story, and to die alone was a very saddening thought for him. Who wanted to die alone? He'd rather die happy, surrounded by those he loved. He was older now, and he guessed he still had that same mindset, but he didn't love anyone anymore, except for his brother who he still assumed to be alive. Everyone else he loved had died, those being his parents. Perhaps these days, he could understand Taiki's reasoning. He rescued the turtle, so yeah, why not open the gift that he was allowed to receive? It seemed only fair. It was just unfortunate to have such a disappointing ending.

Looking over at the girl now, he noticed her apparent sleeping form. She looked so small and peaceful, and the sounds that she made when she slept were rather cute. He smirked a little, turning to the lantern and blowing out the flame. There was no need for their hut to burn down tonight. Placing the tale on a small table where the lantern sat, he lightly tugged at the blanket underneath the girl's body, and placed it on-top of her, making sure that it fit right over her shoulders. Giving her one last look, he exited her room, tip-toeing to his room that was just one door beside hers.

It looked no different than hers, with a small tatami mat, a small table, an unlit lantern, and a chest filled with clothes. He supposed this was where she'd brought the male robes from, and he deposited it inside, deciding not to snoop. Looking through a dead person's things really wasn't his style, much like people digging up a woman's grave to see if she was still carrying the soul stone. It was then that he wondered if it was the girl's mother who was in that grave. It wasn't a question that he'd like to ask, as he was sure that she and Saitou would be absolutely angry for whoever did such a horrific thing. He decided to keep it to himself, figuring that Saitou might've known, but perhaps not the girl. With those thoughts in his mind, Kosuke found himself to feel more exhausted than usual. Yawning, he fell right on-top of the blanket that laid on-top of the mat, instantly feeling sleep take over as he shut his eyes, falling into a slumber filled with dreams of family and lost things.
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♢ Asuna Hiyata ♢ 010

Postby Raylen » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:18 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Asuna Hiyata

Asuna had dreams of many things in the night, and eventually those gave way into blackness until the sun peaked through and woke her up the next morning. She pulled a blanket off of her, one she didn't remember being on her when she fell asleep last night. She recalled that she had fallen asleep rather unexpectedly while reading, her eyes had grown heavy and she hadn't bothered to fight it. Now that she looked around nothing was as she had left it, the lantern was blown out early into the night, she could still see oil at the bottom of the frame and her book was neatly next to it. Did she just not remember that she had put everything away before she went to sleep? Perhaps her grandmother had come to check in on her and make sure everything was fine and she had been the one to tuck her into bed and blow out her light. Maybe it was kosuke. She thought, her heart pounding at the thought of him having crept into her room during the night while she was vulnerable and asleep. Her heart only stopped pounding once she saw that the soul stone still hung lonely on her wall. It took her a minute to catch her breath, the mere second she let her mind think about Kosuke stealing away into the night with her mother's necklace gave her chills. She knew he was, but not what he would do. The trust she had in him was still small.

The thought of him tucking her in at night was sweet though, and she pondered it just a little more before she got off of her palette and folded the blanket. Deciding that she would take a bath quickly before her grandmother woke up, the sun had not fully risen yet. Saitou normally found herself awake by the time the sun shone fully in the sky. Asuna grabbed a towel, the soul stone, and one of her working Kimonos, simple and plain, and made her way to the washroom. She ran a bath quickly for herself and didn't spend much time idling, the water was not yet full warm and by the end of it she was cold and shivering.

She smelled good at least. She had used an oil that was collected from rosemary plants and bergamot, she found it more appealing and that it lasted longer than traditional flower scented oils. She also liked to reserve the smell of flowers for special occasions. She dried her hair as much as she could with the towel, but it would take some time for it to air dry. The thick tendrils hung straight down her back and would behave the same dry. Boring and straight, though she did have the added theatrics of tangles, frizz, and the ever so important cowlick when she didn't tend to it properly. Though, her hair was one of her favorite things about her. Her sister could never grow her hair longer than her shoulder blades, yet Asuna's swung freely down her back. To keep it out of the way before she went to cook breakfast she took her time braiding it neatly and tying it up with a small pin.

Asuna exited the washroom and made her way into the kitchen, her intentions were to have breakfast made before Kosuke and Saitou woke up. Her hands worked swiftly on grabbing bowls and plates and lighting a wick for the coal oven. She spun around the kitchen, humming a tune and preparing breakfast. She decided that she would just prepare simple foods and make sure that she prepared enough for Kosuke to eat his fill. She had seen how he ate the night before and would rather there be a few leftovers to carry into lunch than him complain to her about being an idiot for not making enough food. Eventually, with her fingers sore from peeling beans, she had laid out breakfast. It wasn't anything fancy, just steamed rice, some fish, a variety of vegetables, some broth, and a hot kettle that was steeping with jasmine and mint for tea. The sight of the steam was satisfying to her, the tendrils floating up into the air. She looked up just in time to see her grandmother, Saitou walk in.

"Good morning, this looks wonderful darling, thank you" She smiled with her old and wrinkled face, eyes squinted almost shut in delight. Asuna, who was happy to please her grandmother kissed her cheek. "You deserve it, thank you for last night" She returned the happy look, "Is Kosuke still in his room? Or did that fool take off into the middle of the night? She said, sitting down at the table. "Actually, I was just about to go get him, you don't have to wait up to eat... I'll be right back" She said and disappeared down the hall, her hair had dried now and so she took the braid out and let the hair float around her gracefully. The strands were shiny and soft, sure to get messed up the minute she began any hard labor.

Asuna first let her knuckles tap lightly on the wall to his room, waiting to see if he answered. She heard nothing, so she took the side of her hand and hit the wall just a tiny bit harder than the first. "Kosuke? Are you awake? I made breakfast" Her voice was a little hushed, as if she were both whispering and yelling at the same time. She awaited an answer that never came, and with a huff she pushed the cloth door aside and poked her head through the opening so that she could just barely see into the room. "Hey Kosuke are you up-" She noticed that he was sitting straight up with his legs folded inwards and his arms limp in his lap. Oh.. He was meditating. "Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were still asleep" Pink color filled her cheeks as she realized she had most likely disturbed the half demon. Though she did get a chance to stare at him with his eyes closed. She liked how peaceful he looked, though he was so still that he could have been dead. "I made breakfast" She said cheekily, as if maybe just maybe, that was an apology for intruding in on him.

Raylen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

こうすけ - KOSUKE [post 10]

Postby loulou800 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:32 pm

こうすけKOSUKE
currently a half-demon | location: Asuna's/Saitou's hut | mood: annoyed
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    It was the ray of sunshine that woke Kosuke up first, before the smell of food. It was very unlike him to have slept in; he usually woke up super early while staying up super late. Maybe it was because of all of the events that had happened yesterday, to have made him feel more tired. The window that provided light for Kosuke made him realize that his covers hadn't even been on him from the night before, had he really been that exhausted? Be that as it may, he now felt more energized, and what a delight to feel no sign of sore muscles! His body had healed, and he could feel his powers humming; alive and ready to make an entrance. There was no need to though, as there were no enemies to fend off of, and there was no use in burning down Saitou's hut. His nose twitched a bit as he could smell what smelt like miso, and no doubt rice and sides as well. A classic Japanese breakfast. Again, he hadn't had a proper breakfast in many years, much like how he hadn't had a proper dinner in many years, and he found his stomach growling at the thought of another home-cooked meal.

Before he decided to exit his room, he decided to have some morning meditation. He didn't do it often, but being in a space where he knew he wouldn't get attacked (yet) gave him the freedom to feel at-ease to let his mind empty and for his body to just relax. It was definitely nicer to do it outside, where his senses felt ten times more heightened, but the bed he was in was rather warm. He decided that it'd be okay, seeing as he'd be heading outside shortly. He'd only just begun when he heard a few taps on the wall. He raised an eyebrow, his eyes still closed as he continued to breathe in and out, totally in the zone. It was when he heard the girl's voice, proclaiming that she had made breakfast, that his zen mode had dissipated, and hint of annoyance could be read on his features. One eye peeked open as he looked at her, his face now deadpan as he continued to breathe in and out. She looked apologetic, her hair a little wavy as one side laid against her shoulder, while the other laid on her back. She thought that he'd been asleep. He smirked, knowing full well that she must've been thinking that he'd passed out, or something, due to his stillness. He was good at being still, and he prided himself on it-- training with his brother had always given him something to be proud of.

He sighed, deciding to get up from his sitting pose. "It better be good," he said, a little annoyed. Hunger was winning though, so it didn't sound as annoyed as he thought it would. He brushed the cloth door to the side as he walked out towards the kitchen, looking over at the girl. "You coming, or are you gonna keep staring at me?" Now, that sounded like his usual bout of annoyance. He didn't know why, but her staring made it feel like she was looking right through him, like she was looking at his soul, or something. He felt that sometimes when Saitou would look at him and Taiki as kids. What was it with these women? Was it because they were priestesses? Were they trying to purify him by just looking at him? He was sure that priestesses couldn't do that, could they? He didn't like their eyes on him; he felt too exposed when they focussed in on him too much. A simple look was fine, but when it was purposeful gazing, he could only imagine what they were thinking (it wasn't like he cared or anything). It was as if they were wanting to see a vulnerable side to him, but he was gonna have none of that. To be in a position where he was going to be vulnerable, whether that was to demons or humans, was not a spot he wanted to be in. Everyone would tack on to his vulnerability, prey on it like a weakness, and use it to their advantage. There was no room to show weakness, not in this life. Perhaps if he was a frog, he could show weakness, because who cared about those annoyingly noisy creatures, anyways?

Reaching the kitchen/eating area, he found Saitou, to which he gave her a measly and half-hearted wave. "'Morning," he said, scratching his chest a bit as he joined her at the table. He had to say, as he looked down at the breakfast, it reminded him a bit of his Mom's cooking. If it tasted even as half as good as hers, he'd be impressed with the girl. There were several bowls of rice, lots of fish and vegetables, and the miso looked piping hot. It looked quite good, and a bit of a smile worked its way on his face when he realized that there was more food than what would be deemed appropriate for three people sitting on the table. The girl must've made more, after finding out how much he could eat from last night's dinner. Seems she's observant, he thought, getting ready to dig in, but not before he earned a slap on the hand by Saitou.

"Hey, what was that for!" he exclaimed, instantly drawing his hand back from the food in-front of him. He glared daggers at her, rolling up his sleeves. "If it's a fight you want, bring it on you old granny." he huffed, a slight gleam in his eye, knocking his chopsticks together. The woman in-front of him looked calm and innocent, as if she hadn't just slapped his hand away like he was being an annoying pest. In all actuality, Saitou had only slapped his hand from reaching out for food out of respect for having manners. Asuna wasn't even at the table yet, and he was already gonna go stuff his mouth like a pig. Even though he was grown, the young man in-front of her still behaved like a child. Not everything was about fights, either.

(( hehe, hadn't thought of him meditating before, but it works in this situation heheh
I liked the bit where she thought he was sweet to tuck in in :')
also, hope you don't mind, inserted a bit of Saitou in my Post, just to get some morning rivalry going haha ))
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: curse my stubbornness! // a 1x1 with Raylen and loulou80

Postby Raylen » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:07 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Asuna Hiyata

Asuna was grinning softly at the stubbornness and usual sarcastic tone of the man that had stayed the night in her house. His sarcasm didn't offend her, and in fact she found it kind of entertaining. His snarky comments were normal to him just as a smile was normal to other people. She quietly pondered what he would be like when he was actually mad, she imagined yesterday's events weren't even close to the extent at which his temper could run. Not even close. She shrugged it off, she didn't have any intentions of screwing up so bad that he actually yelled at her one day.

"Oh don't act like I was staring at anything important" She said with a snide and a light edge to her voice, a smile was still on her face. Small and subtle like she was, well.. she wasn't at all that subtle. "It's hard not to wander at that large head of yours" she brought her finger to her chin in fake contemplation and followed Kosuke to the kitchen where her grandmother was now sitting and waiting on the two to join them. A small giggle left her lips as Saitou reached out to smack Kosuke who was reaching for food already. "You are a whole lot more bark than bite than I remember, boy" Saitou challenged with raised brows and chop sticks pointed in a threat. Asuna rolled her eyes at the pair and sat down at the table to eat breakfast. It was hard not to watch and marvel at just how swiftly food disappeared when the half-demon was with them, Asuna ate slowly and with small bites. She wasn't feeling particularly hungry this morning either, she wanted to blame it on last nights information and the stress of the events that happened the day before. She mostly picked at a bowl of rice and fish, spending most of her time sipping tea and watching with her violet eyes.

"Did you two sleep well?" Saitou asked, her eyes remaining on her food before slowly rising up in a questioning look, eyeing Kosuke more so than her granddaughter. If anybody would have been up to mischievous acts lat into the night it certainly would have been the man in front of her. Though Saitou already knew the answer, and she knew that both of them had retired to bed. "Yes, grandma I slept well" Asuna said kindly, and then looked to Kosuke. She assumed he had slept well, she hadn't heard anything into the night to tell her otherwise and if he didn't she sure would have heard him complain about it by now.

"I have some questions, actually, grandma" Asuna asked, her hand traveling from her tea cup to her neck where the necklace hung. It felt heavier, not because it was actually heavier but the responsibility and information it held made it seem heavier around her neck. Like when you feel the weight of the world on your shoulders only this was a weight on her neck. "I am not sure..." her brows knit together as she tried to think of how to word it, but there was no fancy verbiage needed, "What's next? What do I do with this? What can I do?" She asked, looking to Kosuke as well, he should have been included in this too. He knew more about the stone than she had yesterday and he'd been alive much longer, she lacked every bit of experience needed and the two beings in front of her had all of it. Asuna sighed and collected her breath, she knew what she wanted to do. She was just waiting for her grandmother to tell her, when really she just needed to tell herself. "I think I can really do something for Nori, grandma" Asuna said softly.

She'd spent her night dreaming of her family and the coexistence of the stone and her family, what life would have been like if the stone didn't interfere with her peaceful life and her mother and grandmother could have remained active priestesses. When really what she had thought about was what the stone could do to help her get that peaceful life back. She couldn't bring her mother and father back sure, but Nori wasn't killed. At least not to her knowledge of this day...

Hiya, so sorry it took so long. Fell asleep last night and I had another (easy) exam this morning and I am currently writing this in an airport because I am headed back to my house away from my dad and siblings hahaha. Freedom at last! So this post was slightly rushed due to they just started boarding my plane, I will get back into a normal routine with our previously long posts here shortly. I also kinda had a brain lapse on where we were headed, I knew that we are going to have a talk and kosuke is gonna have a stone stealing moment and what not this morning so I'm trying to get us there by having Saitou explain things. Bc saitou is great for plot development and just saying what needs to be done lollll great grandma

anyway, long story short I will have time on my hands because I do not have exams scheduled until finals week which is around May 7:) Can't wait to get back into the swing of things, sorry the end of this week took such a toll on my writing
Raylen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

こうすけ - KOSUKE [post 11]

Postby loulou800 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:59 am

こうすけKOSUKE
currently a half-demon | location: Asuna's/Saitou's hut | mood: curious, tempted
    Kosuke glared at the girl. "Large head? What the hell? Why don't you look at the mirror, girl?" He looked back at Saitou, still silently daring her to a challenge at the breakfast table. "Well, times have changed. It's been a long time since you've seen me." he shrugged, letting his challenge go. He could always pick a fight with her later, anyways. "And I'm not a boy anymore, I'm a man." He puffed his chest proudly, a bit of a smug look on his face. "I was what, eight when you last saw me? I wasn't nearly as strong back then as I am now." He crossed his arms, thinking back. He had gotten on Saitou's bad side plenty of times, but whenever he retaliated, he was never as brave as he was now. Sure, he had confidence and bravery, but it wasn't as strong as it was now that he was older. Maybe it was having Taiki by his side that also helped him become more confident. Since he was on his own these days, he was bound to be more tough, so that he could look after himself without any regrets. Being out in the world on your own required lots of confidence, why, if he was always a wimp about everything, then he probably would've died a long time ago. Besides, being a half-demon meant that since he was born, he always had to look out for himself, as there was no-one else to have his back (other than his family, of course). But human kids and adults would constantly taunt him or ignore him, and demons would always try to belittle him. It was just better off for him to have a thicker skin than most did. Otherwise, survival would be pretty dim. His confidence? It'd be shot.

Shaking himself from his thoughts, he noticed that the girl had started eating (slowly, mind you), which meant that he could start eating as well (without being reprimanded by the old lady). As he dug in, he had to admit that the food was pretty tasty-- not that he'd say it aloud to the girl. She'd probably brag about it for the rest of the day, so much so that he'd wish that he'd swallowed his words like how he swallowed his food. The rice wasn't too soft, and the miso wasn't salty. The fish was tender, with simple seasonings of what tasted like salt, soya sauce, sugar, and the tiniest bit of pepper. He wondered who had done the fishing, her or Saitou? The vegetables were nice and crisp, flavoured with similar seasonings to that of the fish. He quite liked vegetables, probably because his mother always served it to the family with the most delicious flavours. As a result, he never grew to dislike them. Come to think of it, there really wasn't a food that he disliked, at-least not one that he could think of straight from the top of his head. He tended to like most things, such as the meal before him. He kept eating, more than happy to eat the entirely of the table if he could.

Kosuke nodded in response to Saitou's question. "Yep," he said between mouthfuls. "I was pretty tired after my bath actually, passed right out." He eyed the girl when she said that she'd slept well. He wondered if she really had been asleep when he placed the blanket on-top of her, and blew out her lantern. It was pretty uncharacteristic of him to do such... tender things? to someone he really didn't know at-all, but there was something about her last night that caused him to just do it out of his own want. He hoped he wasn't becoming soft. That'd bring him nothing but trouble. She didn't say anything about him popping into room, though, which meant that he was in the clear.

It was when the girl started to talk about the stone that he paused in his eating, his attention increasing to the topic at hand. The stone was much more interesting than talks of bedtime and dreams of sweet nothings. The stone flickered in his line of sight, as he was now turned slightly towards her, beckoning him to swipe it from her neck. "If you really don't know what to do with it, you could really just give it to me," he said casually, shovelling rice into his mouth. "It's what I've been saying all along anyways. It's only gonna give you trouble." He looked out of the corner of his eye at her. He was bracing glares from both women, or perhaps a kick from them both from underneath the table at his suggestion. With all thoughts of violence out of the way, it really would be better for the girl to just give it up. Now that the stone had "woken up" again, so to speak, demons and humans alike would be running all over the country to find her, and kill her so they could take possession of the stone. He was pretty sure that the girl wanted to keep breathing, so to ease both her and Saitou's mind, why not just give it to him? With the stone's power, he'd be able to defeat anyone who came across him. Better yet, he could even strike them a deal, if she gave him the stone, then he wouldn't attack her or her grandma. Of course, that'd never fly by them, so he didn't even bother suggesting that deal.

His brow furrowed the slightest at the mention of a girl's name: Nori. Who was that? Kosuke had pretty much devoured everything at this point, so there was no need for him to keep on eating. Placing his bowl and chopsticks on the table, he placed his left leg down to the side so it faced to an inward "v", while his right leg was bent towards his chest, where he laid his right arm on-top, his left hand drumming on the table in-front him, impatient. "Who's Nori?" he asked, looking between the girl and Saitou. He really didn't think she was talking about seaweed, as Nori was also a name. It'd be ridiculous if she were referring to seaweed, of all things.

(( I hope you got my message in response to your OOC here :'D ))
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me