1x1 w/ Piera

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Piera

Postby Piera » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:01 pm

"Okayy.." that was a little too much information. "I'm gonna go let mum know you're here." Tate said as he slowly left the room. "If you want a drink or anything, fridge is open, just don't drink Pa's beer." With that, he was finally out the door and went looking for his mum.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:16 pm

Travis watched the guy leave, closing the door behind him and leaning against it. "You're an idiot," he scolded himself. It was going to be a long summer.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:28 pm

Soon enough, Tates' mother swung the door open. "Oh lookit our new lil helper!" She beamed. "Was the drive okay? Not too far out? Are you hungry? I got dinner cooking." She looked like your typical country mum, jeans and plaid, cowboy boots.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:36 pm

Travis stumbled away from the door as it was pushed open, turning to look at the very stereotypically country woman in front of him. She must be Tate's mom. Is the bursting into each other's rooms without warning thing common? Shaking his thoughts, Travis tried to focus on each of her questions, "uh, yes. No. A little?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:15 pm

"Come on then, before it's all gone." She chuckled and left the room to finish up the food. Tate was already setting the table but he heard his mother from Travis's room. "Hope you like pork chops!" He called out.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:05 am

He didn't, actually, but it'd be rude to not eat dinner with them. Travis followed Tate's mother out of his room and back to the kitchen, "Can I help at all?" He asked politely.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:29 am

"Just sit right on down, we got it all covered." Tate's mum said, coming over and placing a few bowls of sides in the middle of the table. Tate finished setting the table and took a seat.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:21 am

Travis followed her instructions, taking a seat next to the table. "It smells great, ma'am." Travis said politely, although the smell of pork chops wasn't very appealing to him.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:44 pm

"Aw thank you sweety. It's a family recipe." She smiled as she came over with a plate full of chops. She put two chops on Travis's plate and three on Tates. "There we go, now just put whichever sides you want on. Atleast two vegetables." Tate rolled his eyes ad he loaded his plate.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Travis thanked her for the chops, taking a few of the sides, including the instructed two vegetables, and putting them on his plate.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me