Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cswolf and Scaredofmostthings (1x1 roleplay)

Postby cswolf. » Wed May 15, 2019 2:26 pm

August finished his classes for the day with a yawn. He still had a couple of hours to kill before he had his shift at work. He hummed and decided to go to the library to read for a little. He would go to his dorm except for the fact that his room-mates were having a DnD game there and he didn't want to interrupt it. He went into the library and found his way over to an area with a couch. He pulled his knees to his chest and opened his book and began to read. The hours passed by with ease and he shut his book. He stretched out with a yawn and went to work. Soon he was behind the counter once more, serving drinks and smiles.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Thu May 16, 2019 9:52 am

When Travis finally decided to shut down for the night, after hours upon hours of work, the library was deserted, only the night shift librarian at the counter. Travis got up from his nest, packing up his things into his bag and leaving the building. On his way to his dorm he thought about popping into the coffee shop, hoping to see August. After deciding that would seem desperate, especially if August wasn't working, Travis remained on his original course, entering his dorm.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Fri May 17, 2019 6:32 am

August finished his shift at the coffee shop without seeing Travis again. He went back to his dorm and finished up any remaining homework he had for the next day before going to sleep.
Early the next morning his alarm went off. August stood up and got dressed for the day before grabbing his bag and breakfast. He walked to the coffee shop and opened it up for the day, standing behind the desk with a smile upon his face as he began serving the tired patrons of the city. It was his normal routine. He was used to it. He waved to his boss as he came in for the day. He hummed as he worked.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun May 19, 2019 1:55 pm

Travis woke up way too early for his day off. No classes and yet he was up at 7 freaking am. His alarm wasn't even on, how unfair. Grumbling he got up, pulling on a loose pair of pants and another oversized hooded sweatshirt. If he was gonna be up his early, he was getting coffee. Pulling on some worn out sneakers and not bothering to brush his hair, he left the dorm. Then had to go back because he forgot his wallet. Then again because he forgot his keys. He really was a mess in the morning. As he approached the coffee shop he paused, seeing Augsut in the window. Debating with himself about whether or not he wanted to see Augsut when he looked like he got dressed in the dark, which he might've without noticing, it was too dark to tell. Eventually though, his need for coffee won out, and he entered the store.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun May 19, 2019 2:07 pm

August hummed happily as he was behind the counter early in the morning for his daily shift at the coffee shop. He was dressed in a nice shirt, pants, sneakers, a beanie and an apron tied on nicely. He always dressed nicely even though he got up early in the morning. It was a requirement for his job since he worked with people all day. He turned as he heard the door ding. "Hello! Welcome to Bean of Beauty!" He grinned as he spoke his required greeting, noticing that it was Travis. He seemed disheveled and dressed like he had gotten dressed in the dark but he didn't say anything. "What can I get for you today, Travis?" He asked he man curiously.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun May 19, 2019 2:12 pm

Travis wondered up to he counter, leaning on it heavily as he was still a little drowsy. He scanned Augsut quickly, noticing how nicely the man was dressed, "Hey handsome," he said, trying to sound flirtatious although he probably sounded a little drunk. His brain quickly caught up to him, "as, sorry, morning brain, ugh. Can I just get like a really large coffe with, like, all the espresso?"
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun May 19, 2019 2:16 pm

August chuckled as Travis leaned on the counter like a drunk man. He blushed however when Travis called him handsome. He hummed and nodded, placing the order in. "That will be $4.75" He told him with a chuckle. "Can I get your name for the cup?" He teased the man with a smile upon his face once he paid. He gave him his change back and waited with a marker poised for him to give him his name.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun May 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Travis handed over his money, giving him a five but waving away his attempt to give him change. At the request for his name Travis gave a jokingly affronted look, pretending to be offended, "You can call me August, if you must." He responded, grinning widely at the man.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun May 19, 2019 2:27 pm

August smiled and placed his change in the little cup for the Animal Shelter in their town. He chuckled at his joke about his name. "Well, August is already taken by me so I'll call you July." He teased as he went and made his coffee. He called it out with a playful smile on his face. "Really large coffee with all the expresso for July..." He called out with a laugh, handing it to Travis. He bid him goodbye before he had to go back to work.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sun May 19, 2019 2:34 pm

"Hmm July, perhaps the better of the two," He teased as he moved down to the serving counter. He took his coffee gratefully, before exiting the store. Excited to go back to his dorm and back into his bed, now with his warm coffee and a large grin.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me