one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:55 am

Karma Akabane
He took Rio's arm "come on, lets plan this out of the weather" he brought her to the local noodle shop in town before they took a seat. Moments later he explained his first 'plan' . "Life or Death situation" he smirked devilishly, of course it was an insane idea "get them locked in a room so they have to work together to get out~"

Curii Marshall
She faintly heard him but kept moving until they were out of sight. The cold was starting to get to her face now and her nose felt numb. She sighed "I am.. way out of his reach.. not a chance" she chuckled to herself, finally seeing her house in the distance. She ran over and entered, shouting to let her parents know she was home, running to her room, which was almost like an insect zoo. ant farm, millipede breeding habitat, Hercules beetle.. it was her comfort zone.
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:35 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    The wind didn’t seem to be letting down anytime soon. Nodding, she followed Karma back to town. Once they entered the noodle shop, she inhaled the sweet aroma that made her mouth water. Sliding into a seat across from Karma, she waited to hear his ingenious plan while running a hand through her wind blown hair. She smirked and nodded ecstatically. “Haha! That’s amazing. Should we buy them tickets to that escape place down the road? Or we could just lock them in a room at school or someplace else.” She leaned back in the seat and glanced out the window. She didn’t mind spending a little bit of money if she had to, but most of the time she would prefer not to.

R e n T a n a k a
    Home sweet home. Ren pulled out the spare key his dad had given him and walked inside, locking the door behind him. Pulling his jacket off, he hung it up on the coat rack and took off his shoes, leaving them on the mat. He couldn’t feel his face at all. His parents were both working and didn’t get home until later. Walking into the kitchen, Ren opened the cabinets to survey the food they had. They needed to go to the grocery store soon, he noted while pulling out a half empty chip bag. Flopping down on the couch, he wrapped himself in a blanket to warm up and turned the tv on to see if there was anything to watch.

// ren is a couch potato c: //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:45 am

Karma Akabane
"If we're to give them tickets, they'll need to be convinced. Our best bet would be to trick them into a small room at the school" he smirked "They'll at least have some bonding time in there~" he hoped at least Curii would take the situation more negatively, like thinking they were just trapped there until death.

Curii Marshall
She warmed her hands before handling her millipedes, they were her babies and she didnt want them getting cold. She picked up her giant african millipede and let it crawl over her arm "ha.. I dont think i have a chance.. I'll just get through the year and hope i get pretty.." she thought about her methods of trying to look better, pretty common for teenagers but it wasn't good.

( me too tho :D )
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:10 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    You’re right! How about the storage closet? It’s pretty small with no windows.” Rio was tingling with excitement. Was she going to eavesdrop? If she could hear them, absolutely. The storage closet was so cramped, they’d be pretty close together. Jumping out the window wasn’t an option because, there was no window in the first place. Their only option was the door - which locked on the outside. “We can let them out after maybe thirty minutes to an hour. Or maybe more.” Poor Curii would flip out and Ren, who knew how he’d react. And it’d be pretty cold in there. What if they cuddled to stay warm? It was perfect! “Karma, you’re a genius. How about we do this tomorrow after school? I can ask Curii to go there after class ends so we can talk in private, and you get Ren there.

R e n T a n a k a
    While eating the chips, Ren flipped through the channels. Nothing seemed interesting. Sighing, he turned the television off and leaned back into the couch cushion. He was pretty bored and there was nothing to do at his house. No one to hang out, not like socializing was something he liked to do. He couldn’t cook and his parents wouldn’t be home to make or bring dinner for a few more hours. No homework. Maybe he’d just sleep.

// oml them being locked in a storage closet together would be so amazing c:< and i didn’t really know what to put for ren c’: //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:16 am

(we can just let Karma and Rio plan this out for a moment and do a timeskip to tomorrow :3 )

Karma Akabane
"Of course!" he ordered noodles, for the both of them. Nothing like nice hot noodles on a freezing cold evening. They would plan it perfectly before going their separate ways for the night

Curii Marshall
Curii sighed and put the millipede up, changing into some pajamas and curling up under her big blankets, burying her face into her pillow "hello silence.. hello desolation.." and with that she slipped off into sleep
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:36 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    When their noodles arrived, Rio dug in. She didn’t care if people saw how much of a messy eater she was. When they got the check, Rio snatched it off the table before Karma could and pulled out her wallet to pay. “My treat. You came up with the perfect plan.” She pushed her empty bowl off to the side and clasped her hands together on the table. “The only thing we need is the key to the spare closet. But I’m sure Korosensei would be more than willing to help us. He loves to matchmake just as much as us,” Rio pointed out while rolling her eyes at the memories of some of the things their teacher had done to put students together.

R e n T a n a k a
    zzz

// yep! timeskip after this post?? //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:41 am

(yes uwu)

Karma Akabane
He grinned in agreement, remembering that ridiculous time he gathered them in his little "ship" pairs, into a cave system, trying to scare them all and ended up being scared instead. It was funny, to say the least. "That will be easy, so long as we say they wont get hurt~" he knew that if there was true danger involved, then under no circumstance would Korosensei agree. He set his empty bowl next to hers and stood up "alright! after school we get the two starstruck lovers into the spare closet. Sounds great"
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:19 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    End of the day, and the plan was beginning to swing into action. Rio had asked Korosensei for the key to the spare closet before class started (specifically before Curii and Ren showed up to class) so he wouldn’t dash off before she had a chance to ask him once class was dismissed. Of course she had also tried stabbing him while asking him for the key, but like most everyone, she failed. Walking over to Curii’s desk, Rio waved at the girl and stopped in front of her. “Hey Curii, do you mind going to the spare closet down the hall and waiting for me so we can talk in private?” This was going to be good.

R e n T a n a k a
    Another boring day of class, over. Ren was packing up, but this time a little more quickly. He didn’t want to get caught up with those three again. Mostly those two. Karma and Rio. Curii wasn’t that bad. He had this uneasy feeling that he couldn’t explain and he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. Shrugging his jacket on, Ren began to hurriedly walk out of the classroom while also trying to slip past Karma and Rio without them seeing him.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:27 am

Karma Akabane
Karma stopped Ren "woah there. leaving so quickly?" he wasn't going to let this slip through his fingers. It was a perfect plan, too perfect but just Ren's anxiousness to leave could ruin it

Curii Marshall
Curii looked up at Rio curiously before standing up "huh? um, sure. I'll be there" she smiled nervously before going along the the spare closet and waiting anxiously. She didn't need to be home any time soon so it was fine, she didn't mind hanging around for the time.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:40 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Curii was inside. Perfect. Rio headed back to her desk to grab her bag and coat, along with the key. She could see Karma talking to Ren in the classroom entrance. She frowned as she watched the two. What was taking so long? Ren was going to take a lot more convincing to get into the closet. Ugh, maybe they’d have to shove him in there by force. That was their only other option, and he didn’t seem to be giving in anytime soon.

R e n T a n a k a
    Great. Ren stopped and glanced over to see Karma there. “Because I want to go home.” Ren replied while staring at the redhead. What did he want? There was no huge secret or juicy information about him that Karma could get. Why would he want to know something like that anyway? Blackmail? “Do you need something?
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me