1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Private Bakugan Gundalian Invaders with wolfrunner

Postby Ghost Fox » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Wolfen sat there quietly proud that the poet dude got his little hint. "Well this poet dude certainly isnt stupid, 1 point for catching onto my little hint." He said before vanishing into Jozie's pocket, pocking his tiny head out, "I'm warning you poet dude, try anything funny, and ill make you pay." He said before vanishing again.

Jozie chuckled a little, "No no, it's not that he doesn't like you, he's more protective, he's a big softie." She said with a nod, She looked around there were fewer kids now than when she entered, she huffed finding that a little strange, "Well I hope we talk again soon, I must go meet up with my friends." She said looking at him, she didn't want to leave. "Shame I was really like talking to you, you certainly are an interesting one." She said, before turning her back towards him. "I hope we will get to talk again soon." She said with a nod.

Ren nodded, "Talking about this in Marucho's office, is better than out here where someone could be listening in." He said looking at his friends, "How about we page her to meet us in Marucho's office, that way dan you aren't running around after what happened, you must be tired." He said looking at everyone. He started to head out of the battle arena. His plan was going according to plan, he wondered who was here in interspace, Jesse, or the others, He figured that his Jozie girl wasn't a real issue since she didn't stick around long enough, but she was someone to watch out for since she is the brawlers' friend.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:22 am

As if on cue Jozie's bakumeter started to beep and flash. It was the Brawler's Emergency Alert. The boys were trying to get a hold of the girl to call her into Marucho's office.

Jesse turned grinning to walk in the opposite direction. So that was one of the Battle Brawler's. Interesting. He'd have to keep an eye on her. As he walked away the green-clad male held out a hand containing a mostly green sphere tightly locked up. Jesse grinned before putting the sphere away again. Here he was sharing the same sentiment as the others that this mission was going to be boring and tedious. How wrong that assumption was.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:48 am

Jozie opened a portal to go to Marucho's office, she had a smile on her face, the kind you have when you met a cute someone for the very very very first time. "Hey." She said as she looked at her friends, she sat down on the couch Marucho had in his office.

Ren started to explain everything about the enemies, also giving his friends pictures and everything, He watched everyone closely.

Wolfen came out of the pocket nearly having a heart attack when he saw the poet dude, "Wait Poet Dude is an enemy, he was talking with Jozie before she came here." He explained to them all, "He was getting a little flirty." He said with a protective growl

Jozie listened to Ren's explanation, She was shocked and so not believing that the sweet guy she just met is an enemy, "Your wrong, Ren, so very very very wrong." She said, standing up, she looked down at her bakumeter wondering where she should portal to. "I don't believe a word you say, this guy isnt bad, he is so nice, interesting even." She said as she pointed Jesse's picture, she looked at Dan, Shun and Marucho and Jake, "Sorry guys, but I got to run." She said vanishing, this time leaving her own Bakugan behind.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:37 am

The group looked at the three pictures Ren brought up on the table. They were profiles to be more accurate:
A blue haired girl in glasses.....Lena Isis, apparently an Aquos Battles.
A brutish-looking blonde guy clad in red.....Sid Arkale, a Pyrus Battler like Dan.
And a green-clad grinning young man who was a Ventus Battler......Jesse Glenn. That was the one Wolfen had called Poet Dude. But why had Jozie taken off again? She was acting weirder then normal if someone asked Dan's opinion. Not that anybody did.

"What is up with her today? I mean she totally forgot W olfen, she can't take on the Neathians without a bakugan. Sheesh!", huffed Dan rubbing the back of his head.

But Shun seemed more concerned and focused on the Darkus Bakugan on the table. "Poet Dude? You mean you've seen one of these guys around Interspace Wolfen?", asked Shun, "Think you can lead the way to where you met?"

Marucho understood right away. "Good idea Shun. If we find one of these guys then there is a chance the others could be near by. It's worth a try.", said the blonde haired boy nodding in approval.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:54 am

Jozie is walking around the common area she realized that she left Wolfen but she trusted her friends they would keep him safe.

Ren nodded “I think it’s best to stay alert but not to alert we don’t want to scare everyone here and we certainly don’t want to give the hint to the enemy we know about them.” He explained “catching them by surprise is our best no safest way to go.” He said with a nod
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:32 pm

The others agreed. However, unknown at the moment for the Brawlers, two figures were busy making their way around the virtual gaming interface. Two familiar figures despite the boys having just seen their picture. One was a young women with blue hair in a bun and glasses. Her companion was a brutish young man with blonde locks. They moved calmly through the crowds of eager batters much too busy exchanging strategies or challenging each other. However that changed when the female battler spotted a pair of kids and stopped. She watched them for a moment longer before narrowing her eyes. "Sid..", she said not looking away from the humans that held her attention.

The red-clad blonde, Sid, stopped as well looking down at his female partner curiously. Raising an eyebrow he turned following the female battler's gaze and a toothy grin pulled at his face spotting the kids. Now he understood. She had found a pair of potential battlers. He walked over to the pair of boys, "Hey, you two nose wipes, how about taking us on in a battle?", he asked as his teammate joined his side.

The boys looked at the pair uncertain and clearly a little afraid. One looked at the other, "What do you think? You wanna?", he asked.

"Just a little friendly brawl.", assured the blue haired female calmly.

Sid though was less then gentle as he growled making a fist, "What you need permission from your mothers?! Give us an answer!"

The boys, frightened, took off from the two new faces running crying.

The female huffed glancing up at her rough teammate, "Could you have been any more menacing?", she said disapprovingly.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:55 pm

Jozie is walking around the common area, clearing her head, she looked up and froze when she saw his picture floating around as a warning, "Marucho really." She whispered in a pained tone.

Ren looked at his friend, "I need to ask something serious." He said with a sigh, feeling guilty about his question, "It's about Jozie and her reaction." He said, looking at everyone.

Wolfen shot up from Dan's shoulder, "WHOA! Gold Eyes, What are you saying?." He questioned, very very angry if he was human his face would be so very angry, "Don't go there, Don't evening start what you're going to, nothing is wrong with Jozie." He said, looking at him. He was silent for a little while, "Some friend you are." He said with a deep growl.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:17 pm

"Easy W olfen, let's hear what R en has to say before we get ahead of ourselves.", said Drago turning to look up from his place on the table at the Darkus Bakugan, "I understand you're very protective of Jozie as your partner, but there is no need to be nasty or aggressive. Let him ask first."

Dan turned his head to the Bakugan on his shoulder looking confused by Wolfe's actions and what his friend could possibly be wanting to say equally. "Yeah Wolfen, take a chill pill. At least until after he asks."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Jozie decided to go back to the others, she is calmed down enough, she went through a portal and ended up in the hallway, she heard them talking and decided to wait. She always hated walking in the middle of a conversation. She noticed that Wolfen sounded mad. She sighed softly quietly.

Ren looked at everyone, "No no it's perfectly fine, my question is offensive." He said with a sigh, "But I am worried that her reaction about the Ventus brawler, I think she might have a connection to him, like romantically, and if that is the case, then I don't think she will be 100% on our side, on taking him down." He said, looking at them waiting for them to react or say something

Wolfen waited and looked around, "Now can react, that's crossing the line." He said with a growl, "Jozie is the best Darkus Brawler in the world, she wouldn't let her feelings get in the way of something serious." He explained. He floated down on the table next to Drago, "Drago, what are your thoughts about what Ren said?." He asked, waiting for his fellow Bakugan to answer.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:09 pm

"Say what?!", said Jake.

"Romantic? You mean like holding hands and all that movie stuff?", said Dan just as surprised by his friend as the Subterra Brawler had shouted. But only for an instant. The brown haired teen laughed putting his hands behind his head, "Oh come on Ren that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Jozie is our friend and a Brawler. Like she'd ever wanna go out on a date or something with the enemy." Dan stared up at the office ceiling brushing off the tanned boy's words.

"Just because you have the emotional range of a blade of grass Dan.", said Marucho in response to the Pyrus Brawler.

Shun on the other hand fell silent in thoughtful consideration of Ren's thoughts. He didn't seem as shocked as Jake was or as dismissive as Dan was being. But, then again, the young ninja had always been more of a thinker and observative then his best friend was. And Jake was like a miniature of the Bakugan Battle Brawler's Leader so that didn't help. '

Drago seemed as thoughtful on the situation as Shun was. When Jozie's partner joined him he turned his attention to his fellow Bakugan, "Nobody here is questioning Jozie's skills as a battler but you have to admit it is an interesting point. When we were presented with the Ventus Neathian's picture, Jozie did panic and run off. That's after she defended him and his character. That being said-" The fire attribute-based dragon turned to the male Darkus Battler, "-Regardless of her feelings this news about the war is still very new to all of us and she could just be having a hard time thinking people would want to use the Bakugan for such purposes again. And she is a Battle Brawler. We stick by our own and give them our full trust and confidance untill they give us reason not to. We can still trust Jozie and Wolfen I am sure. Besides her partner should know her better then any of us."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me