ᵈᶤˢᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᶤᶰᵍ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ;; 1ˣ1 ʷ/ ᵉᵍᵍᶤᵉ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ᵈᶤˢᶜᵒᵛᵉʳᶤᶰᵍ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ;; 1ˣ1 ʷ/ ᵉᵍᵍᶤᵉ

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:52 pm

( mobile - you're on, i have come to fully annoy you with replies. )

Chat Noir nodded as well, and flicked his gaze to Tatsuo. "Alright, we can do that." He replied, his green gaze hitting her bluebell ones. "Just worries me that this is a trick. After Volpina, I think we had enough tricks, with little treats." He stated and huffed. "With the Akuma as well..." He started and stood there thinking. "Is there anything else you know about this Akuma? Other than it is in the wrist?"
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm

|| i didn't forget to reply. it just took me five hours to read your reply.. that's all.

Ladybug agreed with him, as he was right. They couldn't afford for this Tatsuo to just be another person like Volpina. "Yeah. I don't think we can afford anymore tricks at the moment.." She said, snapping out of her gaze and looking towards Tatsuo. "I really only know what you know. Which isn't much. But yeah, I know it's in the bracelet."
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nocтιѕ; » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:37 pm

[ you forgot, didnt you? ha]

Chat Noir sighed and looked at the building. He saw movement, what look like four people. One appears to be the akumatized person and their hostages. Chat Noir stood there thinking, before a second as Tatsuo moved over to them."It appears that there a chef up there throwing a fit." Tatsuo stated and sighed. She pointed to one chef, the main one that works there. Then there is the mayor and Chloe as well. "I think it is time for us to crash the kitchen party. Chat Noir stated as he came up with a distraction plan. "Tatsuo, you can come with me. Ladybug, after we distract them, go for the bracelet." Chat noir stated. Before he let her have a word, Chat Noir jumped down and over to the next building, which is closer. Tatsuo gave Ladybug a sorry glance before following after. When she caught up, Chat Noir told her to go through the windows while comes from behind. Tatsuo was meant to be the distractor, someone who goes in and plays as a decoy. With the Akumatized person following after, Chat Noir goes in and frees the hostages as well following them to the roof. There, he is supposed to trap them, leaving Ladybug to her job. So, their plan was set into motion. Tatsuo did as Chat Noir said, leading the Akumatized person to the roof. She was forced to fight them for a while as Chat Noir was busy freeing the hostages. When he arrived, he managed to get ahold of them and hold them down."Ladybug!" He called.
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:31 pm

|| idk what you're talking about. see. only took nineteen hours to respond this time.

Ladybug turned and looked at the building, her eyes following the movement. Looking at them carefully, she couldn't exactly put names to faces. She gave a nod as Tatsuo came over, agreeing with her. She then turned to Chat Noir as he spoke. "Yeah. I'll see you all after we capture this Akuma." She said, then turning to head off. She made her way into the building, going slower so Tatsuo and Chat Noir would have more time to distract the akumatized person. Hearing her name, she quickened her pace to see Chat Noir holding them down. After getting the bracelet, she snapped it in two. "No more evil doing for you, little akuma.." She murmured as it seemed the butterfly became white. Eyes darting to Chat Noir. "Your ring." She pointed out.
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nocтιѕ; » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:08 am

[tis okay, i think top this one by going over a day]

Tatsuo stood up and watched Ladybug do her signature move and devilized the akuma. Tatsuo was about to speak up when Ladybug said something about Chat Noir. Chat Noir glanced down at his ring and nodded, before saying goodbye to both of them and jumping off across the roof to a new one. Tatsuo watched him go, before turning her gaze to Ladybug. "Ah, thank you for letting me help you two." She spoke, although she kind of forced them to allow her to join them for this one. "I do hope I can help in the future."
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me