1x1 - -Killian & Kies

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 - -Killian & Kies

Postby all_is_lxst » Fri May 18, 2018 1:22 pm

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

Abraxas was startled at first by the other's reactions. Especially when the other swatted at his hand and proceeded to hiss at him. Nobody had ever dared treat him like that, though once he got over his initial surprise he no longer seemed fazed by it. Instead, he remained crouched there, watching the other's actions with a tilted head. It was interesting to see how even though the shifter was in his human form, he still retained some of his cat-like reactions. The scooting back instead of standing, the scrunched up face like he was trying to bare his fangs, the stillness he had while sitting there, the hissing.....

Abraxas remained crouched where he was, just watching the shifter for a few moments. "Hey..... there's no need for any of that. Nobody's going to hurt you. We were just trying to help you. Especially since you obviously haven't shifted in so long." The king spoke, his voice even and calm in hopes to reassure the shifter. He also stayed were he was, so maybe the other male would relax.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sat May 19, 2018 2:04 am

Merrick was barely paying attention to the man in front of him, only focusing on a way for him to escape. Others would’ve been glad to be taken somewhere where they didn’t have to fight for their own survival, but Merrick wasn’t other people. He was a leopard shifter, he was stubborn, he was fierce. At least, thought considered himself fierce. He slid his tongue over his teeth, furrowing his eyebrows at the lack of fangs and sharpness. ’How does a human stay alive without fangs?’ He thought to himself, removing his gaze from the man in front of him down to his hands, ’No claws either? How would they hunt for protect themselves without them? There must not be many of them if they can’t protect themselves..’
Merrick quickly shook his head as if he was flinging the useless thoughts from him head. He returned an icy glare at the man in front of him, a low growl rumbling in his throat at the odd stench that surrounded him. He was definitely different from the rest, likely to be harder to take down. He couldn’t even take one of the guards down, so what chance does he have to this guy? He had a stronger aura surrounding him compared to all of the guards combined. Possibly a knight? Definitely a hybrid of some kind. Worst case senerio was if he was in the royal family. But it was unlikely, he smelt like a hybrid. Royals normally try to keep their linage as clean as possible.
Merrick kept his gaze locked on the older male as he shifted his legs around, more underneath him as if he was going into a hunting stance. He didn’t dare risk getting to close to the unknown male as he searched for him kind of escape. The only one he could find was the door, of course placed behind the man. He took a deep breath, slowly rising to his feet. He was shaky and almost fell over a few different times, but he managed to rise to him full height without falling. He looked around the room once again, noticing a small shine next to the fluffy rectangle shaped thing he woke up on. Quickly, he grabbed the odd shiny item, a weird sharp object that had two loops that connected to two different blades of some kind. He pointed the two blades at the man, his gaze shifting between him and the door behind him before releasing a threatening snarl.
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat May 19, 2018 2:29 am

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

It didn’t take Abraxas long to figure out the shifter wasn’t paying any attention to him, except to make sure he wasn’t a danger. He remained crouched there, even as the other glared and growled at him and tried to stand. It wasn’t until the shifter was fully in his feet that Abraxas rose to his feet, which was odd in itself. Typically royals were raised and held above all others so the fact that the hybrid remained lower than the shifter for so long was quite significant.

As he slowly stood, Abraxas watched the shifter walk unsteadily over to the bed and pick up a pair of scissors on the nightstand beside it. And then the shifter was growling and glancing between the demon and the door. Brax quickly got the message. ”i highly doubt a pair of scissors is going to get you far. And if you want to leave, I won’t stop you, but I really don’t think you should be leaving anytime soon with the state your in....... you might not heal properly and then you’ll be much less likely to survive. he told the shifter, holding his hands up as he spoke, still trying to be as non threatening as possible.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sat May 19, 2018 6:31 am

Merrick continued to watch the hybrid carefully, ignoring the way his legs shook and tried to collapse on him. He had to stay strong, or at least appear as strong as he could in his position. He knew the older male was right, in his condition he wouldn’t survive a day out in the woods, let alone anywhere near where his den was. Even if he managed to shift back into his leopard form, his hind legs would still be useless to him. He wouldn’t doubt one of the wolf packs nearby would come after him again if he went back weak. But he also didn’t want to stay here, the potential danger is still high. The area they were in wasn’t even a leopards, it was surprising that he could live for as long as he has.
Merrick barely noticed the.. scissors as the other male had called them, beginning to slip out of his hands while he was lost in his own mind. He quickly returned his gaze to the older male, his eyebrows furrowing in both confusion and concentration as the thought to himself for a moment. He rolled his tongue around in the mouth, parts his lips to lick them as he focused on the words the hybrid had spoken. ”W..Wh..o..? He spoke slowly, the word leaving him a bit slurred and pronounced weird.
Merrick has heard others speak before, so he knew what most words meant. He just never spoke them out before.
i am no longer active
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat May 19, 2018 3:27 pm

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

Abraxas continued watching carefully, tilting his head when he noticed the other lost in thought and then trying to speak, but having a hard time. He tilted his head a little. Had the shifter really gone that long without shifting that he didn't remember how to talk....? Or....... Brax knew it was rare, but he was aware that their were some shifters that spent most of their time in their animal form, whether because they chose to or because they were raised that way, and he knew it made it harder for those shifters to do things in the human world. Brax waited though and tried to guess what the other was saying."Who am I......? My name is Abraxas Napier...." he guessed and answered, leaving out his title and any other information. He didn't want to overwhelm or scare the shifter.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue May 22, 2018 2:30 am

Merrick furrowed his eyebrows, slowly shaking his head as he stared at the hybrid. ”W-Wh..o..?” he asked once again, he didn’t care about the guys name. He wanted to know who he was and why he was being kept here. He wanted to know how to get out and what was happening to him. His body felt numb, but he still hurt. His mind was fuzzy and he just wanted to go back home. Tears began selling up in his eyes, he just wanted to go home. He wanted to go back in time and stay out of that field, he didn’t even get to keep his kill so it was pointless. He would’ve been fine with just a rabbit. But alas, he was an idiot and decided he wanted more. ’You're just like them’ he was greedy, he could’ve lived with one rabbit and everything would’ve been fine. His legs finally gave up on him, making him collapse to the ground with a choked sob.
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Tue May 22, 2018 3:15 am

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

Abraxas frowned and tilted his head as the shifter shook his head, like he hadn’t wanted the hybrid’s name. What else could he be asking for? Brax tried again. ”I’m Abraxas Napier.” He hesitated and then added, ”King Abraxas Napier Of Casparius. The country you’re in right now......” He might have said more, explained what was happening but he noticed how the other looked ready to start crying and then the shifter suddenly collapsed. Brax didn’t even think as he stepped forward and crouched in front of the shifter.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Wed May 23, 2018 1:20 pm

Merrick shook rapidly, small convulses taking over his body and tears continued to fall from his eyes. He was in their kingdom. He was in their castle. He was talking to their king. It was all to much for his little heart to handle. His breath began to speed up when he saw the King kneel down beside him. He could feel his body shaking and his lungs constricting. He started gasping for air, gripping his chest with the hands, digging his nails into his chest as if he was trying to force the air to stay into his lungs. He couldn’t stop himself when he looked up at the king with pleading eyes, reaching his arm out as he tried to grab at him. He didn’t care that he was the king then, he just wanted the pain to stop and to feel safe for once. He wanted to stop fighting.
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Wed May 23, 2018 1:39 pm

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

Abraxas wore a sincerely concerned expression as he crouched in front of the shifter, watching the tears running down the other’s cheeks and the semi- violent jerk and shaking. Something was terribly wrong. When the shifter reached out towards him, he took his hand and immediately sent a strong calming spell over the shifter, quickly followed by one of the simplest healing spells possible, just so he could find out what was wrong. Then he could do more for the shifter. There were times when Abraxas was grateful that his hydrid breeding allowed him to be so much more powerful than even his royal siblings, and this was one of them since his spells where not only more powerful but quicker and easier to handle than it would be for the average witch.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sat May 26, 2018 3:49 am

Merrisk shook a bit more before inhaling a deep breath, his eyes wide as he stared up at the king with tear filled eyes. He knew he overreacted, but he was scared. It was all to much to take in, being trapped in the kingdom and being in the same room as the king himself. But who could blame him? He’s had bad run ins with to royals all his life, most of them wanted to kill him for some unknown reason. He was sure it must’ve been because of his breed, there weren’t many leopard shifters, let alone snow leopards. But so far no one has tried to cause trouble other than himself. He took a few more heavy breaths, closing his eyes with a quiet whimper. ”h-hom..e..?” He spoke softly, looking back up at the king.
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me