π•Ώπ–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–™π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–‰ (1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: π•Ώπ–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–™π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–‰ (1x1)

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Colin started to head inside staying close to her as he looked around. He heard the cry and instantly traced it back to a window inside the castle. He stood in front of her and called one of the other knights who told him nothing was going on. That made him even more suspicious. "We need to get you to your room so I can see what is going on." He said to her. He stayed close to her and headed inside. He saw a lot of the staff running around and was trying to make out what was going on.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Clair quietly whimpered at the movement of other staff members and looked up at Colin. "What about papa?" she said with worry. Holding onto him still but also trying to move in that direction. What of her father was on danger. She couldn't get that nagging feeling of worry out of the back of her mind. "Please let's check him before you have to leave me alone in a room. I have to know if he is okay"
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:13 pm

"Fine. We can do that but then I need to get you somewhere safe okay?" He said to her. "Just until I figure out what is going on." He said and walked quickly up the steps but not so quick that she could not keep up. He opened the door not bothering to knock when the staff was like this. He knew that something was going on and the king would understand. He kept looking around to make sure that Clair would be safe.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:17 pm

"Yeah yeah" she quickly agreed and was hurriedly following along. She cared a little that he kept looking every second for danger cause it just made her more nervous. When he finally opened the door though Claire's heart dropped and she as well seemed to stumbled a bit. Her father was staring at them... Or so it looked like it. A sword was plunged through him from behind and the point sticking out of his gut. Clairs eyes widened in disbelief and a wail came from her without her realizing it. She let go of Colin which in itself was a mistake and went to take a step forward.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Colin was shocked about what he saw. He looked at Claire. "I need to get you out of the castle. Now." He said and took her hand and started out. He was trying to get her out of the palace. He saw a guy who was in a knight uniform but he was clearly an enemy now. Colin made himself and Clair invisible using a masking spell. He picked her up and started to run out with her. He had to get her out. He was trying to get her out. "Are you okay?" He asked her as he carried her out. He went behind a bush in the garden and set her down. He had to take a break and check their surroundings. He saw someone coming towards them and he used his magic to toss them away from them. "Can you run with me?" He asked her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Clair was deadly silent as they ran from her father and began leaving the castle. She almost felt like she couldn't speak and just slightly nodded when he asked if she could run. Her heart seemed to break and felt to large for her chest as she noticed staff who she had once trusted. As she ran with him she stumbled and fell with a yelp. Of course guards came but they weren't on her side, nor were they on Colin's. The circled her and one took a sword and cut a wound into Clairs shoulder causing her to cry out. They were moving surprisingly fast which could have caught Colin by surprise or he just hadn't been aware of them.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Colin turned when he heard her cry. He had not seen them because he had been focused on the ones that had been in front of them. He quickly pushed them away from her and healed her shoulder. He took her hand and pulled her with him. He was trying to get her out. He picked her up and ran out of the palace grounds and towards his home. He made sure that they were not followed. He went inside and shut and locked the door sitting her on the couch. "We can't stay here long. They will notice that you are gone. But we can rest for a few before we move on. We also can not trust anyone other than each other. Are you okay?" He asked her. "Any other wounds I need to heal?" He asked her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:49 pm

She was so overwhelmed she just slowly nodded at his quick paced words. "u-um no more wounds" she promised. Her senses were heightened now and her ears seemed to be ringing. "They.. They they they want t-to kill me.... They killed p-papa" she whimpered to herself and ran her hand through her hair and looked at Colin. She looked scruffy now and the simple dress she had worn had been ripped and dirtier in several spots.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:57 pm

"Ya they did. They acted against the monarchy and I am not sure who all did it but it was definitely people who worked for you." He said to her. "But you can trust me. I will not try to hurt you okay? I am going to go get you some clean clothes to change into. You stay here okay?" He said and walked upstairs and got a pair of pants and a shirt that could probably fit well enough for her to wear until they could stop. He was a mess too but he did not want to spend time changing. He brought the clothes down for her as well as a band to tie her hair back. "You should change. We should get you out of the kingdom until I find someone we can trust on what is happening in the palace." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:02 pm

She took the clothes from him when he got back and nodded. "Okay... I'll be just a moment but I may need help with the dress" she whispered quietly and stood up a little wobbly before figuring it out. The back was tied up as we're most of the dresses she had always worn. "C-can you just untie it for me?" she asked him fumbling with the clothes in her arms that seemed comfy. Her eyes looking at him for a moment before looking towards a spare room in which she could change.

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me