1×1 with CowHyde

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1×1 with CowHyde

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:38 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:Harmony
She was practically drug behind Ivan going to the stables. Never did she complain but her excitement kept her from it. Her hands went to her mouth to cover part of her awe stricken face. Her eyes settled on one horse in particular. The stud wasn't penned, was dirty, but he was a giant. She couldn't believe she was seeing a true wild or maybe lost Vladimir Heavy Draft horse. She didn't know what to say about the place nor about the loose horse. "It's...it's amazing, " she struggled to find the words to describe how much she loved it.

Yakob
"Yea. She's not bad she might pick on you Americans but it's because she's jealous Ivan was chosen as fathers successor," he explained. He smiled hearing her giggle. "What would you like to do my dear?" He asked
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me