Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:02 am

Cassie looked up at him. She blushed a bit. "Thank you." She said and pushed a piece of hair out of her face with the back of her hand but still ended up with barbeque on her forehead. She did not notice. Her dad could not help but laugh. "Cass, you need to wipe your forehead." He said. Cassie sighed. "I was trying not to have that happen." She said and wiped it off.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:08 am

Mark smiled and chuckled, "It's like war paint." he teased her as he ate his own food and relaxed, he was so glad he had her, "This is amazing, I am glad we came here." he said as he looked over at her.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:12 am

Cassie laughed at his comment. "Yes it is. That was what I was going for." She said smiling. She finished her food. "I am really glad you like it. They win the award for best barbeque in almost every competition they enter. It is that good." She said to him. She thought about how nice this was to spend time with her boyfriend and dad. She wished they could do it more often.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:10 pm

"I can tell why." Mark smiled as he looked at her, before he shifted his gaze to her father, "You should come to New York for awhile, I need to hear more about Cassie and her childhood braces." he said with a teasing smile as he looked at her.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:04 am

Her father looked at him. "What kind of braces? The knee braces she had for almost a year after trying to be a cheer leader or the braces she had in her mouth?" He asked laughing a little. He then shook his head. "I have lot I need to do here so I think I should stay here." He said to him. "Please Dad?" Cassie said. "I will think about it." He said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:18 am

Mark chuckled, "Oh both, definitely both." he grinned as he looked at her dad, "And it's nice in New York, traffic, snow, smog, but Cassie is there, so that is the best." he said as he looked at him with a happy smile.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:32 am

Her father shrugged. "I will think about it. I just have a lot of stuff to do. I am going to move when I get the house ready for sale." He said. Cassie looked at him. "Please give yourself time to adjust before you drop everything." Cassie said to him. She looked at Mark hoping that she would help.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:38 am

Mark looked at him, "Why don't you come back to New York with us? Take a small vacation before you come back and can look at this after a break?" he asked as he looked at him, not sure how he could help but he would try.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:20 am

Cassie's Dad sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Cass, I know you and I know you will want to take me to work and stuff so I am not alone and I don't really want to do that. I don't feel like being pressured like that. It is a lot for me." He said. Cassie looked at him. "Dad, you don't have to do that but please come with us." She said. Her father sighed. "Fine but I can't stay very long because of all that I need to do here." He said to her. Cassie smiled. "Great!" She said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:31 am

Mark watched, he smiled a little, glad they got him to come to New York with them, at least for a little while. He cleaned his hands, and his face and set the napkin on the table, "Well I am glad I will be able to hear more embarrassing stories about Cassie." he said with a smile.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me