The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Rianon held back a gasp when Chiron announced that the camp was once again under attack. Camp Half Blood hadn't been attacked in years, no one had expected it to happen again, at least not in their life time. Rianon quieted the fearful murmurs of her younger siblings with reassuring pats though she herself felt dread. "Chiron, aren't we safe within camp?" Rianon asked. "The borders keep monsters out, only halfbloods can get through." Rianon hoped for the sake of her half siblings that Chiron would confirm that they were safe within the borders of camp, but deep inside she knew that he wouldn't have made the announcement if it wasn't something they needed to worry about.

((i just saw the frozen gif that you added and i really enjoyed it
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:08 pm

- K e e g a n -

Keegan wanted to hand their face into their hands and let out a sigh, but their ays of relaxing into their emotions were gone. They had to look out for the cabin now. Jasmine shifting over and burrowing into their side reminded them of that. They couldn't shirk this. Deciding to take a step up they face the centaur, "what can we do in the meantime?"
      Chiron looked between them and Rianon who now had her attention. He cleared his throat and addressed both their questions to everyone, "for now the borders will hold up but we will need to come up with reinforcements. I need to meet with the heads of cabins now to establish a defensive plan until we consult the oracle."
      On that note, Keegan stood up and gave reassuring smiles to all their siblings, "don't worry, I'll keep us safe," they vowed before shifting out of the seating area and down towards Chiron. On their way, they caught Rianon's eye again and gave her a reassuring smile as well. Before it could get awkward, they dropped their gaze and followed the others down to the Big House for the meeting.

((haha thanks, it just popped into my head in the moment and I had to
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Under normal circumstances, Derek would have given Rianon a hard time about the smile from Keegan, but as it was with the situation so tense he just said nothing and followed the rest of the counselors to the Big House where their meeting was going to take place. Rianon watched them all as they left for a minute, then she turned her attention back to the rest of her cabin who were all looking anxiously at her. “Don’t worry,” she said trying to reassure them. “I’m sure Chiron and the counselors will figure it out. Everything is going to be fine.”

((skip to after the meeting? since rianon isn’t a counselor
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:37 pm

- K e e g a n -

Keegan thought that meeting would last forever. Naturally everyone had their own ideas and they wanted it to get top priority. The Aries cabin wanted to full-on attack, the Hermes cabin wanted to lay traps out (mostly for pranks), the Demeter cabin wanted to preserve the forest and everyone in between was shouting ideas. Finally, they all agreed to a scheduled set of rounds with Hecate starting it off. When they returned back to the campfire, they went to her cabin and immediately explained what was going on.
      "Marcus, you're in charge while I'm setting up protective charms. Jasmine and Juanita, you're with me."
      "I get to go for real!?" Jasmine squeaked as she leapt up and trotted to Keegan's side.
      "Yeah, you both are the best magicians in the cabin. Now enough fluffy stuff, we've got work to do," Keegan said before turning around and marching back toward the forest through the camp. They caught Rianon's eye again and shrugged passively in response to it all and let out a sigh as they detected the little redhead fingerling behind them, "Jasmine, don't say a word."

((ya, I just summed it up

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 am

Rianon listened as Derek explained the situation to her and what the counselors has all decided on as a plan of action. She helped him get the rest of their cabin gathered up to make sure everyone was still there, before they all began walking back to the Apollo cabin. Rianon waved at Keegan as they walked by with two of their cabin mates. She couldn’t help continuing to watch them as they got further away, approaching camp borders. She almost wished she could go with them but she knew that Derek would need her help making sure no one tried to sneak off and fight any monsters on their own.

((should we have the prophecy now? since everyone is still for the most part in the same area
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:58 am

- K e e g a n -

Keegan managed to split them all up so they could tackle the border faster. The sounds of monsters could be heard from just outside the protective layer and they knew they all had to work fast. Juanita was brilliant at incantations and Jasmine was also pretty good. As thy murmured in Latin, their mind kept drifting back off towards the campfire where Rianon was. Her cute little wave was stuck in their mind like a looped iris message. Perhaps it was lame, and pretty fast and unprovoked, but they couldn't help how they reacted. Soon they met up with Juanita and moved to a new spot in the shield to work on.
      "So how's everything going?" She asked between spells. Her speed and efficiency always floored Keegan.
      "As well as it can given the circumstances I guess," they answered honestly. They'd known each other for years so lying was completely pointless.
      "You're worried with being cabin leader, and the cute sun girl," she said with a chirp. They wanted to ask how she knew but they knew how good Juanita was. Plus, she had a boyfriend in the Apollo cabin so people likely talked.
      "Keegan and -" Jasmine went to start.
      "Are we done?" Keegan asked a little exasperatedly, "cause if we are, let's turn in." The others didn't rebuke and they all headed back to the Hecate cabin to try and get a good night's sleep.

((Let's do it in the morning so they can quickly hit the road

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:46 am

Rianon helped Derek herd all the Apollo campers back to their cabin, pulling back any of the few who thought they were clever enough to sneak off on their own to check out the camp borders. Once they were back in the cabin Derek made an announcement. “You all know I don’t like having to be the strict counselor but given the circumstances right now I have to be more strict when I say: do not leave the cabin after lights out tonight.” Rianon flopped down on her bed, and Derek climbed into the bunk above her, poking his head down over he edge. “So about this crush you have...” Rianon flung her pillow at his head, but he pulled back and it flew past him. “It is not a crush. They probably don’t even think of me as even a friend anyway. So even if it was a crush, which it’s not, it wouldn’t be going anywhere anyway.” Derek rolled his eyes and continued to tease her until she finally announced that she was going to bed, and she closed her eyes and laid there until she drifted to sleep.

((cool so skip to morning now then?
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:13 am

- K e e g a n -

The morning seemed to come painfully early. All night they tossed and turned with very weird and bad dreams. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence but these ones were vivid and hard to discern from reality. When they startled up, Jaunita was shaking them awake, trying to break the terror.
      "Are you alright?" She asked and sat down in their bed.
      "Ya...ya," the short haired human nodded and shifted up to a sitting position, "probably just my mind going crazy about all this."
      She gave a skeptical hum and got off their bed, "oracle time is in 30, you better get dressed. We'll save you a seat," she said as her and the rest of the cabin went to walk over.
      Diving out of bed, Keegan pulled on their orange camp tee and a pair of jeans that had definitely seen better days and dashed off after the rest of the cabin. They caught up partway there, tucking their unkempt hair into the brown beanie on their head and settled into step behind everyone else.

((sure

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:04 am

Rianon didn't sleep very well at all. Her dreams were unusually vivid and strange. It wasn't uncommon for her to have nightmares, but these were particularly bad. She woke up to Derek shaking her awake. As soon as she was up the memory of her dreams vanished and she couldn't remember what they were about. "Get up sleepy head, the oracle is going to give the prophecy in about half an hour," he said. Rianon groaned and rolled over onto her other side. "Five more minutes?" she moaned. Derek's answer was apparent when his arms circled around her body and he began pulling her up. "Okay, okay! I'm up!" she exclaimed, pushing him off of her. Rianon shot him a dirty look and got herself dressed. A few minutes later she, and the rest of the Apollo cabin, were headed back to the ampitheater where campfires were normally held. As they took their seats she stifled a yawn, not thrilled to have been woken up so early despite the importance of the situation.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:28 am

- K e e g a n -

They followed everyone else into the amphitheatre and settled onto an aisle seat Marcus saved for them. They nodded to him and shot him a thankful smile. He didn't say much but he had a heart of gold. For the longest time, people confused him as Nico DiAngelo's little brother cause of their similar personalities but Keegan knew the real Marcus and was so grateful to have him to rely on, especially now.
      Chiron clopped a hoof that echoed off the stone seats, calling attention, "thank you for your attention. Considering the gravity of this situation, we have consulted the oracle. Only she can foretell how we can spare our home."
      He moved aside and the famed Rachel Dare came onto the stage. She was different than Keegan imagined, probably because her first oracles were when she was a teenager. Now an upper-year college student, the only identifier they realized was her bright red hair, much like Jasmine's. They shifted forward to listen and hoped everything was going to work out.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.