1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby owl0430 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:01 pm

[center]--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
" alright.. if we hurry we might be able to find More food and a new place before nightfall. Though it might take a few days to find a good place. We can try though. "

[color=#000080][i]Kio
He shrugged happily as he walked after her. " eh. I'm in no hurry. Besides, you always look so happy when you win, it's nice to see a smile in this world.
.[/center
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:42 am

Sam nodded excitedly " and before you go, I thought you where missing a weapon to defend yourself or to just hunt for food" then with that sam disappeared from a pile of stuff making a lot of noise and the came out with a bow and arrows and continued giving them to his friend"and I was planning for this to your next birthday gift but since we're giving each other gifts and planning to go hunting I thought it is a good time to give this."

scatty chuckled as she jogged ahead " anybody can look happy when they win!" scatty loved it when she puts on her happy act to make her companion happy and it somehow helps her ignore her vampire traits like feeling like a undead. when she got to the secret garden she removed the wire and glass that was protecting it and seeing that Kio haven't arrived yet she decided to cheat a little and started to toss more rocks out of the garden to make it bigger with her super speed and strength aswell as keeping an eye out for him so she can act human.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:15 am

--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
" t.. thank you. Sam. I really appreciate it. It was always a bit frightening being out there with nothing more than a worn knife. " it was a really thoughtful gift, especially if she were still human. Alas, little did he know she was more than capable of hunting without a weapon if she so chose to. Her only real enemy was those who were in groups hunting vampires. Some of them were pretty good at separating even the best vampire actors from true humans.

[i]Kio

After a bit of time he reached the garden, walking into it. " so, where are the potatoes going? Next to the carrots? Or the tomatoes maybe?"
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:52 am

Sam smiled one of his silly smile that always makes Akemi smirk "your welcome! Akemi!" then forgetting his fish on purpose he opened the door of their shelter "come on! lets give it a test! along with my little invention here." then Sam grabbed a light machine gun and climbed out of the shelter"

Scatty saw Kio coming and she acted normal and she quickly sat on a big bolder of a rock and made herself look bored from waiting and said "what took you so long! and there..." she pointed to the area she cleared.

( I have an idea for the rp; could we make Sam, Akemi, Scatty and Kio bump into each other by one of the vampire girls starts to attack the other vampires friend and starts a fight with the other vampire who trys to protect her friend maybe revealing the fact that she is a vampire?
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:45 pm

r]--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
"Alright. Just don't accidently shoot anyone, alright?" She smiled, walking alongside him. Though she was starting to feel a bit ill and weary from her hunger. " so, which direction we going?"

[i]Kio

" because I enjoy taking my time. Simple. " he then went over to the area of the garden that was cleared and began digging holes. " hey, want to go. For a walk later. One of my old friends are still alive, said there's an abandoned store the vamps haven't over taken yet. Has some helpful items in it. "
.[/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Sam smirked as he put the camouflage cover over the door of their den "and don't shoot yourself in the foot....I learned that the hard way!" Then he paused for a moment to think and the said "towards the river? There might be a good place to build a well hidden tree house?

Scatty rolled her eyes and laughed briefly at his reply and then slipping of the boulder she started to help kiosk dig holes in straight line and then said shrugging hoping it was not a vampire hunters shop "sure, have any idea what helpful the shop has?" Scatty hoped that her friend doesn't say vamphire or monster hunting gear.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:16 am

]--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
" alright, sounds good. " smiling she walled with him, but as they drew closet to the river a feint, distant scent of another vampire caught her attention. Very feint, but there. A danger to Sam. Also explained why it was really hard to find food in the area. She should keep an eye out for the other. For Sam's sake.

[i]Kio

" food, like fruit, vegetables, fresh meat, desserts. Clothes for any season. Blankets, pillows. Some medicine. If the women are lucky some jewellery. And... weapons. For defense. Against those creatures. "
.[/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:29 am

When they reached the river, sam put his gun over his shoulders and took a dead branch off a tree to test the waters and he put it in the river and hearing a sizzle sound coming from the branch he removed it and looked at the eroded banch which was still sizzling from the burning toxic waters and said flatly "not here, we need to try further up the river....." then seeing that Akemi had fallen quiet in a bad way he asked "you ok? Akemi?"

scatty shivered not liking it when she heard 'weapons' and 'those creatures' and she silently gulped and asked having second thoughts "creatures like vampires?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:56 pm

--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
" hmm? Oh...i dunno. Something about the area just.. doesn't feel right. Somethings off..." like the fact there's a threat to you nearby, invading my food area, and I feel rather Ill due to this stupid hunger that's not cooperating with me. she thought. " anyways, let's keep moving. "

[i]Kio

" ya, but they'll work on hunting game to eat though as well. Though, of course, they do have normal weapons as well. The weapons though are kind of expensive, as well as if you want any jewellery. "
.[/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:00 am

sam nodded now starting to more aware of his surroundings and threw the eroded stick away so her won't get distracted and said "yeah, lets get a move on before it gets dark again. I wouldn't like to be out here at night time where night creature lurk for food and I am not planning for us become food. there's nicer waters ahead, I bet."

scatty gulped again not liking about the weapons. if she goes there she might be putting herself in danger and not only that, if she was killed there, it would make kio a easy pray for evil vampires and then asked trying to get rid of the nervousness in her voice "are we able to afford those weapons? or trade for them? or do we have enough weapons to defend ourselves?" then trying to forget the trouble that she might in she asked thinking of her headphones collection "jewellery like headphones?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups