1x1 with 200765

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with 200765

Postby 200765 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:56 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
'Earth number two'
Captain Kirk
Feeling the phaser starting to get warm, I tucked it into my belt and took out the other knife. The heat of the phaser made my body feel more uncomfortable—moving around so much had started making me feel hot. I relaxed a bit at the weight of the knives in my hands. Familiar. Cold. The knives comforted me, and I felt more comfortable if I had to fight. I would have to get closer to the creatures, but I should be able to manage it, even with a leg wound.

At the Captain's orders, I looked up sharply. Did he honestly expect me to—yes he did. A quick glance at his eyes showed that there was no room for argument, and I would have to do what he said. "Yes, sir," I said, before I turned on my heel and started to run away. Despite the pain that came from the injury on my leg, I pushed myself to run towards the mountains that the Captain had indicated. The path was clear, none of the monsters had blocked it yet. I took a quick look back to see the Captain still fighting on the hill. I turned back, trusting that he would be right behind me soon.

I heard a hiss coming from behind, and turned to see a shrimp monster running up to me. Knives still in my hands, I prepared to engage the creature. My knives clashed against the legs that came from all directions. Making sure to pay attention to my weaker spots, such as my leg. I skidded directly underneath the creature, making it harder for the monster to reach me there. As it moved, I moved with it, and suddenly, stuck one knife into the underside of it. The knife went in with a bit of difficulty, but it still impaled the creature. Twisting the blade around, a dark colored liquid—the monster's blood—oozed onto my arm as the creature started to twitch and still. Pulling the knife out, I pushed the creature as it started tipping over, and got out from underneath it. Wiping the knife in the grass, I continued to run, though not before looking back to see where the Captain was.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk - Tenth post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:09 am

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Single ☄ Where?: Planets
Surface
☄ Mood: Calmer
"Its been almost a year now,
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx The sound of feet thumping against the ground alerted me to the fact that Nurse Finch had run off, thank goodness. Since I was not thinking about looking I could only really hope that she was going in the direction that I had indicated beforehand. The hissing noise had finally ceased and They seemed to be retreating finally in realization that their once large amount of numbers had fallen to the couple of us that had been fighting them. I took in a few deep breaths as I holstered my Phaser. The heat that was radiating from the small gun-like object was detrimental. I almost wanted to take it away from myself. I only shifted my belt as it had to be resting on some kind of metal that was picking up the heat that radiated from the phaser and caused a sharp pain in my leg.
xxx After I had taken some time to gather myself. I looked at the mountains and began running. So part of it was going to be through the field that the creatures had come from in the fist place. At least the Nurse and I would not have long before we would have it cleared. The uphill climb was going to be the most challenging part. As soon as I had safely assumed that nothing else was coming over this hill I took off after nurse finch. My speed remained a consistent jogging pace as I did not want to wear myself out quickly. The uphill climb was going to be a doozy and it may be best if I actually took my time with this part.
xxx I finally caught sight of the red head some time off, it looked like she was being attacked and I sped up a little bit. I was worried about her being able to hold her own, but by the fact that the creature that had been attacking her crumpled to the ground these thoughts faded into oblivion. She seemed to be fairly skilled with those knives of hers. I looked at the green goo that seemed to come seeping from the monster itself. I stopped when i got close to her. I was impressed to say the least, I don't think that many people like her bothered to learn how to do that sort of thing.
xxx I finally saw that she had continued to run and I followed after her at a jogging pace. I still was trying to keep pacing myself in my mind. i wanted to talk to her a little more but I felt as though this was not the time. I had not caught up as she was going faster than I was. Which was a good thing in theory as we were being chased by giant mutant shrimp things. I took in long breaths from my mouth and exhaled through my nose. I needed to pace myself. Thank goodness I had been using the treadmill over the last little while. I am sure that its helped to some extent. I began to feel the once flatter ground gain a slight uphill slant. now is the time, we will make it. I am sure that we will
xxx As soon as I had noticed the geographical change I began to slow down a little bit. I needed to look at the wound on my arm, I knew that there was going to be something wrong with it If I didn't look at it fast enough although I am sure that I will be able to find sometime to clean it properly when we stop running. If this chase ever ends. I did the brash thing and looked behind me. None of those things were coming up here, heck they had stopped the pursuit through and through. Maybe they needed to regroup or something. I let out a sign and refocused my vision on ahead of me. .
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:30 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
'Earth number two'
Captain Kirk
Catching sight of the Captain jogging towards me, I continued to run, though not at such a fast pace. My leg injury was starting to get to me, pain shooting up my leg with each step I took. I should be able to make it to a safe place though, before I had to check on it. I was more worried about the Captain's arm. If it was bad, it could have injured his arm muscles and would take longer to recover.

The mountains loomed before me and I took deeper breaths and slowed down even more as the ground became steeper. I looked around, being higher on the mountain gave me a good view of the area. No shrimp monsters were in sight, thank goodness. I could see the Captain was getting closer, so decided to spend the time waiting for him searching for a shelter. Among the rocks, I found an alcove in the rock of the mountain. A stone ledge was the roof, providing shelter from wind and rain and whatever weather we might encounter. It looked like this would be a good place to rest for a while, until we decide on what to do next.

Exiting the cave, thinking that the Captain would be here soon, I took out a knife as I sat on a rock. My pants had been ripped by the creature, so I took the knife and cut the whole part off. So now I had shorts instead of pants. I proceeded to cut the fabric into strips that could be used for bandages, making sure to get rid of the bloody part. Now if we could find some form of freshwater, I could clean our wounds to prevent infection.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk - eleventh post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:19 am

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Surface
☄ Mood: Thoughtful
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx The climb was more laborious than I had originally figured. I guess it is always worse when you actually begin the climb than when you are watching it from a distance. I can only hope that there is some kind of a shelter somewhere on this forsaken mountain. I wished I had some sort of way of getting the reassurance that we were not climbing this mountain all in vain. That once we reached the top there was going to be five more that we had to climb. It was not worth it taking out my tricorder and searching the place. Seeing if anything was around was not going to be the best idea, I wanted to be in ignorance if any of those things were following us. Especially since they somehow managed to block all the communication to the Enterprise. This shook me up the most. They seemed privative enough to not be able to build some kind of a radio. Thats nonsense. Some kind of a mutated alien shrimp making a radio at just the right frequency so that it would be able to disrupt the Star Fleet signals.
xxx I shook my head of those crazy notions, none of it could be true. Maybe it was just some kind of metal that was natural to this planet making an electrical field or something. Yea, that makes much more sense then sentient shrimp making some kind of a radio. Whatever it is I am sure that the people up on the ship will have it figured out sooner or later. They will be able to get us out of here in no time. I let out a deep breath, one to try to give my lungs the oxygen that they were screaming for and to try to clear my head. I needed to think clearly. What was that trick that Spock taught me a while ago?
xxx I looked around the area, the trees seemed to be getting slimmer and slimmer the higher I went up. I smiled a little, I guess this planet was not too far off from earth after all. The higher you got the smaller the trees as they weren't able to grow to be as tall from the lack of oxygen. Although some could live for hundreds of years longer than the tall ones found at the bottom of the mountain. My eyes drifted to the different rock formations, they seemed to have a particular sheen to them. A glisten that resembled silver in a sense. Or maybe platinum, Although as far as I know that rock is only really shiny when it was polished and refined through a lengthly process. What do I know about rocks, I slept through earth science in High school and they didn't exactly teach you about the tectonic plates at the academy as most of what was being trained for took place off planet.
xxx I finally reached where the nurse had stopped and looked around my panting slowly getting heavier and heavier as I stopped for longer. I guess physics had one thing right, an object in motion was probably going to stay in motion and one that is at rest will stay at rest. I continued to scan the area looking at the rock fortress in front of me. It seemed too... Too perfect to be just created this way when the planet was born or through the weathering process (Hey I do remember something about boring old rocks). It seems as though someone else has been here. I finally turned back to the nurse after contemplating the status of our temporary fortress.
xxx The throbbing in my arm also began to get perpetually worse the more I was standing around. Probably because I was able to feel my heart pulsating in my ears. I tried to ignore the throbbing pain that was synchronized with the pumping of my heart but after a while it was hard to ignore. It seemed as though the nurse was injured as well, and her leg no less so its probably worse than mine. I got closer to her sitting on the rock across from her. "your leg.." I stopped for a second. I did bring a flask with me, I am sure the brandy will be able to clean the wound. I dug it out from the inside pocket of my coat. "Here use this-" I popped the lid off with ease, sad to say but I have had a little too much practice at this. "As a temporary disinfectant" I am sure that my arm will be fine, I hope. I haven't actually looked at it for myself since I got the wound.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:38 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
'Earth number two'
Captain Kirk
..........I had just finished cutting the last of the cloth when I saw Captain Kirk approaching the spot where I had decided to sit. Tucking my knife into its sheathe on my belt, I took the flask he offered to me and smiled gratefully. "Thank you, sir." I picked up a strip of cloth and walked—more like limped—over to him. Even though he was sitting on a rock, the captain was very tall, taller than my 5'2". "Let's take care of your wound first. Mine just looks worse than it really is," I said. I remained standing as I gently lifted his injured arm away from his body so that the brandy wouldn't get onto his clothes.
..........Raising the flask in my right hand, I tilted my head towards his arm, warning him. "This is going to hurt a little." Actually, I was pretty sure it would sting quite a bit, especially since I was using an alcoholic drink, not a disinfectant solution. With the technology we had now, the disinfectant was normally painless. Tucking the makeshift bandage into my belt so it wouldn't fly away, I let a few drops of the golden liquid drip onto his arm. My eyes scanned the captain's face to see if he showed any signs of discomfort. I waited for a few moments to let the pain fade a little before dripping another few drops onto the wound.
.........."Are you okay, Captain?" I asked as I set the flask down on a smooth rock. Come to think of it, many of the rocks had perfectly smooth surfaces. As I waited for the brandy to dry a little, I studied the rocks forming the alcove. It seemed artificially created, or was a miracle of nature for it to have formed. Maybe a machine could have carved it out, but there were no life forms with human intelligence. Though seeing as the scanners on the Enterprise didn't catch the shrimp monsters, they might not have caught other life forms as well.
..........Returning to the task of cleaning the captain's arm wound, I pulled the strip of cloth out of my belt. I used the cloth to gently wipe away the blood that had started to trail down his arm. One of my hands held his arm up while the other cleaned with the cloth. I noticed the captain's arms were muscular and well-defined, definitely the result of working out and training on the ship. Making sure not to press down on the wound, the cloth soon got bloody so I placed it off to the side. Getting another strip of cloth, I started wrapping Captain Kirk's arm up starting from the middle of the bandage. Making sure to cover the wound but not wrapping it too tight, I knotted the ends of the cloth when finished. "There you go. Does it feel better?"
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk || Twelfth post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:30 pm

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Surface
☄ Mood: Thoughtful
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx Thankfully I had been carrying the small pouch of Brandy with me. I guess I must have placed it in this coat sometime ago suspecting that I was going to need it. Either that or I had put it here to hide it from someone, which was not uncommon for me to do in the first place. Honestly I had loathed when my mother used to move stuff around in my room so I resorted to hiding it in order to prevent it from being moved around. Ever since I started this I have never really been able to stop. Hiding strange things in places when I knew that I would need them later. Hiding stuff does come in handy sometimes as well when it is a necessity to hide things from crew members.
xxx Thankfully the small thought that seemed to entrap my thoughts kept the pain down a little bit as the words spoken by the nurse had blurred out as I thought about the last place that I had hidden my best set of Headphones along with a nicer set of throwing knives. I then felt the cold brandy that she had dripping onto my shoulder. it felt as though it had somehow turned into some kind of an acid that was seeping into my skin. I bit my lip trying to keep myself from crying out in pain. It seemed to only get worse the more that I thought about it. But when something is almost literally smacking you in the face its a little hard to ignore.
xxx I expelled the breath that I had been holding trying to calm myself down. That and trying it as a futile attempt at calming the steering pain that was shooting through my entire arm. I guess the cut was deeper than I had expected, but I will be fine. The bandages were cool to the touch, I then had thought about the fact that the nurse was touching my arm. Her leg was still not dealt with and I was going to be of no help whatsoever. I knew nothing about medicine, it was mandatory to take first aid in my first year at the academy but I don't think that I passed well. probably because the teacher could not tolerate me what so ever and she would have rather passed me than had me in her class for another semester. Its not my fault that blood and bandages are not my thing. "at least one of us knows how to properly dress a wound" I forced a slight smirk that was supposed to be a smile but my face was still contorting from the throbbing pain shooting from my arm.
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
'Earth number two'
Captain Kirk
..........Hearing the pain in his voice and seeing the obvious pain on the captain's face, I wished that there was something to ease the pain but there was nothing of the sort on this planet. The corners of my lips tilted up as he tried to lighten the mood. "Yes, where would you be without me?" I joked, though it really wasn't that funny. If I hadn't found the life forms, then we wouldn't have to be in this mess with each of us bearing an injury. If I hadn't found them, we would probably be safe on the Enterprise. My lips turned into a frown as the feeling that things were my fault weighed down on me. If only I didn't...
..........A streak of pain ran up my leg, causing me to gasp as the pain reminded me that I had a wound to tend to myself. Pushing aside the guilt for now, I picked up the brandy and hobbled over to the stone I originally was at, wincing with each step. Right as I reached the stone, my weak leg gave out from underneath me and I tripped, free hand outstretched to try and break my fall. My chest slammed into the rock and my breath was knocked out of me. No matter how deep breaths I took, I couldn't get enough air. The feeling of being choked was gone quickly though and I slowly pushed myself off the rock. A few drops of brandy had spilled out of the flask when I fell, but there was still quite a bit left. I rubbed at my chest with my free hand, methodically inhaling and exhaling to control the air flow.
..........Once I felt better, I eased myself onto the rock before I tilted the brandy, holding my breath and anticipating the pain. Yet the pain never came. Because of the odd positioning of the wound at the back of my leg, the alcohol dripped off my leg before it reached the wound. Biting my lip in frustration, I looked at the captain. I hesitated slightly, unsure if he would be able to help if his arm was wounded, but then again, most people had two working arms—and the captain was no exception. "Could you please help me disinfect the wound, Captain? I can't seem to reach that part of my leg. I'll talk you through it if you need me to," I requested, voice coming out slightly breathless as a result of my fall. Frowning at the sound, I coughed twice to try and clear my lungs. "Would that be all right, sir?" I placed the flask on another part of the rock where I wouldn't knock it over. Thinking quickly, I shifted so that I was lying on my stomach so my leg wound was facing up. I reached out to grab two strips of cloth and placed them next to the flask so that I could wipe the blood and excess brandy away once the wound had been disinfected. There. Now the rock was kind of like a hospital bed in the medical section. The thought of the medical bay comforted me slightly, making me remember just how much the Enterprise was my home.
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk || Thirteenth post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:16 am

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Surface
☄ Mood: Worried
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx I took a few seconds to try to ease the pain on my own. This was going to have to be good enough for now. I took in a deep breath as I kicked one of the rocks that was on the ground. It was strange how this cave was made, maybe it was made or formed. I had not been given enough evidence to decide on either one being true or not It would be something to look in too in the near future anyways. Whichever it was it looked as though it were formed by an architect that had thought about it for some time, drawing blueprint after blueprint making sure that the end product would be the perfection that he or she had envisioned in the first place.
xxx I finally turned to the nurse after I had heard her comment smirking a little. She was right, I don't have a clue where I would be without her. Probably with my arm getting worse, although I am sure that some kind of wrap that I would use would have had to work. Probably made out of some ripped fabric like usual. That was the extent of my first aid training in the first place, as I had previously explored from my past I only managed to scrape through my first aid training by the skin of my teeth. It was not something that I would be willing to repeat again.
xxx I sighed a little bit turning my eyes from here before I heard her small plea. She needed my help with something in the medical world, not even bones would trust me with something like that. He was the one that allowed me to pass my small amount of first aid training. Even with the ten minuets that I put into study time (which was a lot back in my days at the academy when studying was something that I rarely did) I still had to use a cheat sheet in order to pass the test. Now that I think about it It was curious that the supervisor didn't catch me cheating as it was pretty obvious what I was doing in the back of the classroom. But Using invisible ink on my arm was something pretty sneaky. I grabbed the brandy bottle. "I figure I should let you know that I cheated on my first aid test during my second year at the Academy Bo-Doctor Mccoy helped me with that" I bit back a smile as I figured this should be slightly more serious than how I was taking it.
xxx I saw that the cut on the back of her leg had been worse than my arm, why had I not noticed this before?She seemed to be doing alright on the hike up here but... I just need to be more observant. Firstly forgetting what her name was to not noticing how injured she was during a time of need.Just as I thought that I was getting to know my crew better I was forgetting peoples names left right and centre. But I guess I did do the same thing with my family back on Earth. "This is probably going to hurt a bit, it doesn't look good" The cut itself could also be not as bad as it looked, I have come across that many times during dangerous away missions. My tendency to make things worse than they actually are didn't help either. "Take a deep breath.." I stated before I poured a few drops over the length of the cut.

(Sorry for my extremely late reply. Just to let you know, I have three weeks till opening night for a show I am apart of and I have to fill in for an absent stage manager, so expect my replies to be delayed for the next little while.)
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:22 am

Ariana May Finch
Medical Officer
'Earth number two'
Captain Kirk
..........As the Captain approached, I picked up one of the strips of cloth and fiddled with it as I waited. Watching him pick up the brandy, I smiled at his comment about his first aid test. If he was trying to help me relax and to keep my mind off the pain, it was working. Gasping, I said in mock disbelief, "Doctor McCoy helped you cheat on a test?! I never would have thought..."
..........The captain moved out of my range of sight to look at the wound on my leg. Looking straight ahead at the wall of smooth rock, I listened as he spoke. "Let's hope that it'll be okay without stitches." There was no need to say that we didn't have the necessary materials to do any medical treatment besides disinfecting wounds. I tensed my leg muscles a little, feeling the pain flash up my leg. Wincing, I bit my lip to stay silent. That didn't feel very good. I mentally made a note to watch my wound and the captain's wound very closely to check for infection—who knew what unknown germs were on this island.
..........When Captain Kirk instructed me to take a deep breath, I did so and let it out with a whoosh. Before he poured the brandy over the cut, I took another deep breath and shut my eyes, balling my hands into fists. All right. Give me your worst. With that, a few cold drops landed on my leg. For a few seconds, it felt cool. Then the pain increased to an almost unbearable burning feeling. I bit down hard on my lip and squeezed my fists even tighter, wishing for the feeling to stop. After what seemed like hours of pain, the burn started to fade slowly. I realized that I was still holding my breath and exhaled slowly. I breathed a few times before opening my eyes and relaxing my fists.
..........I took the slightly wrinkled cloth and sat up, careful not to brush my leg against the rock. I looked up at the captain. "Thank you for helping me, Captain." With that, I bent over so that I could see part of the wound and started to clean it up, gently going over the cut. I tried not to press down too hard but it hurt all the same. Placing the dirty cloth on the side, I picked up the clean one and started bandaging my leg up. At the end of the bandage, I tied a knot to keep it in place. There. It was done. As I straightened up and looked around me, I asked a question that had been on my mind for a while. "What do we do now?"

(It's all right, I understand. I'll be busy for the next week or so as well. I hope that your show will run smoothly!)
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

James Kirk || Fourteenth post

Postby Spock and Kirk » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:59 pm

♜═════════●☄●══════════╗

James T. Kirk
Surface
☄ Mood: Worried
Its hard to
stay grounded when
even the gravity is
artificial"

╚═════════●☄●══════════♜

xxx I smirked a little bit when my plan of trying to distract her from the pain was working. Thank goodness my story of tom-foolery managed to keep her attention for a little while as the pain died down. I hoped that this will not last for as long as the pain in my arm did. Actually, now that I am thinking about it the throbbing pain is still surging through my arm. I am thankful that its beginning to die down. But still slightly frustrated that its one of the many things that is going through my mind.I was not able to take my mind off of the pain in my arm, maybe I will need stitches. I am sure that Bones will not hesitate to remind me of it whenever I get back to the ship...
color=transparent]xxx[/color] The ship... Speaking of which what happened to the enterprise. It finally hit me , I needed to report to the ship. If communication was possible in the first place. I reached inside of my coat the pain in my arm worsening as I stretched the wound that was in the process of forming a scab. My fingers fumbled for the communicator which I had slipped into my pocket before the mission had started. I flipped open my communicator with the flick of my wrist, after using it for so long I am very used to how the small device feels in my hand. The small rotational device in the centre was obviously at the wrong frequency as the small device was making a scratchy sound. I began twirling the small rotational device trying to get it onto the right frequency. I finally got there and that is when I spoke. "Kirk to Enterprise, Come in Enterprise.." Silence. I needed to try again. "Come in Enterprise! Kirk to Enterprise!" I got more and more desperate before I slammed the lid on the top of the Communicator shut. I slammed it down onto one of the rocks. "Some kind of interference." I muttered as I tried to calm myself down. There is no sense in getting upset over this, it happens a lot. I suspect my worry for the nurse has increased. She mentioned stitches and the potential need for them. her wound seemed pretty bad but I am also not the best person to be the judge of that.
color=transparent]xxx[/color] I finally decided to finish the story that I had begun telling her. She knew now that Bones had helped me cheat on a test at some point, I don't think that I have told anyone else about that. I guess I still run the risk of them telling Starfleet Command that I managed to cheat on an official test. But I guess its not the first time either. "He sure did.. Its a long story" I finally finished. "If We have time I should tell it to you. It might be slightly amusing" I let out a deep breath. It was a good day, and I cannot believe that I actually got away with the style of cheating. I am sure that if they were to scan my arm they would find the invisible ink and a search of my pens would find the light that would show the notes that were written sloppily onto my arm.
color=transparent]xxx[/color] My eyes turned to the light that was pouring in through the opening in which we had come from. I am sure that if those creatures managed to find where we were it would be like fish in a barrel. It would be evident where we were and they would be able to easily overpower the two of us. Even with phaser power, but even that was not going to last forever. I suppose that my phaser was about three fourths full at this point. "Wait, Spock will come looking for us when he finds out we never beamed back up to the ship" I hope.

(Thanks so much! Its now both crunch time (Opening night is in two weeks) and I have gotten a bad cold. Sorry for this very late responce, I hope that they can become more plentiful soon)
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me