1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with SlytherinChick - harry potter

Postby direwolf. » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:34 pm

Fred grinned, peering over at the smartest witch in the whole school. She looked hesitant and wary when the twins called her out. "Hermione, dear! We just need one small favor." He responded, giving an innocent smile. "We need a spell that will make our names appear on a parchment after a length of time." He comment, waiting patiently as he watched Hermione. She shook her head before telling them the spell before walking away. He snickered, turning to look at Noelle. "You got it, right?"

"Mhm!" Noelle hummed, waving her wand over the parchment. "There you go! Should we stop by her office and put it there before we go to dinner?" She asked, pocketing her wand and standing up.

"She'll realize what's right, eventually." Ashley reassured her boyfriend, shifting to sit up. "Dinner will be soon." She responded, hopping to her feet and rubbing her hands down her robes to remove the annoying folds. She was curious to know what their new headmistress would say to them. The previous night, she had said that she would be laying down some rules.

Giving a smile, Thomas took a hold of her hand and walked out of the common room. The wizard started to walk to the Great Hall, eager for their dinner, but he was not eager for Umbridge's speech.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Jean smiled brightly at Hermione before she left and nodded. "Mhmm. We should wait until everyone starts eating though.. We don't want to meet her in the halls." She shuddered in disgust.

George grinned at Hermione, though unlike Fred's, it was far from innocent. It wasn't his fault he couldn't contain his excitement. This was just too good~ When Jean spoke, he nodded in agreement. "Plus, any new rules she has we'll just disregard anyway, so no point in hearing them."

Draco sighed heavily and nodded. "I hope so," he murmured, chuckling at Ashley's enthusiasm before standing as well. "Good, I'm getting hungry. Care to sit with me, m'lady?" he asked playfully, grinning lightly and offering his hand.

Gabby smiled and kissed his cheek, eagerly tangling her fingers with his and staying close to the other. Who knew? Maybe this year wouldn't be so awful… even with Umbridge lurking around…
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:51 pm

"Alright, we can wait in here for the time being." Fred insisted, placing his hands behind his head and leaning back against the couch. He was so eager to see someone eat the horrible sweets.

"I'm so hungry though." Noelle complained, slumping against the front of the couch. "This girl's gotta eat, ya know." She added, her lower lip jutting out into a pout.

"I thought you would never ask." Ashley smiled sweetly, taking a hold of his hand. Giving a soft laugh, she left the Slytherin Common Room and started toward the Great Hall. "Plus I want to know what Umbridge has to say to us."

"I heard this new headmistress doesn't like.. creatures." Thomas murmured to Gabby, walking close to his girlfriend. She would end up finding out about him, since she was the headmistress. Most of the professors at this school knew about his condition.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:59 pm

George leaned back as well, crossing his ankles as he watched the girls. "We won't have to wait long, Noelle," he chuckled. "Just give it a few minutes. I doubt that woman is ever late."

Jean snorted quietly and smiled, kicking licking at Noelle's back. "You'll be fine," she teased, reaching down to pinch lightly at her friend's cheek. "Little chipmunk."

Draco chuckled and eagerly followed, his grin growing. "I can't wait. I'm glad she's finally here to save Hogwarts. Better late than never, huh?"

Gabby sighed quietly and stayed close, kissing his cheek with a light frown. "I'm not letting that witch do anything to you," she said firmly. "You're staying here with me."
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:46 am

Like Noelle, Fred was feeling a bit impatient as well, but the reason was not food. He wanted to leave the basket in the office and witness her and her minions eat one. This prank would be a lovely warm welcome.

Noelle heaved an exaggerated sigh, leaning her head back against the couch. Feeling Jean pinch her cheeks, she filled them with air like a little chipmunk. "A cute little chipmunk, of course." She said after deflating her cheeks.

"If only she came here sooner. This is our last year." Ashley heaved a sigh, lifting her hand to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. Once they reached the great hall, she went over to the Slytherin table and sat down.

"She's going to treat me like dirt." Thomas commented, giving Gabby's hand a light squeeze. "She might even blow my secret to the whole school." She added, shaking his head. Most people would be terrified of him.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:26 am

George glanced at Noelle with a quiet snicker before looking at his twin. He could see the other's impatience and glanced up at the clock, waiting a few minutes before saying, "I think we're good to go."

Jean smiled and eagerly stood, making sure not to step on Noelle. "Let's go then," she said excitedly, reaching down to help Noelle up as she glanced up at the twins.

Draco let out a heavy sigh of his own, nodding a bit and shaking his head. "Hopefully she'll be here for years to come though… This bloody school needs her." Once they were in the hall, he followed Ashley over and sat down.

Gabby frowned and held his hand a bit tighter, staying close. "I won't let her," she argued, shaking her head. "She has no right to do that to you…"
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 am

"Awesome, let's get to it!" Fred grinned, picking up the horribly pink basket filled with equally horrible sweets. He started over to the entrance of the common room, slipping out. Being Fred Weasley, he knew the password to the headmistress' office. He had his ways to figuring things like that out. Patiently, he waited for the others to join him.

"Finally!" Noelle chirped, grabbing Jean's hand and pulling herself to her feet. She followed Fred out of the common room, eager to put the plan in action then go to dinner, mostly going to dinner though.

"It really does." Ashley agreed, noticing Umbridge at the teacher's table. She was standing and waiting for everyone to enter. The other students did not seem to pay any attention to her yet, starting to eat their dinner. Reaching forward, she put a roll of bread on her plate along with other food items. She assumed that they would eat before the headmistress lectured them.

Thomas gave a faint smile, leaning over to peck her cheek. "Thanks for having my back, love. Whatever happens, happens." He murmured, walking over to the Gryffindor table and sitting down.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:47 am

George chuckled and followed the two girls out as they followed Fred. "Hopefully Filch is at the hall too," he sighed, glancing around a bit. He wasn't worried about Peeves though. The little git seemed to take their side more than not, so they had nothing to worry about.

Jean smiled and happily followed Fred,glancing over at Noelle. "This is going to be so worth whatever punishment we get."

Draco paused before copying Ashley, beginning to get his food though his gaze would flicker up to Umbridge occasionally. Usually the headmaster, or mistress in this case, would talk before they all ate, but he wasn't complaining either way.

Gabby smiled and turned her head to meet his lips, gazing up at him. "Of course, Thomas," she murmured, glancing towards her own table before sitting beside Thomas and lightly leaning against him.
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby direwolf. » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 am

"I think he fancies Umbridge, so he must be in the great hall." Fred responded, heading in the direction of the headmistress' office. "The password is cats, by the way." He told the group, holding the basket in his arms. He was unsure why the password was cats. They were in for a surprise when they entered the office.

"Totally. I want her to hate me even more than she does now." Noelle snickered, following Fred to the headmistress' office.

Ashley was silent as she ate, wondering why Umbridge was waiting until they finished eating. Maybe she was being nice, since the students were all hungry. Either way, she could care less. The headmistress could do whatever she wanted.

Thomas' smile widened when Gabby kissed him on the lips. Reaching forward, he started to pile some food onto his plate.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlytherinChick » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:04 am

Jean made a face. "Why cats? I bloody hate those things…" she muttered, frowning a bit. She glanced around the castle as they walked. It was jus so… empty without anyone else wandering the halls.

George snorted quietly when Fred revealed the password, though he'd already known, and grinned over at Noelle. "Oh, I'm sure she will."

Draco ate his meal as well, glancing around the great hall. It was oddly quiet, though he supposed that was because most of the students were unsure of this new headmistress, but it was too quiet. "The twins aren't here," he said suddenly. "And neither's Jean."

Gabby smiled and got her own food, playfully stealing a piece off of the other's plate. "Oops~"
SlytherinChick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me