1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:20 am

Blaze slowly started to wake up as the light dimmed. She noticed that she wasn’t dead yet so she got up and looked around. “W-w-whose there? What do you want from me?” She asked wobbling on her feet. She couldn’t balance well since she was just drained but she had enough power to hold onto that vial for dear life.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:34 am

Ryo heard Blazes voice and ran towards the front of the open cell where he could see her."Blaze!" He yelled, wrapping his cold hands against the bars of the cell. "Hold on! I'm going to get you out of here." he said.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:18 am

Blaze smiled weakly and coughed a lot. “I-Okay.... But your safety is the main priority okay... be careful and don’t die okay...” she said before collapsing back in the floor in pain.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:29 am

Ryo's eyes went wide,"Hang in there, I'm going to get you out!" he said, leaping to his feet. Ryo ran towards the machine. There had to be an off switch off button somewhere. "Where is the off button supposed to be." He asked Fred. The vampire was silent for a while."it's most likely a code. And neither of us know it so you probably have to destroy the machine." he suggested. Ryo sighed. What was he going to destroy this thing with.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:31 am

Blaze whimpered in pain and crawled back to the bars. She watched him and pointed to the metal bar she was beat with over on the floor next to him. “Use that... it hurts really bad... so it should break the machine...” she said softly. She brought herself up and sat watching him to make sure he didn’t het hurt and that the demon wasn’t coming.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:10 am

Ryo nodded. He grabbed the cold metal bar and hit the top of the machine where the light was coming from. It bent down so isbtead if shining inside the cell it was shining at the other empty cell. He ran towards the front just to check to see if the light was gone. A key, now he had to find a key.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:35 am

Blaze let a huge sigh of relief out and enjoyed the cool shade. “I can get out of here without opening the cage and letting the demon know...” she said pouring the Golden substance back into her wounds once she was strong enough to. She shifted into a bat and landed on his shoulder and muttered a curse to take them back to the apartment room. She turned back into her vampire form and fell into her brothers arms. “F-f-Fred...?” She asked lookin up at him weakly.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:59 am

Fred wrapped his arms around Blaze. ”Blaze! You scared me.” he sighed. Fred looked back at ryo and mouthed thank you. Ryo did a slight nod, just glad Blaze was alright.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:05 am

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help getting caught... at least I got some groceries...” said Blaze smiling. “Now if you two will excuse me I’m going to get rid of this horrible sunburn...” she said before walking to the shower and taking a quick cold one.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:31 am

Ryo looked at Fred,”is she going to be okay?” he asked. Fred shrugged,” you never know but probably. She’s tough. But shes also not afraid to sdefend herself” he said. Fred looked around,”I should get going.... take care.” he said before disappearing in a puff of smoke.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me