one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:46 am

(0w0)

//

Curii Marshall
Korosensei was practically fangi..boying.. from the fact Curii confessed. He was one for shipping his students. Curii thought it was kind of weird but, whatever kept him going. "Well, either way it goes, I'm just afraid. I know I have other friends in your class but I really want to get close to Ren." but even Korosensei knew this was a tricky one because of what an anti-social loner the boy was. But the time was spent well talking Curii through her complex emotions and anxiety, and when school was back she would just walk into the classroom and act normal. She went back home and fell face first into her bed, groaning to herself
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:07 am

// have you seen the live action movie? XD //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    --

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren headed to the living room to find his parents and asked if they could drive back for the day - as long as the roads weren't iced over and safe to drive on. He informed his friend of the storm and his friend texted back saying that it had snowed a little there too. Then he offered to drive over to Ren's instead. After asking, his parents were fine with that and Ren let his friend know. He was looking forward to tomorrow.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:14 am

(I saw one of them, I was kind of displeased, admittedly, but I get the feeling they were kinda on a low budget. Though as far as I'm concerned there's a few of them right? Really the only thing that upset me was messing up some of the scenes from the show, like for example, you remember when half the class got poisoned and they had to confront Takaoka? They twisted that scene unfortunately '^^ It wasn't all bad of a movie but, I do wish they could have stuck to how a lot of the scenes went. Then again, all this is just my view on the movie, what did you think about it?)

//

Curii Marshall
Curii looked at her alarm clock. Getting around to night... slowly but surely. She didn't know just how long she stared at that clock, not to mention she didn't notice when her eyes closed and she fell asleep, having finally gotten her mind off the ordeal of confessions. Her dreams were.. nothingness.. for once in her life. Just blank darkness.. Nothing, no visuals, no emotions, no sounds..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:27 am

// a lot of the live action movies of animes are pretty bad. death note and attack on titan to name a few. they don't change the hair colors for half of them and the animation... i haven't actually seen the whole movie, i saw the trailer and pictures. i tend to avoid the live action remakes. c': i remember that! they changed it? i can understand why they would cut out some scenes due to not wanting to have a movie that's like, six hours long, but they still included the scene and changed it? i don't see a reason why they would do that but okay then. :'c //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    --

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren had forgotten all about the texts from Curii and the events from the cafe earlier. He wanted to get to bed soon - time went by faster that way. His old friend was coming up and he would show him around town, tell him about the school. Of course, he couldn't tell him about Korosensei, that was top secret information that their parents didn't even know about. If his parents knew that he was getting hired to assassinate his teacher... Ren shook his head and began to get ready for bed, wishing tomorrow would come faster.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:44 am

(Unfortunately so. In the anime the vacation was on an island, in the live action movie, they just had the vacation as a sleepover at the school, and instead of them having to deal with the three assassins that Takaoka hired, and finding him, he just showed up. It was pretty bad, I could understand if they'd altered it just a little bit but they'd MAJORLY altered that scene.)

(By the way, I hope you don't mind if there's a little time skip here ':3)

Karma Akabane
Karma was sleeping in, because it was something he didn't get to do unless it was the weekend and, if the snow melted today, then he'd be up early tomorrow. Sleep was always a great thing, always..

Curii Marshall
Curii was woke up by bright sunlight pouring through her window. She groaned a bit and sat up, being called down for breakfast. Eggs.. pancakes.. "I guess I'm kinda hungry" she climbed out of bed slowly and slouched downstairs, sighing to herself. Her parents bid their good mornings to her before they all sat down to eat their breakfast. "Do you think school might be cancelled tomorrow?" she asked them, to no real response outside of 'I don't know'
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:05 am

// hmm i see. well at least they included it in the anime ^^ i haven't read the manga but i plan on it.
    and a timeskip is fine xD //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio had stayed up late once again, watching random movies on tv, videos on her phone, playing games. At one point, she had fallen asleep while scrolling through her gallery and smiling at the memories that each picture brought. It had been past five in the morning when she finally drifted off to sleep, so who knew how long it'd be until she woke up. This staying up and waking up late thing needed to stop.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren woke up early in the morning. A little too early on a Sunday for him, but he wanted to be ready when his friend came. Was ten am too early? He reached for his phone that was charging on his desk and displaying a "100%" in green. Once his phone was on, he received the text from his friend that read: 'I'll be there around twelve.' Ren messaged back, saying that they should grab lunch once he got there. His parents were driving him due to the snow and ice, but they wouldn't have to worry about their parents hanging with them. Once their parents were together, they would talk for hours and hours. He had two hours to get ready. Ren headed into the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into clean clothes. He wasn't thinking about what happened yesterday, he was only looking forward to hanging out with his best friend.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:19 am

Karma Akabane
Karma woke up but only for a moment before deciding to sleep in a few more hours -///-

[color=#0000BF]Curii Marshall[/color
After Curii ate, she wondered about Ren. Her thoughts were just a bit more calm and collected then they were last night.. Tomorrow shouldn't be an issue because Ren didn't talk to her much anyways, and knowing his nature he probably didn't even care. She huffed, mildly annoyed by the thought, why did he have to be this way and why did she even like him? These were thoughts she had to be quickly to push aside while she was on her way to grocery shop for her parents. Father at work, and mother not feeling so well.. It wasn't an issue because it gave her time out without somebody right there.. She walked into the shop, staring at the list and bumped into a somewhat tall woman who she apologized to. The woman just smiled and continued her way.

(that woman >w> I've developed a little of the new teacher's personality and background)
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:28 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    - will probably not rise until mid afternoon -

R e n T a n a k a
    Two hours had never felt longer. Ren had waited at home, making sure his friend had the correct address. The snow had melted a little bit, but it was still pretty deep. The snow plowers were working on clearing the roads and his neighbors were shovelling their driveway and sidewalks. His dad must've woken up early to clear away the snow from their driveway. Ren was sitting in the living room with the cat when the doorbell rang. Ren got up and opened the door to see Akihiko and his mom and dad standing there. Akihiko grinned and waved. "Long time no see, Ren."

// :0 also - akihiko is another oc of mine but he'll just be a side character ^^ //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Curii Marshall
Curii stopped in the canned goods isle to look into the group chat for her class. Apparently they were supposed to be getting another assistant teacher.. for psychology and disease? They would teach about mental illnesses and bacteria strains, not the casual teacher but, maybe the government was just getting to something. Curii was actually pretty interested as her dream career was in the field of psychology, she just felt she wouldn't do very well because of her own anxiety and depression, but maybe this new teacher could help out with that. She smiled and started grabbing some canned vegetables while putting her phone away, things are going to get better, she knew it.

(For the fact that I don't feel like drawing right now, I'm just gonna borrow your idea in a sense '^^ I'm just so tired but that's my fault for staying up past 5 am and sleeping until 3 pm )

Mizore Kiuni
Age 30
Female

Mizore is a new teacher for class 3-E, teaching in Psychology and Diseases. She's even considered the "cool teacher" and sometimes whether her lessons are fun or not varies on the subject (ex. sometimes it will be much more fun to see a video on the affects of rabies than it is to read about paranoid schizophrenia) , She may be cool and all but she wont take any disrespect or any kind of class bullying, she's the one to stick up for the outcasts. This is what brought her to teaching in this class where she was offered to teach the higher up children in Kunugigaoka, is the need to teach the children who really need her. In some more previous schools she had also taught art and music.

Sometimes, she even brings in very weakened bacteria if she wants to have a more hands-on lesson for the class, but that's where some expensive equipment comes in, luckily she's capable of covering that!

In Mizore's backstory, she was once a bitter and spiteful person, around her teenage years and up until she was 19, when her cold nature drove a friend to taking themselves. At that point she had looked around and saw how much the people she loved were truly being effected, and to this day she still apologizes to who she has left. The reason for her more previous personality was being different in society, smarter than a lot of other kids, and her love for deadly bacteria only made people look at her worse, so she was heavily bullied and at a point her mother walked away from her and her father, who soon gave her up to her aunt and uncle. Now to this day she is changed, helping out the people who are struggling with mental issues, or are being bullied, she has prevented suicide on a few occasions. Now she is teaching Class 3-E.

(sorry for the long paragraph of a character backstory '^^ I really put some thought into this and such ;v;)
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:39 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    zz

R e n T a n a k a
    They had invited them inside for a while, his mom instantly beginning to chat away with Akihiko's parents. After a while of just sitting down and chatting for a bit, they decided to get lunch out in town somewhere. Their parents were okay with them going out and made sure they had money for food before the two headed out. Once Ren was out of the house, Akihiko looked towards him as they walked down the sidewalk. "So, do you have anywhere in mind as to where we eat?" He questioned. Ren thought about the cafe, but decided against it. He's gone there two days in a row. "I suppose we can choose a random restaurant and go for it." He shrugged as they passed the grocery store.

// haha yeah i just use gifs since it's easier ^^ might make a form for akihiko later because you never know if he'll become more than a side character c; //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me