1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 am

Shayna nodded, moving with some horse shampoo to the mane. As he flicked water at her, she squealed, her hair partially getting wet. "Hey!" She flicked some suds from the stallion's mane at Andrew, sticking her tongue out mischievously. "Don't make me come over to the other side of this horse," she threatened playfully before rinsing the suds out of the horse's hair. The tail she would save for later.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 am

Andrew smiled playfully as he felt the suds hit him, before he tossed more water her way. "I am so scared." He laughed tauntingly, before going back to washing the horse carful to make sure he got that done as well. But he was having fun for once in a long time and he forgot everything of the past it was just then and the horse and her. He did not think about what he was doing or what might happen, it was just fun.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 am

"You should be!" she declared playfully, combing the horse's wet hair out before she moved on to carefully washing his face, not wanting to get any water or soap in his eyes. "Very scared. Very very scared," she taunted playfully, feeling so much more carefree now as she stood there with him, hair half-soaked, washing the horse. With a little yawn, she moved down and poured water along the horse's legs to wash the dirt off before using a towel.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:17 am

Andrew smirked softly as he started to use the water getting the soap out of the stallions coat, before running his hand over him making sure the dirt was gone before he started getting the loose water off. "Hm." He smiled playfully before splashing her again just to see what she would do about it as they where almost done with the horse by now, just his tail left for the most part. "I think I can out run a vampire." He said with a laugh as that was a dead out lie.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:21 am

The woman grinned as she moved onto washing and combing the tail so to get the dirt and burs out of it. She finished just in time to be splashed by Andrew. Yelping, she gave a playful hiss then pounced on his back, hugging onto it as she was much more lightweight than he was. "I don't think you can, I caught you didn't I," she teased him, before nuzzling into him with a smile. "I'm not letting go, either," she said with a playful pout, now with soaking wet hair thanks to him.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:23 am

Andrew laughed as she jumped on him, "Hey now." He laughed as he held her arm, knowing that she was light enough for him to lift but she might or was strong enough to hold onto him where he would not be able to lift her. "Oh I can't now." He said wrapping his arms around her before trying to lift her off of him.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Shayna giggled softly, deciding to go easy on him. She swung around, now hugging the front of him, and stood on her tip-toes. She gave him a gentle and light kiss, pulling away quickly afterwards and teased, "That's payback for ruining my hair." She didn't mind much, really, about being wet. Going pink, she pulled away long enough to admire her clean horse. "Let's get him into the barn, he looks so handsome," she said cheerfully.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Andrew smiled softly as he held her as she swung around in front of him with ease, his arms wrapped around her. He was a bit shooked when she kissed him before he rolled his eyes softly hearing what she had said after. "Ha sure." He said playfully before he patted the stallion's back. "Sounds like a good idea don't want him rolling around after a bath." He said as it always seemed when a horse got a bath that they wanted to roll around in the dirt.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:32 am

Nodding lightly in full agreement of this statement, she led the stallion back into his stall, but only after she had mucked it and put new hay down. After all, it wouldn't be sanitary otherwise. She filled his food and water trough, pleased with herself. She then dimmed the lights for Dublin's sake and shut the doors. Grinning at Andrew, she said softly, "Come on, let's go inside, I need to change out of these boots." Riding boots weren't really all that good for every day walking around use, just for riding, obviously.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:17 am

Andrew smiled softly as he helped her out with the things that needed to be done in the barn, before hearing what she had said. He followed her out of the barn rolling his eyes softly after hearing her saying how she needed to change out of the riding boots, but was a bit surprised when she did not drag him like she normally did. Instead he got to follow with out getting pulled as he walked into the house with her.
The one who made you,
How sad.