➛ 1x1 wιтн adoraтιon and aʟeq's carapʜerneʟιa

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♢ 1x1 with Canada's Forgotten ♢

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Halting from his chase, Deidara's eyes narrowed as he noticed forms up ahead, one with his hand on his girlfriend's throat. Cautiously, he continued on and stopped once he'd approached. "What do you think you're doing?"
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 pm

{ LOL, I dunno why, but with what Deidara just said, I imagined him being all like 'I'm the only one that can strangle my stubborn girlfriend, you b-----d!' for some reason. xDDDD }

As Emiko went wide-eyed, too shocked to speak, the brown-haired male turned his focus from the blonde medic to Deidara. "So, this is where you disappeared off to," he said, discarding the bomber's question as he glanced at Emiko in the corner of his eyes. "I heard rumors that you had gone back to the Akatsuki, but I must've been misinterpreting you, Emiko."
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
[ the story of us all ↢ ↣ ↢ ↣ characters ]
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:36 pm

(XD Oh yes!)

Deidara's eyes were filled with annoyance, though he cautiously didn't move.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:39 pm

{ xD }

"So, you must be Deidara, hm?" the guy asked, his expression calm as he spoke. Though he kept his grip on Emiko's throat, she strangely didn't even budge an inch to try and get out of his grip. By her shocked expression, she looked almost horrified, as if she had been sent into a horrible genjutsu.
こんにちは ↢ ↣ γειά σου ↢ ↣ kia ora ↢ ↣ bonjour ↢ ↣ привет ↢ ↣ hello ↢ ↣ salve ↢ ↣ 你好
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:43 pm

He, as well, kept an even tone. He tipped his head in a small nod. "You must be one of Emiko's old teammates."
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 pm

"Huh, is it that obvious?" the male replied, though it was obvious he was only playing with time. It was only a matter of seconds that he focused back on his object, and tightened his grip on Emiko's throat, causing the blonde girl to couch some. He had a certain reason to be there at the time, but he wasn't planning on telling the two anytime soon.
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Deidara took a stiff step towards the male, hands balled up in fists.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:04 pm

The brown-haired guy watched Deidara for a split second, before releasing Emiko's throat. He didn't hesitate though as he moved his hand up to her forehead, and for barely even a millisecond, a few marks showed up on her skin, which resembled that of a memory seal. Since he had been an old teammate of hers, he had also been one when she had been brought back to the village only recently, and a few medics had showed him how to deal with the memory seal "You should be careful," he warned as he put his hand back in his pocket, eyes locked on Deidara as Emiko slid down the trunk of the tree until she was sitting on the branch. Her eyes were now clenched shut, and her arms were wrapped around her head in agitation at the sharp pain emitting through it. "Even if that memory seal is broken, it's still there. And it has more uses than one."
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:16 pm

His blue eyes were filled with anger as he remained silent. It seemed like he was waiting for the other male's next move.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adoration » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Instead of making any move to attack, the brown-haired guy then disappeared from sight without another word, leaving the pained Emiko and the bomber alone. He had no intention of causing a fight, unless the two become a problem for the group of Konoha shinobi in the area.
adoration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me