Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:08 pm

The man’s mind was going a mile a minute after that nickname, and her reaction only had him swallowing. “Do you… feel that way about me?” He dared to ask. He still wouldn’t bring up the things he heard her speak of to Brian last night but the way she spoke to him after the hot tub, and now the nickname, it left him confused… and worried, but he hid that well.

Regardless, as she spoke of Brian and her fears, he shook his head. “You don’t need to concern yourself with others. Most times people will only string you along if they know you are easily swayed by the people’s opinions. You should also not be afraid to mess things up, because the person you will find should be understanding enough to know you may make mistakes, and yet loyal enough to remain by your side through them. It goes both ways in a relationship, Avery.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:20 am

“M-Maybe?” Avery squeaked as she played with the hem of the blanket she had pulled over herself, seeming rather flustered. “You’re right. I shouldn’t make other people’s problems my problems, although it’s hard when everyone like Brian, tells me everything about his entire life. It’s stressful. But I don’t understand why all of a sudden he likes me. Does it look like he genuinely likes me? Because clearly, I can’t tell. I’m slightly oblivious when it comes to things like this.”

She managed a flustered smile. “I know it’s give and take for a relationship, but I don’t like seeing people upset..”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:23 pm

Zoticus could only cough, rather awkwardly, at her confession, his own cheeks becoming a slight pink color. However, part of him could only wonder if she was being truthful, or just so flustered by the fact he called her out on it that nickname she just randomly blurted out... then again, he had begun calling her his own form of nickname. Unless she was only trying to find something for him, too. Augh. All he could do was scratch his head. "I am sorry, it appears I have made you uncomfortable." He muttered softly, unable to look at her in that very moment. He couldn't bring himself to say much else on the matter, unwilling to make her more flustered than she already was. However, Brian was a welcome distraction from the previous conversation. "He did look to have the look of a man in love... but it could have been fake, too." He commented with a shrug. "But I am not paying much attention to him when you are with him, therefore I am not sure how he acts around you. You could be picking up on it better than I." He added, soon glancing to Charlotte, who's head popped out from Avery's sleeve.

"That's the thing, Avery, some people will be upset, no matter what you do. But you have not upset me, so I find it hard to believe you'd upset many other people." While he was aware she often felt like she upset her family, her family was a different case. They were horrid to her, in his eyes, from what she has mentioned in the past. "In fact, I find it hard to believe that you would upset anyone."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:13 pm

Avery managed another rather flustered smile as she snuggled back against the pillows, still taking great care as she realizes Charlotte was still in her sleeve. “N-No, it’s alright. Better that I get used to it then never. Just didn’t expect for you to call me out like that, I don’t mind but it’s my fault too, since it just kinda came out. Sorry.” She closed her eyes for a moment, as if trying to weigh the options as to whether it would be a logical decision to fall back asleep in his bed or to stay awake. “You’re right I suppose. I’ll go to the movies tonight. He deserves a chance I think, I just don’t wanna hurt him right off the bat though.”

She sighed quietly before running a hand through her curls. “You’re right. But I can’t tell whether he’s fake or genuine. I’m so dense I can’t tell when someone’s genuinely in love with me or not. It’s slightly frustrating.” With another sigh, she peeked up at him from between her hands. “You don’t like my family? You’re getting paid you know… What more could you wish for?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:25 am

Ah, so that was what it was, a mistake. Yes that had to be it. He didn’t need to think too much into it. After all, she was young, as well as inexperienced in the ways of romance, so it was easy to slip up. Besides, no one would want him. Miranda did not want him, and instead left him worse off than he had been before. No one would want that baggage, and he especially didn’t want it to fall upon Avery. She didn’t deserve it. “I won’t speak of the matter anymore, then. Nevertheless I still apologize for making you uncomfortable.” As the topic shifted he looked to her with a risen brow. “I hope you don’t mind that I must be there with you. I am quite sure Brian dislikes my presence, but he does not carry any weapons, nor can I trust his guard, if he even has any, so I must be present, just discreetly.”

Charlotte seemed just peachy no matter what, although she was beginning to slither out of Avery’s sleeve, and at that point Zoticus held out his hand and the little snake slithered upon it. He took Charlotte in his hand and offered her his neck to curl around. “You are not ‘dense’, you are inexperienced. You do not know, and you will not know until you gain that experience.” Her mentioning his feelings on her family had his powdery gaze flickering to her own. “I see how your family treats you, and it is not ideal. Granted, I cannot say that my own relationship with my own parents is any better, but I see how your parents torment you, how your family ostracizes you. It is not something I care for. I do not care if they are the ones paying for my stay here.” He gave with a frown, eyes lidded as the snake slithered around his neck. “But I cannot make too much of a fuss, I am just voicing my own opinions on the matter. I cannot get involved, for I am not to be involved. I am not part of this family, but regardless my heart goes out to you, Avery.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:23 pm

“N-No, but like I do feel..” Avery cut herself off as she looked away from him. There wasn’t any way he’d want her, no. She didn’t feel as if she fit to his standards, not pretty, tall, or anything good enough to his standards. Given or taken, he was rather handsome, but there was no way he’d want someone like her. Whether she looked like Miranda or not, surely the other girl was much more prettier, and had better features than the childlike features Avery had. Thoughts swirled about in her mind as her shoulders slumped. Too late. Maybe their conversation would ring back, and she would be able to bring it up without making it less awkward? Or maybe once they had known each other for a longer amount of time that would make things better.

“I know I’m inexperienced, but I don’t want that to be a reason I don’t have a happy life, simply because everyone else knows things I don’t. You’re right though, the way they treat me isn’t the greatest. Sometimes I wish I was born poor with kind parents, but I can’t really choose what I wish.” She exhaled quietly, still slightly disappointed in her family. “I know. I can tell he doesn’t like you much, but I respect the fact you’ll have to be there. It wouldn’t be good if you got involved with my family, and who knows what would happen.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:02 am

Powdery blue eyes flickered back to the young woman by his side, skepticism reflecting back at her. "You feel something?" He asked lightly. Was this about before? She... felt something, for him? That thought along had a rather tightening feeling enter his chest, one that was familiar, and one that he wasn't sure he should be feeling. She deserved better, if she even thought of him in such a way. Besides, all he'd be doing is ruining things for her later on. Eventually, she wouldn't dare look at him in the way she does now, if all went according to plan. Nevertheless, a more selfish part of him wanted to see what she'd say concerning his question, if anything at all.

"Frankly, I don't quite care what your father thinks of me. If he dislikes me, he has the power to dismiss me, and yet I am still here." He gave with a shrug. Although, knowing that, he'd have to be a little more discreet about things, to keep the position long enough. At the same time, however, there really wasn't much for staff on this side to tattle on him, anyway. "Indeed, I do not wish to involve myself so long as you are safe."

Only now did Brian get back to her text, a bit later still. Nevertheless, Zoticus couldn't help but chime in a little upon knowing it was Brian who likely texted her. "I am surprised you'd like such a movie, considering it's about a war. There will be some blood in it, I'm sure."

Top Gun sounds fine to me! There's a showing at 6. Is that okay with you?
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:56 pm

“I think I do. But I’m not anything you’d want, I’m not good enough for you in any way.” Avery pulled the comforter up to her chin as she tried to stare a hole into the ceiling, her cheeks still a light pink. “Anyways, you’re right. He’s the type that wouldn’t care what other people say or think about him, I could care less as to what other people think of me, I do know for a fact there’s quite a few other families that don’t really like me, my family in specific. I’m always thrown into the stereotype.” She shrugged, and rolled over onto her side.

“I don’t want you to get hurt, or lose your job because of me. I’m not sure why I chose Top Gun, probably because I’ve already seen it and it won’t freak me out like movies I haven’t seen yet would. Don’t wanna out myself in a humbling experience.”

Sounds like a plan. Cya then:)
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:29 pm

Avery's confession nearly had the man beside her seeing stars, though she wouldn't see them, obviously. However, she would likely see his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed. She... liked him? Easy now, Zoticus, think, he thought to himself. This would ruin you, you know it will. Nevertheless, he found he didn't oppose the idea, but he'd only end up hurting her later. He'd ruin everything... later. It would be a kindness to her if they just remained as they were, before the sting of betrayal pushed her away. She'd feel something calloused and cool envelope her hands as he took hold of them, squeezing them in his grasp. "I do not understand why you think in such a way, you are not aware of my standards. What do you think I deserve?" He couldn't help but inquire. "Because, in honest, I don't believe I deserve anything good. There must have been a reason why Miranda left me... Something wrong with me. I don't want to ruin anyone else, especially not you. It is you who deserve better, not I. Do not waste your time with me." With a final squeeze, he finally let go, a bittersweet smile upon his face. "I hope you will find someone whom you truly love, soon.. who can take you away from here. Someone you can trust and depend on." Once the topic changed, however, and she rolled on her side, he only sighed. He didn't know how to help her, aside from the mission... but even then, that may only be short lived. "I am sorry you are in the predicament you are in, Avery."

"I doubt I'd lose my job over you. I am supposed to protect you so I must be within range of you. I don't know what your father would find fault in." He couldn't help but roll his eyes then, soon leaning against the headboard. "Top Gun is a better choice, then, so long as you enjoy yourselves."
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:33 pm

Avery couldn’t think of anything else to say. At that point, she didn’t feel as if she was good enough for him. He, he had so much experience, and always knew what he was doing. Plus, it’d make him upset to date someone who looked so much like his ex. Drama was another thing she didn’t wanna cause. What if Miranda came back? What if she really did love him, and wished for things to go back to the way they were?

“There’s nothing wrong with you, I think you just had a bad experience and you’re scarred. But I think you’re good enough for me, I’m the one who clearly isn’t up to your standards. You should hate me, yet you dont.” She swallowed hard, resisting the urge to cry as she pulled the blankets to her chin, still resting on the side facing him. “I don’t think there’s ever any way you could ruin me. Look at me now. I’m a mess. Going out with someone I’m not in love with. What I am I doing?” A tear ran down her cheek as she sniffled softly. B-But it doesn’t matter. I’ll figure things out somehow, and you won’t have to worry.”

The girl watched him, her pale blue eyes studying him. “I think your job is safe. You’ve been doing a great job so far. Not sure about the enjoying part but I’ll try.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me