♚|| 1x1 with Phire Fenix ||♚

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♚|| 1x1 with Phire Fenix ||♚

Postby Darkanra » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:03 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
Kanra Ayazi | Male | Leader | Black Coats | Form: xXx
    Dark waited patiently. He could almost hear the cogs whirring as she thought it over. However, he knew what her final answer would be. He'd known it since he had first mentioned Aephon might be in danger. The look in her eyes had told him everything. When she cut the ropes, he smiled. "I knew you'd make the right choice- ah." Tilting his head away from the blade, he rolled his eyes. "Of course not. Not unless he's difficult and insists on fighting me." Dark raised his hands in a placatory gesture. "Can we put the knife away now? Or are you going to march me down there with a flick blade?"

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ
Ikazi Arahiro | Male | Leader | Echo | Form: xXx
    "Ah, everyone was so quick to jump in and have a say in a deal that's supposed to be between the two of us, Zenny." Ikazi grinned like a cheshire, folding his arms. If he was honest, it wasn't a big deal to have Zenin join Echo. Ikazi already had plenty like him, but it was worth it to see the looks on people's faces, and, of course, to throw a small wrench in Freya's plans. She was obviously going to be most displeased if Zenin joined Echo, and he would love to rub it in her face. "Come onnn, you know I can guarantee their safety..."

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖
Aslak Halseth | Male | Second | Jishin | Form: xXx

zєиιи
Kirai Hellsin | Male | Info broker| Form: xXx
    Zenin gritted his teeth, grinding them as he thought. If he joined Echo, he would lose his independence. He's also have to answer to that ass, Ikazi. However, it also made sure that Freya and her group would be safer, and allow him access to Echo's systems, and a chance to bring Ikazi down a peg. "... I'll accept your proposition."

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
Aephon Telantes | Male | Leader | Jishin | Form: xXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:25 am

(aaaaaa i haven't been on cs for foreverrr. but now that i'm stuck inside for social distancing i've got time :> and i really like this rp so i wanna continue but it's up to you)

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male | Black Coat | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Anika, Zenin, Freya, Ikazi

Alex knew that he had no say in this really, but it hurt him to see Zenin giving up his freedom. Zenin had always been independent, and Alex didn't want to see him taking orders he didn't want to comply to. But in the end, it was all to get Dark back. And Dark really was their backbone and leader, and they needed him. Dark had shown Alex kindness when Alex didn't have anybody. He could think about it later. It was important to focus on getting Dark back. Now that that had been sorted out, and they had Echo, they had more manpower and resources. Although he would still be useless.

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Scarlet Rose | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Alex, Zenin, Freya, Ikazi

Okay, things would be moving along faster now. To be honest, Anika didn't really care much about what happened with Zenin. It might be an inconvenience for Dark, who would no longer be able to buy information from Zenin freely, but Anika was more worried about just keeping her own people alive and building their numbers. "Okay, well now that we have Echo, what changes about our plan?"

sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Jishin | Location: Penthouse | Tags: Dark

Stella put away her knife, but brought out her gun and pressed it into Dark's back. She was so unsure of herself though. She was giving Dark up, but having him was a huge step forward in Aephon's plan. And Aephon's goal was what drove him, would he have any purpose without it? Aephon couldn't just give up on it. She had no right to make this call, and she would be betraying him. He would never forgive her. But he would have his life. But it wasn't absolute that Aephon would die if the Black Coats and Zenin tried to get Dark back. If Aephon was confident, then she should trust him. "No. Don't move or else I'll pull the trigger right now and send a bullet straight through you." She steeled her voice as she spoke, hoping Dark would follow her instructions. If he tried to fight back, she could just yell for backup anyway.

ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Koritan | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Zenin, Alex, Anika, Ikazi

Freya scowled. She had wanted Zenin back so he could work with her, not Ikazi. He would've been so useful. Not only that, but it would be annoying and bothersome that someone she cared about had to follow orders from Ikazi. She would have to do something about this situation later. "Alright, so since we have Ikazi, he and I and some of out people can be the hit team. We'll be enough, and we can spread Echo out in the other two teams. We should move as soon as possible. Anything else you need to tell us, Zenin?"
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:44 am

((Welcome back!! I'd be happy to continue, but forgive me for any misrecalled info ^^;))

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
Kanra Ayazi | Male | Leader | Black Coats | Form: xXx
    Dark stiffened as the gun pressed into his back, instinctively breaking out in a cold sweat. Only a fool disregarded a nervous youth with a gun as something not to be feared. There was nothing more dangerous than someone with something to prove. Or to lose. "Scary," Dark replied dryly, keeping his hands where Stella could see them. He hoped to avoid the aforementioned "bullet straight through him". "What exactly are we going to do then, Stella? You're the boss~"

ᴵᴷᴬᶻᴵ
Ikazi Arahiro | Male | Leader | Echo | Form: xXx
    "Good choice," Ikazi nodded before his gaze slid to Freya's face. At her obvious dissatisfaction, he could help but grin. The ice queen flaunting her emotions so blatantly. She would definitely make a move later. He couldn't wait. Returning his focus to Zenin, the Echo leader tilted his head. "No backing out, no tricks. Or I'll help Jishin ruin you all~"

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖
Aslak Halseth | Male | Second | Jishin | Form: xXx

zєиιи
Kirai Hellsin | Male | Info broker| Form: xXx
    Ignoring Ikazi, he glanced at Freya. "That's all I can think of for now... if I need to tell you anything else, I'll let you know via the comms. We don't have many, so only the key members of each group can take one." He retrieved a bag from a cupboard and shook the contents out on the table, before picking up a comm and placing it in his ear. "They're already all connected up. Just press the button on the side when you need to say something. Everyone clear about the plan?"

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
Aephon Telantes | Male | Leader | Jishin | Form: xXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:55 pm

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male | Black Coat | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Anika, Zenin, Freya, Ikazi

Alex made no move to get up. He was stuck here. Stupid... Why did he get so injured? He couldn't even help Dark at this time. He was just helpless, listening to everything go down with the comms and staying with Zenin. He tried to not feel too bad about it, because it wasn't directly his fault that he got hurt, but he still wished he could do something. He watched them leave longingly and then turned his attention to Zenin. He wanted to ask more about Freya, but now wasn't the time.

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Scarlet Rose | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Alex, Zenin, Freya, Ikazi

Anika nodded, taking a comm and placing it in her ear. "I'm good. My Roses are ready and will take orders from whoever the leader of their group is." She started heading out, eager to finally be able to do something to get Dark back. She would be going with the original diversion group, just to be with more of her Roses and give commands if needed from Zenin or the others. She wished she could be a part of the team directly trying to rescue Dark, but with her abilities and injuries, she might just slow them down. It was also good to stay near her Roses and keep them as safe as she could. Anika stood up, double-checked all of her equipment, and started moving towards the door.

sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Jishin | Location: Penthouse | Tags: Dark

She really hoped she wasn't making a mistake that would cost Aephon's life. "Come in! Tie him back up!" She yelled for the guards outside. Where did Aephon go... If he didn't come back soon and the rescue team came, she would have to flee with Dark and a few others to keep him under control. "You're staying here. Until Aephon gets back or I get notified about the Coats moving. I'm not as incompetent and naive as you think," she told him, keeping the gun steady to his back. If the Coats came, she would just have to notify Aephon and hope he saw it, then take Dark to the underground area they had gone through before.

ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Koritan | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Zenin, Alex, Anika, Ikazi

"Yeah, I understand. Let's go," she said, equipping herself with her weapons and the comm. She stretched out a bit, as it would probably take some flexibility and maneuvering to scale the building without being seen. She would be with Ikazi too, that annoying brat. The situation was frustrating, but she had to focus for now. She emptied her mind of all thoughts except for the current mission. As a part-time hired assassin, she had to be good at focusing on her goal, finishing it efficiently, and getting out fast. Freya closed her eyes, took in a deep breath, let it out, then opened her eyes again, the icy-blue orbs holding a sharp coldness that wasn't there before. She followed Anika to the door and exited, picturing the layout and execution of the job in her mind's eye, ready to move. "Ready for your command, Zen," she spoke into the comm after letting her subordinates know where to go and what to do.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me