one x one w the upside down

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w the upside down

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:03 am

|| yep!
    also, gonna be on mobile for a while, heading to a doctor appointment cx

soon enough, it was time and party guests began to arrive. andrei and elizabeth were already downstairs greeting them, alexei moving down the halls to go get lillian. elizabeth hinted him on her dress color, so he wore inverse colors, a black button up shirt with a white tie. moving to lillian's room, alexei lightly knocked on the door. "are you ready?" he questioned quietly, leaning against the doorframe. he didn't open the doors, not wanting to walk in on her changing or something.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:56 am

Lillian was putting the finishing touches on her minimalistic makeup. She did a little twirl in front of the mirror before walking over to her door. She opened it and smiled at the male. She looked him up and down and smirked. “I knew you’d clean up nice.” She said with a wink. She linked her arm in his and smiled up at the male, still a bit shorter than him. Lillian walked downstairs into the party with Alexei. “I’m a bit nervous.” She admitted with a laugh.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:02 am

alexei observed the girl's outfit. "you look beautiful." he murmured gently. leading her down towards the party, alexei shook his head. "don't be. just smile, shake their hand, and let them ramble on about their lives." the man instructed, entering the party and listening as a few people greeted them, carefully snaking his arm around lillian's waist.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:12 am

Lillian smiled and wrapped an arm casually around his shoulders. She leaned on him slightly and smiled as the people spoke to them. Some of them asked questions about Isabelle, but Lillian quickly shut that down and kept down the noise. She looked up at alexei and pulled him away. In a hallway secluded from other people she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked into his blue eyes. She smiled at him and leaned in and pressed her lips against his. She passed her fingers through his hair and pulled away. “I’m having a really good time.” She said with a smile, looking up at him.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:20 am

alexei sighed softly at the questions of isabelle, only a few people seeming upset about it. he was glad that lillian was shutting the questions down, not wanting to explain it to them. as he was pulled away, he looked to lillian in curiosity, freezing as her lips touched his. he relaxed as her fingers passed through his hair, gently pressing his lips to hers once more before pulling back. "im glad." he murmured.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:28 am

Lillian smiled up at him. “We should head back.” She said with a nod, lightly pecking his lips. She walked back to the party. Her hand wrapping around him where her hand was in the front of his suit pocket. She greeted a few more people. She looked over to elizabeth with a smile before focusing back on the other people she was talking to. Every now and then she would look up at alexei. She was happy to have met such a great person.

||wanna ya to the end of the party or keep going? Maybe some drama where someone brings up Isabelle? Or her family walks in?||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:00 am

alexei sighed but nodded, following her back out into the party, continuing to greet people. however, an angry voice soon rang out. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?" a woman screeched, storming in and narrowing her eyes at elizabeth, who calmly smiled. "it wasn't meant to be, kira." she spoke, the woman directing her gaze to alexei and glaring at lillian. "already with a new woman. how pathetic."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 am

Lillian just sighed and smiled. She kept smiling st the woman. “Isabelle’s family?” She said through gritted teeth to Alexei. She walked over and gave her a closed-lip smile. “It’s very nice to meet you. My name is Lillian. Lillian Maxwell.” She said, extending her hand for a shake. In an attempt to be the bigger person, she had everyone watching. Well, of course this woman’s outburst had something to do with it. “I met Isabelle. She seems like a wonderful young girl.” She said in a genuine tone.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:56 pm

alexei's grip tightened a bit protectively on lillian as the angry woman turned her gaze to her. he huffed when lillian walked over and held her hand out to kira. kira glared darkly at lillian, anger in her eyes. "it's because of you that she's alone, now." she hissed angrily, raising her hand and slapping her across the cheek. alexei immediately stormed forward, grabbing lillian and pulling her back as elizabeth and andrei walked towards kira. "get out of our house before we call the cops." elizabeth threatened darkly, and alexei glared death at kira, moving his gaze to lillian's face and gently observing her cheek.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Lillian felt her cheek sting from the slap the woman had given her. She looked over at Alexei and narrowed her eyes a bit before walking back towards Kira. “The reason your snobbish daughter is alone is because she is a stuck up spoiled brat. And it’s obvious to see that she got it from her snake of a mother. Now, as Eizabeth said, leave.” She said to the woman, her tone unwavering. She didn’t need Alexei or anyone else to fight her battles. This wasn’t the first time some rich snob had tried to diminish her.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me