1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:40 am

kar sighed feeling sorry for the girl he loosened his grip on the shirt and removed it and said trying to show sympathy "I sorry for your loss....of your friends and you see them go one by one like that....it really sickens me when my kind treat your kind like that.... it really does.... " kar unblocked the door and said continued " all I want is company. that's all I want from you. all you have to do is promise me to come and visit me or let me come to your place when I need too.....once I let you go back home.

(i'll post a reply for sam and scatt as soon as I can. als for the heads up: I might not able to rp this weekend)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:50 pm

[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
She growled slightly. " well come up with a game plan. If she's still alive and human by then we'll try to save her....anyways, i'm irritable and hungry, so i'm going to go to the bank. Make sure you get home safely so I don't have to come rescue you, considering you want to be independent.

-kio

[color=#BF4040]~Crystal Evernight~17~female~human~tagged;none~

she instantly moved back once he released her shirt. her face showed a fearful and panicked expression. Though she narrowed her eyes when he started saying he felt bad for her. probably a part of his plan? she didn't know of any vampires who showed actual sympathy for humans. when he stated what he wanted though, she looked at him. it was a hard offer to refuse..... tensing, she spoke.
'' fine. Deal. However, I have a right to be armed, wether you have villanous intention or not. Human rights, you know. As for who is going where, We'll alternate. As much as i'd rather you not know whee I live, I have a feeling you'll be able to find be me via scent,
considering your a vampire and all.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:22 am

Sam was deep in thought trying to think of a plan while staring at the house and hearing that Akemi is going to the blood bank and sighing not in the mood to fight anymore "i'll come with you. I want to see were it is..."

scatty put up one of her eye-brows not impressed "I am not a wolf...... and ghosts can get bigger if they wanted to and maybe shift into your worst nightmare!" scatty chopped an apple in eight pieces and started eat nervously "and we don't have ghost buster equipment!"

Kar smiled and slightly excided and said "I'll give you back your pocket knife once you calm down. I don't want you to hurt me by just moving... you look fearful and panicked of me....and I don't blame you for being so.... " then hoping to make the girl trust him more he said "listen.. I'll add this to our little deal...I promise not to do what my kind did to your poor innocent friends to you. alright?....and I be making sure you return home safely with no vampire threats waiting at your door. " then remembering that the food on the stove yelping to his horror "the food! it be burnt! ruined!" Before he left the room in a hurry he turned back to the girl almost forgetting and asked "to close are little deal, may I know the girl's name that I am protecting?"

(I am back! and happy halloween! 8-) )
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:26 pm

[quote="owl0430"]
[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
She sighed. " why do you want to know? Your not planning on donating for money? And stay close.. I won't be the only one there... ".... " I'm sorry if I've been a.. bit of a grouch.. but.. just know I have my reasons. "

-kio

[color=#BF4040]~Crystal Evernight~17~female~human~tagged;none~

" alright..i think I can live with that deal... but if you ever do anything.. keyword if.... then I vow it will not end well for you.. anyways.. My name is crystal Everknight... now you. "
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:31 am

sam shrugged and then shook his head "no....I might faint if I do donate.. and defiantly not when other vampire that I do not know are there.. cause maybe I need get some blood for you in the future?" Sam nodded "alright " when akemi apologised, sam guessed the reasons looking at the house and sighed "it's ok. akemi. I bet I would act the same if I was you"

kar smiled and thought "hum... cute name" then said " my name is kar. it's a pleasure to meet you crystal." and before he turn to put his attention towards the food and asked "coming? or you need a minute to get your head around things?"

scatty put up one of her eye-brows not impressed "I am not a wolf...... and ghosts can get bigger if they wanted to and maybe shift into your worst nightmare!" scatty chopped an apple in eight pieces and started eat nervously and offered a piece of apple to kio "and we don't have ghost buster equipment!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:53 am

[quote="owl0430"][quote="owl0430"][center][i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
The female smirked mischievously. " you know, Sam, I've heard stories of humans who had gone in there to donate for money or get stuff for their vampire, but have never come back out. I wonder what ever. Happened to them. "

[color=#800000]-kio
" scatty have you been reading too many sci-fi or ghost books? I think they've gone to your head. "

-Crystal
" I'm just gonna..stay right here for a moment..." She spoke lost in thought. This vampire was weird..unlike the rest of his kind.... but why? Why was he so different..maybe it was just an act? Though it didn't seem like one.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:36 am

sam smiled and rolled his eyes and said joking "I knew you going say something like that to scare me.....and also by the time I am ready to go there I have managed to earn a nickname something like The Vampire Terminator."

scatty smiled goofily "guilty as charged..i have a huge book hoard under my bed..what else can a vampire can do in their room while pretending to be sleeping in their room while their human buddy is sleeping."

kar nodded "alright, i'll call you when I have the food on the table " and before he left the girl on her own he hinted "and if you need a room to stay, this spare room will be it....once I clear the junk out.... I am kinda using as a dumping or storage room cause I don't use it that often...it would be nice to have it properly used"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:33 am

[center][i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
"Hmm..kind of hypocritical if your going to get stuff to provide for a vampire." She gave him a small smile before She then continued walking until she reached the blood bank. " alright..we're here. I would suggest staying by my side but I refuse to eat in front of you, so I'll disappear for a few minutes. If you so choose to wander around I would recommend staying away from the curtains in the back unless you wish to see something most unpleasant. " She hoped that he would heed her warning. Behind the curtains in the back were the humans called " fangers". They are humans who willingly let and enjoy vampires taking their blood. Mainly the pre-apocalypse Goths, but there were others.

[color=#800000]-kio
" Ever hear of non-fiction? Or manga?" He gave her a smile

-Crystal
She nodded, looking around at the room.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:07 am

when they got to the blood bank, sam looked up and the building getting an odd shiver up his spine and the he nodded "alright.....is there a waiting room I can wait in? I won't adventure or wonder far since it my first time in this place." when akemi said not to go to the curtains at back of the building sam felt curious about what akemi recommended at first but quickly ignoring that feeling knowing that seeing something most unpleasant does not agree with his nerdy nature so he decided to go with his recommendation.

scatty blushed embarrassed of her on-going hoard of books she removed the boards under the cupboards revealing non-fiction books and then removed some kitchen tiles and revealed some of her manga comics and said "yep and yep..... I ran out of space under my bed......"

kar went into the kitchen and took the dinner off the stove and put it on a plate and then looking at the table he sighed seeing that it was not suitable for a human to eat at with rubbish and inch of dust on it. then putting a cover over the food he started to get busy with the cleaning hoping the girl won't see the mess.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:56 am

][center][i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
" there's no waiting room. Only the regular areas, the areas where we can feed on blood bags, the donation area and the -" she stopped talking. " and that's all... you can sit and wait outside the room I'll be in if you wish..."

[color=#800000]-kio
" ok.. so now then how about a book-free mental diet eh?"

-Crystal
When she finally made it to the kitchen, she noticed Kar was cleaning up a mess. " I thought you knew how to cook?" She asked, examining the area. She did notice, however, that he was rather thin, even for a vampire.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me