HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:05 am

Asmund blushed as well, feeling embarrassed, but when she didnt say no he moved closer to her. He rested a cold hand on her cheek, feeling the warmth of her skin as he tilted her face up to his. His lips softly brushed over hers with a nervous kiss. He was terrified of pushing to far and making her scared of him so kept the kiss slow and gentle.

Bard grinned happily amd watched her leave. She reminded him of his wife but he didnt hold onto the thought for long. This vampire was fun but he doubted she could ever be as great as his wife was.

Astra hugged her back and rubbed her back to calm her down. "He has always wanted kids. I promise he wont be upset with you, lily. Just... Dont tell him tonight. With the moon being up he wont be himself."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:58 am

Liliana blushed deeply and kissed him back while gently placing his arms around her neck. Soon she just sank into his touch enoighing the gentle kiss, her heart just raced wildly while the blush on her cheeks grew wider.

Elizabeth walked off towards the forest, she sighs a bit knowing she was at it again, having someone around to have some fun only to have it end in the same way like always. She shook her head knowing by now she shouldn't even care but part of her wanted some sort of happiness others seem to have.

Lily nods and said: "I am rather curious actually about tonight... it's kinda our first time together with a full moon after he mark, I mean the other time we were stuck separated in that lap but tonight is kinda like any other night when we aren't trapped or forced to hide in a house."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:46 am

Asmund continued to kiss her happily until he felt out of breath. He pulled away from her but nothing could remove his excited smile. "We should get something to eat." He reminded her and went inside.

"Itll be interesting. Just dont let him near anyone else because currently you are the only person safe from him."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:51 am

Aonani blushed and smiles brightly unable to remove it from her face, soon she gave a nod and said: "Yes let's get something to eat." She followed behind him then gently took hold of his hand again while smiling happily and just enjoying this little moment with him.

"He does have a cage, I'll just stay close since I dont want him to be alone but yes he shouldn't go near anyone else... do you know what Adreal usually does? I wonder if his sister would actually stick around because she doesnt seem like someone to care about other's lives much... why is she still here?" Soon Lily just shook her head saying: "Sorry now I am asking way to many questions I doubt anyone but them knows." She chuckled softly.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:22 pm

Astra shrugged. "I have no idea what Adreal does. He just wanders ff and then drags himself back to me for a meal once its over. I know his sister was sticking around to have a fight with Bard and Asmund but now that that is over she will probably be on her way. I kind of wonder who won." She shrugged away the thought. "You should probably get to Mace. its getting late and he probably is starting to not feel good. Good luck with him."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Lily gave a small nod and then sighs a little before she said: "Well most likely the twins since they are rather strong and perhaps even more now that they are separated." She tilted her head a bit and said: "Isn't it bit annoying to have a vampire around sucking your blood constantly? You can't feel all that well loosing blood so many times." She got ready to leave and get back to Mace, the sun was setting so she wanted to be the for him while he felt bad.

Cathryn yawns then looked at the drifting clouds in the sky, she soon took her bag and co tinued walking through the streets over towards the house of Iris. Ones there she came to a stop and knocked on the door waiting to see if she would open, she has been stopping by as much as she could to try see if she could help Iris work through everything that has happened.

Jonathan groans a bit as he woke up from a nap on the couch. Soon opening his eyes before sitting up and scratching the back of his head through his slightly messy hair. His black eyes just looking around the room before he got onto his feet. After he had woken up that day they got out he has been stuck in his demon form, not to mention the first few days he went full out demon on everyone until Oliver managed to calm him down but even now he didn't feel in control all that much. Not to mention he barely goes outside finding his own appearance way to dark.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:14 pm

Astra smirked at her. "its no more annoying than all of the dog hair you have to deal with. Have a good night Lily." She said before shutting her door as Lily walked off and going back to what she was doing.

Mace was curled up in his wolf form on the living room floor. He had his eyes shut but he was far from asleep. He could smell and hear the others int eh community and their scent was making him hungry. He still had his wits about him but as it grew darker outside he was slowly losing them to the wolf.

Iris has nailed heavy blankets over all of her windows so no light could get in. She glanced at the door as she heard a knock but remained huddled on the floor where she new she couldn't hurt anyone. She figured whoever it was would lave after a few seconds.

Oliver was sitting on the couch in their living room, numbly flicking through tv channels in search of a distraction until he had to calm Jonathan down again. He couldn't stand be touched and he was refusing to drink or eat anything, too worried that if he did he would be forced back into the drugged state and mined for gold. He glanced at Jonathan as he exited the bedroom. "How are you feeling?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:53 pm

Lily laughed a little and then smiles waving goodbye at Astra and then walked back home. Soon reaching the door she opened it up and entered inside before glancing over at Mace on the livingroom floor. She opened her bag and got out some meat sticks that got sold in the shop then said: "Mace, I found snacks!" She sits down next to him then placed some down in front of him before chewing on one of them herself while her free hand slowly rested on his head. Lily leans down and kissed his nose then said: "How are you feeling?"

Cathryn sighs as the door didn't open, soon she just knocked again and said: "Iris, it's me." She then opened the door and peaked inside seeing her partner hidden in he corner. She hated seeing Iris like this, it was understandable with all that has happened but she wished she could make it a lot better. Slowly she entered inside and said: "I brought you some food and snacks I know you enjoy."

Jonathan glanced at Oliver after entering the living room then yawns a bit and said: "Fine." Before he just walked over until he was behind the couch and Oliver only to place his arms around him lazily and stare at the tv while saying: "Oliver, you should eat something, your turning into bones, I dont like that." His dark eyes glancing down towards Oliver knowing in what a bad state he was but also knew the reason so didnt want to force Oliver around too much.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Mace's nose wiggled as he smelled the meat amd as soon as she saw it in front of him he devoured it. Once every last scrap of it was gone he released a whine in response to her question amd rested his heavy head in her lap, huffing as he tried to get comfortable.

"Im not hungry." Iros muttered as she flinched away from the light that streamed through the open door.

Oliver tensed when he suddenly touched him but forced himself to hold still. "Just figured we would be a cuter couple if we are a demon amd skelton rather than a fairy." He teased quietly but looked up at Jonathan seriously. "I know i need to, im just not hungry right now."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Lily ran her fingers through his fur and sighs softly at his whine, she didnt like it when he felt this way but could only comfort him until it was over. Smiling as she felt his head rest on her lap and then just hugged it quickly and kissed the top of his head before she said: "It will all be over soon, and luckily we can be together this time so I won't leave your side okay?" She then just gently ran her hand over his head waiting for night to come.

Cathryn sighs and then closed the door again glad she at least had night vision. She slowly walked over to Iris saying: "Come on partner, you have to eat something, you can't kill yourself like this." She sits down close to Iris but made sure to at least stay a comfortable distance not wanting to scare off Iris any more.

Jonathan shook his head then kissed the top of Oliver's head before saying: "Nah I like my fairy way more." He then looks at Oliver and sighs saying: "Alright... but your never hungry that is the problem." Suddenly Jonathan got a spook just from the people passing a window, his demon side came out again and he lets go of Oliver then hissed as he jumped towards the window and shattered it before starting to fight with the curtains that were now moving with the breeze.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me