Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:12 am

Zoticus, by the time she had gotten up and was wandering around, had long finished a refreshing swim. All of his things that he had left there were gone, back in his room.

The knock on the door was greeted with silence for a moment before he opened the door, a book entitled 'Shakespeare's Sonnets' in one hand as his pale blue eyes looked down to who had summoned him to his door. His brows rose slightly at the sight of what greeted him. "Ah, seems you're awake. How did you sleep?" He inquired as he looked over her. She had changed, and was wearing his hoodie again. It still looked massive on her and he could only wonder why she liked wearing it besides the scent that lingered upon the threads. As he awaited her answer, a small, little head popped out of the sleeve of his white button-down shirt, and Charlotte seemed to look at Avery with black eyes before flicking her tongue out toward the girl, then proceeding to slither up his hand and upon the book cover he held.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:53 pm

“I slept pretty well, considering the fact I was wearing a swimsuit.” Avery smiled as she trudged into the room, quietly climbing onto the bed to sit beside him. “I don’t remember much before I fell asleep, I didn’t say anything dumb, did I? If so, I apologize, I tend to ramble just before I hit the hay.” She sighed, and gently held her hand out towards Charlotte. “She seems rather happy, how’s your book?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:37 am

Zoticus hummed at her response before watching as she made herself at home on his bed. He followed after her, soon settling down on the opposite side. “That is good.” He murmured, only to peek upon her question. He glanced away, steeling himself. “You did speak of some strange things, yes, but I had assumed you were tired was all.” He placed the book on his lap only to allow Charlotte to slither onto it. The hand that greeted the snake would be flicked with her tongue before she’d begin to reach up to slither onto Avery’s hand. “Charlotte is always happy when I get her out of her cage. She seems to prefer body heat.” He glanced to his book then as he thumbed the cover. “It is good, as always. I read it often.” A small smile graced his face then as he stared upon the cover. However his gaze flickered to her afterwards. “What books do you like to read?”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:47 pm

“Well I’m sorry for my random ramblings, i get like that quite often if I spend a little over five minutes in the hot tub, it’s the fumes.” Avery smiled sheepishly as she looked down, quietly watching Charlotte, who seemed rather focused. “When I fall asleep, I’m pretty much out like a rock. I suppose it is possible to wake me, but when I’m asleep, there’s no going back.” Her tone was light, joking.

“She’s cute. Rather content, today. I prefer the action books, you know, with a little bit of everything sprinkled in. Cliffhanger, suspense, romance, gore, adventure, just pretty much everything. How about you? I’d assume you like some type of perotry of sorts?” Her blue eyes met his.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:35 pm

Merry Christmas to you :D))

Zoticus idly wondered just what they put in the hot tub, if the fumes were what made Avery act so differently. Nevertheless, he nodded to her. "Then perhaps we should steer away from the hot tub." His gaze went down to Charlotte as she slithered upon Avery's warm skin, the snake's own skin smooth and slightly warm due to his own body heat that she had stolen moments before. Her joke had the bodyguard huffing, glancing to the girl a moment before looking back to his book.

As she spoke of the books she preferred, he tilted his head as he listened. "A good variety. I, too, enjoy such genres from time to time. Although, poetry is my favorite." He replied, soon looking down to his book with a small smile. "It fills my heart with great joy to read such works."

At this time, however, depending on what setting Avery had her phone on, she'd either hear a sound, feel a buzz, or nothing at all, as Brian texted her back.

Would the Carlisle theatre do? What would you like to see?
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:45 pm

“Well, I like the hot tub. For someone who’s always cold, it’s a nice relief.” Avery copied his actions and huffed slightly evidently his behavior has started to run off onto her aura. She quietly watched the snake, shifting so she sat cross legged. “She’s not gonna bite me, right? I’m ninety percent sure I don’t taste good, but no promises. I could be wrong.” Exhaling quietly, she looked up at him. “I can kinda sorta tell you read a lot of poetry, it comes out with what you say, and how you do your normal day to day things.”

Her tone was quiet, thoughtful. “I’m glad you enjoy such things..” her voice trailed off slightly as she looked down at her phone screen, the smile disappearing from her features for a moment as she read the texts. Maybe Brian truly did like her. Either way, it wasn’t something she necessarily wanted to do, but supposed it was alright, she’d suffer through.

I’ll watch whatever you watch, as long as there’s not too much blood and gore, nothing too creepy either. How do you feel about Top Gun?
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:21 pm

Idly, Zoticus wondered if things were put in the water to make the fumes so potent, if she had problems with them. After all, it was just supposed to be mist, water particles in the air. He hummed at the thought but soon nodded at her comment on the heat she enjoyed. The question concerning Charlotte, who was weaseling her way under Avery’s sleeve, had the man shaking his head. “As long as she doesn’t feel threatened, she will not bite. All she desires is warmth, which you naturally create. She favors the neck and the wrist.”

“I like to quote it at times. Sometimes it seems most appropriate for the situation.” He responded, unable to help but notice both the little habit of his she had picked up, and the smile on her face as she spoke. That fondness, however, seemed to fade quickly, and he couldn’t help but look to the source of its sudden disappearance. The sight of the text she had gotten had him raising a brow. “A movie night, hmm? He seems to be quite the romantic to offer a movie on the first date.” He couldn’t help but comment. Part of him was hoping she found the love she wanted in Brian but oddly enough another part of him hoped she wouldn’t. Why, he did not know, but it left him feeling confused to say the least. “Either that or a bit bold, but I may be old fashioned compared to the youth of today.” He idly joked. He was not much older than her, yet he still felt the gap between their generations acutely, and saw the differences in folks day to day. “What are your thoughts on the matter, Little Flower?”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:54 am

“Meh, it’s normal, to have a snake the size of your hand crawling up your shirt. Completely average.” Avery joked as she leaned back against the headboard. “She’s lucky, I’m nice and warm at the moment. Sometimes I’m freezing cold, but she got lucky today.” The girl sighed as she looked from Zoticus, to the window. Back and forth until her gaze rested on him. “Yeahh. Movie night. I don’t know. He’s not my ideal type. We’re compatible, but I’m not in love with him, I don’t even know what I’m doing. I’ve met him like twice. And we text once in a blue moon. So for him to want all this is random.”

With a sigh, she rubbed her temples. “He’s a nice guy, but he’s in it for the money, and that not what I want, love. I don’t know. I’m scared.” She managed a smile, seeming to like the nickname.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:04 am

“Oh yes, completely.” Zoticus remarked with a small smirk, content to watch as Charlotte disappeared under Avery’s sleeve. Seemed the snake would be gravitating toward her wrist, and she’d likely feel the smooth scales gently wrap around it. A small smile was upon his face as she joked, but once she spoke of her date, Zoticus could only tilt his head. “It does seem that way, doesn’t it?” He idly questioned as he looked up to the ceiling, his mind putting pieces together.

He was half aware she had spoken, but that nickname, or at least what he thought was one, pulled him out of his thoughts. “What did you just call me?” He couldn’t help but inquire. His words were not malicious, but slightly cautious. No one gave him nicknames, especially ones that had the implications like that one, not even Miranda long ago. He couldn’t help but clear his throat, opting to offer her another question, lest he managed to hear her incorrectly before. “What are you afraid of?”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:38 pm

Avery choked on air when she realized what she had said, and she seemed to pale within an instant. “Uh, well sorry. Nicknames flow out of my mouth like water. Like a second nature. Sorry. I’ll make sure I watch myself.” Now her cheeks seemed to turn a light red, flustered. “But yes, I view Brian being interested in me as if it’s sort of an investment, and I’m the prize, the trophy to be carried about. When, and if we go anywhere in public, everyone knows who we are. Pictures are taken of us, everything. Horrendous, I hate it.”

She sighed, her eyes met his powdery blue ones. “I’m scared that I’ll hurt someone, or that someone will get upset or angry because of my actions. I know it’s not a great quality to have, but I’m a people pleaser. Whenever someone’s upset, it bothers me, and makes me anxious.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me