☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☾ A thief in the night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:44 am

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Monticello

The dark haired one watched the other scoot his chair over. He assumed he did that to be able to see him better. He dipped his head a moment, then raised it back up. "I called him and talked to him a bit, and he sounded... maybe sad, upset, I don't know..."

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)[/quote]

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: open

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed a small sound. They pushed mostly straight red hair, past the shoulders, behind their shoulders. It was wavy only at the ends. Their lighter brown eyes glanced around a moment. They wore their glasses as usual. They hummed again, then smiled at their family, and the full house of animals. They'd come back home to see their own kitty, Keiko. The old kitty was currently lying on their stomach, on their purple shirt. They were also wearing jeans or jean shorts. They had stockings and fingerless gloves to complete the look. They were wearing one of their bracelets, and a leaf pendant. They smiled as they continued to watch their family.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☾ A thief in the Night ☽ with Spiritstar3

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:50 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
Monticello
⍚ 22 ⍚ Male ⍚ Receptionist ⍚
╚═════════════════════════╝

Leaning back in his chair the green haired male let out a sigh at the others words. "Hmm.. would you be able to check on him? I unfortunately can't leave work right now.." he said, feeling guilty that he couldn't check on Allen himself. But being the receptionist his boss was rather strict with him.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:52 am

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Monticello

The dark haired one watched the other a moment. He said "I...can, but...what if the door is locked, what if he doesn't answer?" People normally locked their doors if home alone or living alone. Not everyone did, though, so maybe not Allen.

family pets/service animals: Olli, black cat Licorice (Chell), snakes (Andre's and wife's; two California King Banana snakes), rabbits (Dina's and Regi's), ferrets Black and Decker (twins'), rat Spice (Eleanor's)[/quote]

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: open

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed again. They pushed at the wavy ended hair a bit, again, then shook their head. They then glanced to their family and smiled. They held the cat and patted her, then looked to their mom. She'd lost a necklace recently...and they wondered if they should go to a detective agency. They then wondered if detectives even looked for lost jewelry. It could have been stolen, so maybe. They thought on it a bit more.

family pets: Zoro's black cat Blackie, Fuji's white cat Shira, Keiko but she's really Akki's, Akemi's cat Kiro and dog Ammi, Benji's dogs Blaze and Brownie and cat Oreo, Candi's rabbits Blondie and Brunette, Dean and Erold's puppy and kitten Miracle and Elnor
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:17 am

Monticello

Nodding Monticello thought for a moment. "He sometimes forgets to lock the door, but don't tell him I told you but he keeps a spare key in a hidden compartment of his mailbox" he said, hoping Allen wouldn't be too upset that he gave away that fact.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:19 am

The dark haired one nodded to the other young man a moment. "Okay...spare key in a hidden compartment in the mailbox," he said. He shook his head, and looked to the other. He waved to him a bit, and turned to go now, to go to the place.

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed again. They pushed at the wavy ended hair a bit, again, then shook their head. They then glanced to their family and smiled. They held the cat and patted her, then looked to their mom. She'd lost a necklace recently...and they wondered if they should go to a detective agency. They then wondered if detectives even looked for lost jewelry. It could have been stolen, so maybe. They thought on it a bit more.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:27 pm

Monticello

Dipping his head in respect Monticello thanked the other before he watched him go. He really hoped Allen would be alright. With a heavy sigh he rolled his chair back to his desk as the phone rang. Taking the clients information he soon hung up and rubbed his tired eyes, unsure of why sleepiness was overtaking him.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:24 am

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: X

The dark haired one hummed a small sound as he headed out. He glanced back a moment, then shook his head a couple times. He headed back for where the place was. He'd already been there once, so now he knew where to go.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:48 pm

Monticello

As he thought about the male who was just standing before him Monticello let out a soft sigh, hoping everything was alright with Allen. Resting his head on his hand he took in a deep breath, trying to calm the worried thoughts that flowed through him.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 01, 2023 7:47 am

Xavi Holmes- m- 22- homo; Allen- has Celiac's, IBS (only really from milk), deaf in one ear- Zavier x Chell: Andre (30), Dina (26), -Xavi-, Mari + Veska (16), Ellie (10)- cat Blanche, rats Cheddar + Mozzarella, service dog/helper Queen- Tags: Allen

The dark haired one hummed a small sound as he walked. He sighed a bit, and looked around as he walked along. He reached the place, and checked where he'd been told. He found the key, and headed to the door, checking it as he did, and calling "Allen?"

Akki Sora Natsuno- agender- 24 y- likes boys- crush will be Monticello- has seizures...and a dog for it- Zoro x Fuji: (Arri) and Akemi, Benji (20), Candi (17), Dean and Erold (12)- family has a bunch of pets, and isn't rich but isn't poor; old cat Keiko- Tags: Monticello (sort of)

The pretty golden tan skinned redhead hummed again. They nodded to their self, and decided to stop into an agency they'd heard of. They didn't know if they actually needed to make an appointment...Shaking their head, they got up and grabbed their bag. It had money, cards, ID, and keys, as well as phone and charger. They hummed as they headed out. They said bye to their family. They then headed for this detective agency they'd heard of, and soon reached it.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed May 03, 2023 1:20 am

Allen
→ 24 → Male → Detective →

As Allen laid curled up in bed he let out a heavy sigh as he shivered. He felt as if he heard a voice but he wrote it off as it just being his own head. The detective wasn't aware that anyone was in the home.

Monticello

With a soft sigh the green haired male blinked and turned his attention to his computer screen when he heard an incoming email. Reading over it he frowned, more paperwork. Shaking his head he began typing, unamused by the sudden work. As he typed Monticello began to feel his stomach start to rumble, reminding him he hadn't eaten yet that day. Sighing he hoped no one else could hear it considering the room was dead silent.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me