Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:06 pm

----G U A R D I A N /\ J A C K ----

• Jack smiles in amusement, chuckling a bit as he shakes his head playfully. "I'm well aware, Yvette told me. And its a really cute thought, it really is sugar. But its unbearably tight. So yes, please, something that i can actually fit into would be nice." He answered with another chuckle before leaning forward so to plant a small kiss on the top of rhys head before he steps away, a light smile on his lips before he heads back over to where he'd originally been. He can see a lot of the blue prints had been cleaned up, mainly the ones he's marked. Thus he sits himself back down on the plush recliner, thought he's sitting sideways, with his back against one arm and his legs hanging over the other arm as he grabs another print to mark, holding the rolled up blue paper in one hand, slipping his glasses on with the other before setting said hand on his knee, idly rubbing just above the connection point of the mechanical.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

"Sure thing, Jack." He'd go get something for him in a bit- or drag Jack along with him to do some shopping. Due to the kiss, a light blush crept up on his cheeks and a smile spread across his face. Rhys put his hands on his hips and looked down at the floor with a soft sigh as Jack made himself comfortable. Jack hadn't even been back for long and Rhys was already feeling at ease in the older man's presence. He leaned against the edge of his desk, glancing over at Jack and admiring how he looked with the glasses on. "How's the new cybernetic treating you?" Rhys caught Jack rubbing at it and nodded to the prosthetic. "Anything you want tweaked? Because I can totally do that for you if you want anything changed-"
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat May 11, 2019 1:47 pm

----G U A R D I A N /\ J A C K ----

• Jack looked up when rhys asked about the new cybernetics, thus lowered the print, then adjusted his glasses. "Hmmm? Oh. Well, its definitely a lot better then what i'd originally thrown together. The reaction times better and definitely a lot sturdier. So definitely no complaints about it from me right now. Thought i did notice that its pretty detailed since they're even toes on it that i can move. Couldn't help but laugh at that." He hummed in amusement, chuckling softly as he rested his hands on his stomach so to lift said leg and look it over for a moment before putting his leg back down before looking over at rhys, light smile on his lips.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups