1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Rik nodded. He'd grown up constantly on the move and had preferred the cities - they were always more accepting of new comers because they didn't care. However, Rik had always found some peace in the countryside, enjoying the fact that he didn't have to constantly be on the rum from people suspecting tjem for killing people - obviously not until they did but then they always moved on again. It was no way for any child to grow up bit tjat was the past and there was nothing Rik could do about it now.

"This may seem...odd...but do you know where she was buried?" He asked, cringing as he asked the very out-there question.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:42 am

Eric's mother tilted her head, thinking for a few moments before shaking her head. "Sorry, I don't. We only really saw her at the occasional bingo night so I didn't know her very well. She should be buried somewhere on her property or in the cemetery at the town church." She said. It wasn't uncommon for families to have their own cemeteries on their property with how long they'd been owned in these parts.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:41 am

Rik nodded but knew that made it quite a bit harder: if they had such a large property, that meant that her body could be almost anywhere. He nodded and smiled. "Thanks." He said softly and stood up, noddong to Eric. "Hey, uh, Dinner's on me if you want to come." He offered them both.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Wed May 16, 2018 9:33 am

(Thanks so much for your patience during finals, I really appreciate it!)

Eric's mother shook her head, but Eric stood to join Rik. "If you want to head back to the bar, we can do that, but that's about the only place to get food in town besides the grocery store. If you want to head back to the highway there's a few steak places a exit or two away." He suggested, but left the decision up to Rik as to where'd they wind up at. He wasn't particularly picky when someone else was paying. His eyes lingered for a moment on Rik before turning to gaze out the window at his car sitting in the driveway. He was bitter about the loss of his chevelle, but turns out the insurance policy his mother had would be taking care of most of the cost of the vehicle. It wouldn't be the same car his father had left him, but with time he hoped he'd be able to make it work.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Wed May 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Rik quickly dismissed the option of leaving town. "If I'm going to be staying her for a while, I should at least gain everyone's trust." He suggested with a parting wave to Eric's mother.
"The pub it is." He smiled and headed for his car.
Rik unlocked the cat and opened the door. The familiar smell of his car hit him and he felt some sort of reassurance. He didn't know what he was worried about but it certainly went when he got in his car. He got in and leant back against the chair, pushing back against the patch of brown leather that was on the black driver's seat. He sighed with content. "Oh, I've miss you, Darling." He said,running a hand over the wheel. He knew he probably shouldn't be driving with his injury but,with all due respect to Eric, that car has nothing on his and there's no way Eric is driving his Darling.
"You're gonna have to be my navigator." He instructed with a playful chuckle.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 pm

Eric followed Rik down to his car, and hesitated a few moments before getting inside. While he wasn't exactly a hundred percent comfortable with the other man driving in his condition, it was literally a left turn, drive a few miles, and then another left turn into the pub parking lot. The only person liable to give them trouble was the sheriff, and if Rik stuck to the letter of the law while driving his car they wouldn't have any problems. Eric checked his watch- at 1832 he was liable to be set up in the bar himself anyways, keeping a watchful eye out for anyone who had something to drink and attempted to get back into their car. While it hadn't been such a big issue in the past, a few years back a man had hopped behind the wheel, the sheriff didn't do nothing about it, and the guy crashed his truck into a car filled with kids on the way to the high school football game. Those involved in the accident weren't around anymore, but the sheriff took it hard, and everyone in town was now held to his highest standard while operating their vehicles.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun May 20, 2018 6:49 am

Rik pushed his keys in and turned them. The engine roared into life. It was a furious mix of grumbles and purrs. Rik always fondly thought of his car to be like a tiger - she wasn't quite as soft as a cat and didn't quite purr down the road. He shifted her into reverse and pulled out of the drive, swinging her into first and pulling off, climbing the gears as he sped up.
"Where we going?" He asked over the hum of some kind of radio station buzzing thoughtlessly in the background.
Rik felt happy to be behind the wheel again and was even more thrilled at the idea of anything other than hospital food. It wasn't the worst food he'd had - he'd hit some rough times and he was no chef - but it really wasn't good. He was nearly drooling at the thought of a cheese burger and fries. God, the taste of a heat party: whether that pay by was really beef or not, he didn't cat, he was hungry.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Fri May 25, 2018 2:37 am

Eric felt a thrill as the engine started up and the car vibrated with the sound and power of the car. Eric waved towards the direction of the end of the driveway. "Once you get to the road make a left and just stay on the road until we hit town. Same place as where I met up with you earlier." He said, figuring that there would be a few parking spots out front as it was a weekday, not a weekend. While the food wasn't exactly spectacular by any means, it was the only place in town where you could go if you wanted someone else to cook for you.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri May 25, 2018 3:02 am

Rik nodded. He had a rough idea if where he was going now, kind of remembering the route he'd taken. That seemed so long ago now - so much had happened since and yet, at the same time, nothing really had. Despite all this, Rik already felt significantly close to Eric. Eric wasn't really a case anymore, he was a friend. They were just two bros going for steak and fries at the local eatery.
Rik followed Eric's directions and sped down the road, slightly picking up past the speed limit but he kept it to a legal pace. He didn't want to risk Eric's life, nor risk his cover as an FBI agent. This was a small town and the fire had already nearly blown it for them.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun May 27, 2018 11:24 am

Eric cranked the handle on the window to roll it down, half closing his eyes as he enjoyed the warm summer breeze on his face. Despite the temperature, it was cooler than the inside of the car that had been sitting out in the heat of the day. While it had been parked underneath the shade of one of the trees in their driveway, it didn't do much against the heat of a warm midwestern summer day. He leaned back, stretching an arm out over the top of the bench seat and spread his legs a little bit- he had remembered to wear a pair of shorts this time as opposed to the pair of jeans he had worn when he had first run into Rik. He was thankful his boss had given him the next week off to get over the loss of his car and to help get Rik back up and on his feet.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me