1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:41 am

As he handed her the bridle, she smiled sweetly. "Thanks. I never liked using bits. If I want to control a horse, I'll do it my own way." She took off the halter and slipped the bridle on the stallion, fastening it accordingly. "They know we aren't human, you know. Some act violently toward us, others ignore us, and others treat us like the alpha member of the pack or herd. It can be aggravating but it's useful sometimes." Biting her lip, she led the horse out of the barn. "It's about the only thing I like about being a vampire," she admitted quietly.

I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:46 am

Andrew nodded after hearing her, still wondering how this was going to work out and was rather intresting in watching her now with the stallion. "I guess vampires have a history with horses too." He said after hearing her as it seemed the stallion did not act any different around her then he did around him, but then again it seemed the young stallion was raised around vampires so he would be used to them by now. He turned following her out of the barn smiling softly after hearing her, "There has to be some of things."
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:10 am

Smiling weakly, Shayna shrugged and patted Dublin's cheek. But at his next words, she grimaced. "Not really. It's not as fun as it seems. At least not for me. Others seem to enjoy the power though." Licking her teeth nervously, she tilted her head. "Anyway. You don't want to hear my depressingg opinions. What do you want to do first with him? Ii don't know what I prefer."
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:17 am

Andrew shrugged a bit as he walked beside her as he had not really thought about how it would be a vampire and he really did not want to think about it now really. "Well he is your horse, I am just hear to help." He said leaning up on the fence as he watched her, it was not really up to him what they did and he really did not care.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:52 am

"Well, yes, but it's always nice for a second opinion." Thoughtful at his words, she finally said softly, "I want to see if he's any good at jumping." She glanced past the paddock, where a few different-sized striped fences were standing with the intent of a horse jumping over them. She grinned, swiftly mounting, and said softly, "You're getting up here with me when we're done whether you like it or not." With a teasing grin and a wink in his direction, she gently squeezed Dublin's side and set him off in a slow canter.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:14 am

Andrew smirked as he listened to her,"Well on that note it's what you want to do with him not me." He said woth a smiled before nodding to her when she said he had to get ob the horse before it was over woth. He smiled as she started off on the horse as he watched to see how she rode.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:18 am

One hand gripped the horse's mane while the other had a relaxed grasp on the bridle's reins. The just as she found the perfect time to jump, she tugged a bit on his mane and the reins at the same time, and that seemed to do the trick because he cleared the lowest with ease, the same with the second. It was the highest one he didn't quite make, but as she steered him back around to where Andrew was, she was so pleased she didn't really care. Patting Dublin's neck, she gave his ear a kiss before looking down and smiling at Andrew. Without a word she took him by the arm and pulled him up behind her, and once she was sure he wouldn't tip she placed that arm around her waist and straightened her posture once more.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 am

Andrew smiled softly as he watched her, seeing as the young stallion was rather good at the jumps and for one with no bit on the bridle. "He looks good." He got out before he felt her yank him up behind her as he raised his eyebrow a bit.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 am

Grinning over her shoulder at him, Shayna lightly nudged the horse into a walk, just wanting to get a feel for taking him around the property. "He's really tolerant, too. Didn't even react badly at my grip on his mane." Smiling softly, her green eyes focused on him before going back to the horse she was riding. "A good pick, and I'm happy he cleared at least two of the jumps. Two out of three is good."
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:36 am

Andrew nodded as he listened to her, "Most horses don't really care about holding onto there mane." He said with a bit of a shrug. "But ya he did really good for no bit, you know he would most likely do better woth one in." He said with a slight smile not really caring if she wanted to train the stallion without one.

( Just wondering do you ride horses cause you seem to know a good bit about them compared to more people I have meet. )
The one who made you,
How sad.