{An invite-only RP :3 }

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: {An invite-only RP :3 }

Postby Zoe-Underland » Fri May 17, 2013 10:29 am

Zoe shrugged. "It's fine. Everyone is different" she chirped.

(I forgot why rusty James went to Zoe's house again. XD. )
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 am

- dally winston ; wrote:"Uh...I'll just sway," said Curly, awkwardly swaying back and forth.

"There's only a few that do. Most of 'em think I'm a filthy hood; Which I am, so I don't really care what they say about me. Those girls don't interest me anyway," said Dallas.

"No, I can tie them," said Lydia, bending over and tying her shoe-laces.

Mr gentry shrugged "k." He said as Laraina swayed with curly

"Pfft they don't know what a filthy hood is.." Raine mumbled

"You sure?" Soda asked

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Fri May 17, 2013 12:02 pm

{} Zoe invited him for tea~ x3 {}

"Yeah, I know," said Rusty-James with a shrug, "Oh, and I saw Ponyboy near when I came here. Aren't you two friends, or something?"

"No, this is all wrong!" Mrs. Hamric declared, stomping her foot, "You have to do the Harlem Shake!!"

"Exactly. Most- Well, all - Of those girls are stuck up. I don't like any of them," said Dallas, rolling his eyes.

"I'm sure!" Lydia exclaimed, getting done tying her shoes, "Tada~!"
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Fri May 17, 2013 12:05 pm

(Thanks, XD)

Zoe sighed, "Ah.. He found out about the Mafia" she said shrugging softly, "I know he hates me now, Just hiding it. But you get use to it" she said smiling, "Now i did invite you for tea, The Vargas brother's are just finish setting it up" she chirped, "Where having home made pasta, If that is alright"
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Fri May 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Mr gentry began doing gangdam style. Laraina smothered a laugh as she brought curly closer.

"Speacking of stuck up snobs.." Raine mumbled as cherry saw Dallas and Raine "DALLY!" She exclaimed

Soda gasped "it beautiful." He said in awe

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l o v e l y. » Fri May 17, 2013 2:37 pm

{ Mr. Gentry? I miss him... ^.^ }
    {{What was I doing? I haven't been here in forever. PM me, Dally. }}
WIP
For now, enjoy an image of Smokey! ^.^ {character not mine. my bestie is the owner & she gave me permish to put her here, because I think she's adorbs. }

l o v e l y.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Mon May 20, 2013 2:40 am

- dally winston ; wrote:"Don't get your panties in a twist, Officer. I'll do what I want," said Dallas, getting out of the cop car quickly and shoving the officer out of his way.

Johnny was about to reply when Curly interrupted and said, "He's already seen it, he doesn't have to come," And with that, he continued walking.

"I just don't have an interest in cats. I don't have one with dogs, either. Really, I don't find an interest in any animal," said Ronald, shrugging slightly.

{ This was my last post with Ronald to Heracles, I think ^-^ }

"That's fine with me," said Rusty-James, "And, I'm sorry to hear about you and Ponyboy's incident..."

"I am titaniuuuum!!!" Mrs. Hamric sang. Curly smiled as Laraina brought him closer, continuing to sway back and forth and trying his hardest to ignore Mr. Gentry and Mrs. Hamric.

"Jesus Christ..." Dallas muttered under his breath, seeing Cherry. "Go away, Sherri," He said, purposely calling her by her real name.

"It's just a shoelace, Soda.'' Lydia said, furrowing an eyebrow.
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Mon May 20, 2013 2:43 am

Zoe clenched er fist. But smiled b"it's fine" she chirped. "Come on. Dinners being dished up" she chirped. Grabbing his hand. She led him to there lounge room. It had a low table. Where you sat down with your legs under to eat at it. She smile looking at al the food and drinks. Then her family. She sat down. Patting beside her for Rusty-James.
(Normally I would be on in the morning my time. But I lost my phone so... >-<)
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Mon May 20, 2013 3:13 am

"I am Canibal~" mr Gentry sang . Laraina swayed back in forth in Rhythm with curly smiling.

"No way I've fallen in love with you!" Cherry said . Raine rolled her eyes "oh please... Do tell us how long you've been in "love" with him?" She said annoyed.

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Mon May 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Rusty-James sat down next to Zoe, looking around the room. "Man...Your house is a whole lot nicer than mine," He said.

"I hear you heart beat to the beat of the drums! Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone~! So while you're here in my arms, let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!" Mrs. Hamric sang. "These two are really getting on my nerves," Curly whispered to Laraina, referring to Mrs. Hamric and Mr. Gentry. "Yeah, right, picture that with a kodak!" Mrs. Hamric exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm curious about how you've fallen in love with me," said Dallas. "Cherry!" Bob yelled, storming over to Raine, Dallas, and Cherry, "What's going on? What are you doing?!"
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me