HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:57 pm

"The ice will melt once we are gone. Right now we dont care about them. We need to focus on ourself." He said as he looked around. "Astra! Portal now please."

Astra shot at glare at the twins but obeyed and opened a portal home. "Adreal stop eating people and go home! She snapped, quickly losing her temper over the situation.

Mace brought Lily's family over to her, letting go of them amd taking hold of her when he reached her to help support her.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 14, 2019 11:06 pm

"Alright." Aonani replied and then got ready to go, watching the portal open then started entering in to get back home again. "Well that was a rather quick fight, I was expecting a little more but that king was ended rather quickly for someone with such a brave mouth."

Adreal glanced over at Astra then wipes his mouth as he said: "What has you in such a grumpy mood today sweetheart?" He then stepped into the portal wondering what has Astra so annoyed the entire time.

Lily hugged her parents and just held onto them saying: "I am glad you are all okay." She looks at Mace and smiles saying: "Thank you love." Soon her grandfather also came over and said: "Sorry about all the happenings here, the king has never been one to listen or use wisdom." He then looked at the crowds and said: "I suggest you go, these people might all not have liked the king but they are still loyal and your both now a threat."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:23 pm

The twins chuckled and stepped through the portal before heading back towards their house. "Its because we were there. What kind of idiot thinks they can beat a fire user with pl-" he was cut off as he ran out of time. Everything went black as he passed out, slumping to the ground and appearing to be asleep.

Astra stepped through the portal and ignored Adreal as she headed home. She was so furious with them all that tears were welling up in her eyes making her even more furious than before.

Mace nodded. "Thank you." He said to the grandfather before lifting lily up and carrying her through the portal that closed behind them.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 15, 2019 12:28 am

Aonani watched him and then soon saw him finish talking as he blacked out. She hurried over to his side and sighs softly before she picked him up the best she could and took him towards the house the two lived in. After getting there she dragged him over to the bed and placed him inside before she covered him with the blankets.

Adreal could see her anger and sighs a little still trying to find the reason for it. Was she really si upset about Mace and Lily? Or was something else involved with this? Soon he started going to a flower shop wanting to see if he could cheer her up.

Lily groans a little clearly having a fever with how warm her body was getting. She just rested her head against the chest of Mace then watched her family disappear as the two of them went through the portal.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:06 am

Mace carried Lily into their house and carefully tucked her into bed. "Is there anything i can get for you?" He asked as he gently stroked her cheek.

Adreal could feel someone watching him as he went to the human town to get flowers but he couldnt see any signs of being followed.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 15, 2019 1:30 am

Lily shook her head and said: "I am okay... actually maybe some water would be nice." She closed her eyes holding his hand just wanting to feel his touch and sighs softly.

Adreal frowns a little wondering what this feeling was. He then started buying the flowers for Astra and wondered if they would cheer her up. Perhaps a date could work too si he could take her out on a nice date as well tonight.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:50 am

Mace nodded and kissed her forehead before going and getting the water. When he returned he helped her sit up and handed her the cup so she could drink. "You are going to be ok, right?"

A woman walked over beside Adreal as he looked at the flowers. She glanced over at him and smiled flirtily. "Hey. Odd to see something so handsome in a shop known for beauty." She said with a wink.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 15, 2019 2:58 am

"Yes I'll be fine, it won't kill me since it's only around to make you feel a bit sick." She said and groans a bit them smiles at him before taking a sip of the water and thanking him.

Adreal pretty much just gave her a cold shoulder as he said: "I heard flowers cheer up an upset girlfriend so I am getting her some, do you need something from me?" He looks over at her while tilting his head.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:03 am

The woman smirked and smelled one of the flowers. "Its a shame you wont ever see this girlfriend again." She commented calmly before looking over at him. "I need you to come with me. Fighting back or trying to run away wont go well for you so I suggest you set the flowers down and follow me in order to save yourself and your girlfriend a lot of trouble. We already have Astra and if you want to keep us from killing her you will do as we say."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 15, 2019 6:49 am

Adreal narrowed his eyes saying: "Its a shame I have to finish your sorry behind off quickly, but since this is a public place its jo place for a monster to appear." He bought the flowers then said: "Of you have Astra then I might as well take the flowers, she is my girlfriend so why wont I?" He glared over at the woman wondering what was going on now but got ready for a fight if needed. For now he was more worried about Astra then himself anyway so wanted to check if they actually had her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me