Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:36 pm

Her compliment had Zoticus’s cheeks suddenly turning a different shade. “I-I don’t really write poetry much. I have dabbled, but I find the things I write to be rather horrible when finished.” Avery’ further compliments had the man looking away more, suddenly bashful and attempting to keep her from seeing his reddened cheeks. Didn’t seem he was used to being complimented.

He ultimately nodded a bit to her once she spoke of flash cards, but once she made her way toward the steps and began getting out of the pool, he could only look up to her. “Mm… I’ll join you.” The hot tub sounded rather nice about now anyway. He’d swim over to where she was and rise out of the water as well, leaving his floaty behind.

He’d follow her to the hot tub and into the warm waters, breathing out a soft sigh afterwards as he sat down. “I hope you can run, soon. I know you dislike it here.” He muttered softly. “Perhaps, if things work out, I could take you someplace. I don’t know where you would ever want to go, though.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:05 pm

"Oh come on, don'thumble yourself too much, I'm sure it's better then you think it is." Avery giggled quietly as she shook her head. "I think you're a very poetic type of person, I think it's kinda cool." Her gaze turned to eye the clock for a moment before she looked at him again. Without seeming to realize it, she was slowly falling asleep. Of course, at first it wasn't too obvious, but the longer the two were there, she seemed to become drowsy.

"You know, that'd be fun. Some type of road trip. Austrailia is somewhere I've always wanted to go, but it's a little dangerous, I'd get eaten alive." With a sleepy nod, she rested her head on the side of the hot tub, closing her eyes for a moment. "How about you? If there's anywhere you'd wanna be, where would you wanna go?" The fumes from teh hot tub seemed to affect her voice slightly, surely it was unhealthy to breath something in like that.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:54 pm

He could see she was getting drowsy, and as her voice began to sound stranger due to the hot tub’s vapors, he dared to move closer to her. “Australia can be beautiful, I’m sure, it’s just the animals sometimes.” He commented off-handedly, soon shrugging his shoulders before placing a hand on her shoulder. “Although you look tired. Do you want stay here or should we get out?” He inquired. While he would’ve liked to just pick her up and bring her somewhere else, just out of the blue doing that would be rather rude. However, if she was going to be stubborn about it, then maybe he would reconsider.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:30 pm

“Yeah, the animals are out to eat you, and everyone you know..” Avery’s voice turns into a lightly whisper as she sighed, still rather sleepy. “Nah, it’s fine. I think I’ll live either way, and I don’t think I’m as tired as I think I am. But it has been a minute since I’ve taken a nap, a few years at the most. But if I ever do fall asleep, I’d like to fall asleep on your bed, it smells good. Whatever cologne you use, I’d bathe in the stuff..” Now her ramblings sounded somewhat as if she was in a drunk dazed state, her pupils dilated as she smiled.

To the touch, her skin was softer then it looked, even though her tan made her appear slightly younger then other girls her age, she still pulled off a childish look in a few ways, although she had the body of a woman, clearly. “Did I mention you’ve got really fluffy hair?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:54 pm

Zoticus could only smile a little as she continued on about animals, but he couldn’t help but notice her manner of speech was becoming much more slurred, as if she were either extremely tired or perhaps even drunk, if he hadn’t known better. Nevertheless, as she mentioned sleeping in his bed, his cheeks flared into a deep red color, contrasting his bright blue eyes which were very widely opened at the moment. She liked his scent? He didn’t even know what to say to that, he was so caught off guard by the mere sound of it. Not to mention how intimate it sounded.

Nevertheless, he shook his head to get rid of the fog that had suddenly plagued it before reaching out for her, opting to just pick her up before rising out of the water. He’d hold her close to his chest, if she had allowed him to do so. The question about his hair, however, had him blushing again. “If you did, I don’t recall.” As he wandered away from the hot tub, he made his way toward the entrance. If she wanted to sleep, he might as well let her. Although allowing her to nap in his bed again… was still a question he himself asked in his own thoughts, which were becoming fogged again by the idea of how soft her skin was. He only hoped his own calloused hands weren’t too uncomfortable upon her. “Do you like my fluffy hair?” He inquired, curious as to how she’d react in such a state, and even more curious as he acquired a bit more courage. “You are quite beautiful, little flower.”
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:27 pm

Surprisingly, in her dazed sleepy state, she snuggled closer to him, closing her eyes. “Ah. You’re warm. And comfy, too. But yes. I do like your hair. It’s better when you don’t mess with it, because then it loses its fluffiness.” She sighed contentedly. Clearly the physical affection caused to melt her sassy personality. In fact, physical affection had always been her weakness, but of course, there hadn’t ever been anyone that would spend time with her, other than her few other friends. But her friends were adults, and had their own lives, other then a few that were rather rich and well to do like her own.

Avery giggled quietly as she peeked up at him. “You-You think I’m beautiful? I don’t know about that, I’ve never had someone say that to me before.” With another drowsy yawn, she smoothed a bit of her curly hair out of her face. “You’re rather handsome yourself, you know.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:29 am

Zoticus, upon seeing how affectionate, for lack of a better term, she was when she was sleepy, could only clear his throat as he bashfully glanced away. He didn't know what to say or even what to think, being assaulted by such intimate actions and gentle words, something he was not given even as a child. Though he'd make sure to keep the thought of his hair in mind - seemed she liked his hair without the grease and mousse he usually put in it. Hmm... Wait, what was he thinking?! Surely, this was just a fluke thing! All he was was a friend, and soon he'd just become an enemy. He couldn't allow himself to falter.

Yet, he seemed to when he got that courage, and he could only tilt his head once Avery spoke. "Really? That's quite surprising." He couldn't help but comment. She was quite pretty, he couldn't understand why people never spoke such a thing to her. However, as she mentioned his own looks, he could only look away, cheeks blooming into a deep shade once more as he continued to carry her toward her room. "Just make sure not to voice that opinion around your boyfriend." He muttered off-handedly, trying to suddenly move the conversation away from him. He still didn't quite know what to think of it. "He might get a little jealous... but putting that aside, you look even more sleepy than before." He added with a soft chuckle she'd likely feel against his chest.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:44 am

Avery cleared her throat as she quietly shifted in his arms. “You’re warm. Pfft, I don’t have a boyfriend, we’re just dating. Plus I don’t think he actually likes me, anyways. Don’t think I’m exactly worth it.” Her words seemed to slur together as she closed her eyes again, seeming to actually fall asleep until she stirred again. “He can’t do anything about it, he can’t be that scary when he’s jealous.” With another sleepy contented sigh, she closed her eyes again. Part of her wished the walk to her room would last centuries. He was comfortable, she was warm and tired, practically all of the necessities to be happy.

Instead of drifting off into a deep sleep, she found her thoughts swirling about, mentally comparing Brian and Zoticus, back and forth, until she had exhausted her mind with everything that she had thought of. Well it didn’t quite matter anymore, as her thoughts were finally cut off as she fell asleep.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:21 pm

"Mmm... Usually the dating couple refer to each other as 'girlfriend' and 'boyfriend' respectively." He gave with a huff, only to shake his head shortly after. "Only a fool would think you're not worth it." The talk of jealousy only the bodyguard idly imagining the young, shy boy becoming so... part of him wondered if the lad would, another part didn't think him even able, let alone against him, whom he had claimed to be intimidating. He found himself silent otherwise, as he walked her back to her room. He still couldn't quite understand what was going through Avery's head anymore, then again he never really did. When she seemingly flirted with him he could barely keep himself from blushing. He still saw Miranda when he looked at her sometimes, but after the last day, it had become easier to see the differences in between the two, especially in personality. Miranda had changed within the course of their relationship, and by the time she had left him, she was completely different from when they had met. Avery, however... reminded him a lot of what Miranda was like when they had first met; seemingly happy and content with life. But there were other parts that were not like Miranda, and Avery's background only helped with that.

Nevertheless, as loathe as he was to admit it, he found his heart warming to the idea of being with her. But he could not bring himself to hope, not when he knew of the plan ahead. She'd hate him afterwards, and his affections would once again be thrown right back into his face. A frown graced his face by the time he had entered Avery's bedroom, and soon he just placed her under the covers, tucking her in gently. The idea to plant a kiss upon her forehead passed his mind briefly, but he quickly shook his head. However, before he left, he did find his hoodie he had lent her and draped it over her covers. Hopefully it still smelled like him, at least then maybe she'd sleep a little better. If nothing else happened, he'd take his leave, back to the pool. He wanted to swim a while yet and get some exercise in. She should be fine for the next half hour or so by herself.

Meanwhile, her phone would receive a message or two while she was asleep. They were from Brian, and would be there when she'd wake up.

Hey :) How are you doing?

Wanna do something tonight? A movie, dinner, my treat. Whatever you'd like to do.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:06 am

Surprisingly, Avery remained asleep for a good two and a half hours. Once she had awakened, she changed into something slightly more comfortable instead of her swimsuit. That meant Zoticus’s hoodie, and her own pair of leggings along with some socks, of course. Seeming to reject her phone, she wandered around for awhile, searching for Zoticus, phone in hand. Once she couldn’t quite find him, she finally pulled her phone out, and’s noticed the newer messages. “Hmm. Yes, no. Yes, no. No, yes. Fine.”

She grumbled, and responded to the message rather quickly before resuming her search for her bodyguard. The pool was empty, and the only place she hadn’t looked for him was his room. The only thing she had against going into his room was accidentally scaring him, or forgetting to knock on the door.

Hey! Uh that’d be fun, how about a movie? Where shall we meet?

Thankfully, she never forgot to knock on the door, and situated herself right outside the door, quietly waiting for Zoticus to answer. At the moment, she was still half asleep, and the world wasn’t quite functioning yet.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me