Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri May 03, 2019 12:57 pm

----G U A R D I A N /\J A C K ----

• Jack is quite pleased when he's able to subtly ask about embarrassing stories about rhys and the two oblige rather quickly. his smile doesn't falter one bit as he listens, only growing bigger and more amused as they speak. Vaughn obviously has o be holding back, but he doesn't press for it. Its amusing that he devulges about all the propoganda and memorabilia rhys use to have about him. Its quite amusing.

• He'd probably listen a lot longer if his Echo didn't go off, making him cork a brow but get it out, then smirk a bit, more amused because its rhys, thus sets the echo on the table before answering it. "All done with that meeting there kitten? Cause you said it'd be difficult getting some stories about you, which isn't. yvette seems way to happy to tell me about embarrassing moments." He informed playfully.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Fri May 03, 2019 2:45 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Oh come on. That just wasn't fair. Rhys groaned and covered his face- which was already turning red- with his free hand. "Seriously!" His voice was muffled until he pulled his hand away. "What did she tell you? Please tell me she didn't show you- wait- not gonna say it because then you'll go looking for it. Hah, check and mate."

"I'm right here, Rhys," Yvette chimed in, and a mischievous smile grew on her face. "And no, I didn't, but now that you mention it-"

"YVETTE DON'T YOU DARE-!"

She turned her head to Jack. "There have been many, many occasions of our beloved CEO tripping and falling. Lots of carrying food, coffee, papers, you name it he will trip and it will go everywhere. But, one time-" Rhys was quietly cursing on the other side of the echo. "He had a company changing announcement right? Had a camera all set up to broadcast live to the whole building, and as it just started rolling he went to sit down, and the chair was just a little bit farther back than he thought it was, and I bet you can guess what happened. You just see him going down trying to grab onto something and you hear a thud and a mug shattering. Broadcast stops, he retries in a few minutes with his shirt now covered in coffee and a few ceramic shards and pretends that didn't happen. No one was able to take him seriously. Can't do it justice, but it is saved on the Echonet. And as I was in the room and I can say Rhys just laid on the floor in defeat for a solid minute contemplating his life choices."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri May 03, 2019 2:52 pm

• Jack brings a hand up to cover his mouth, muffle his snorting and snickering at the story Yvette provided. A muffled 'oh my god' escaping him as Yvette continued on with everything. "I definitely need to find that video now. Gunna be a new temporary goal." He stated with an amused smile on his lips. He chuckles alittle more at the mere images in his head now, shaking his head alittle in amusement. But he should probably go back over there before rhys has an aneurysm or something from all this. Thus he gives a small wave as he finally decides to depart, thus getting up with a 'later' to Yvette and Vaughn before taking his echo and stepping out.

• "Okay, okay, okay. I stepped away from your friends now. They'll stop embarrassing you, for the day." He stated with a small chuckle of amusement.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Fri May 03, 2019 3:16 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

As Yvette told the story, Rhys grew as red as a tomato. "Still early though so you never know. I feel like I'm going to implode." Rhys laughed, shaking his head and running a hand back through his hair. "But yeah done with that meeting! Uh- besides that monstrosity- what else did they tell you about?" His voice got a little high at the end, slightly nervous about just how much they'd embarrassed him today. He hoped they didn't tell him anything that made him seem like a complete idiot, even if he admittedly was from time to time.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri May 03, 2019 3:20 pm

• Jack hums in amusement, chuckling softly at how high pitched rhys became at the end. "Your Bandit friend told me you apparently had a practical room dedicated to all the posters and bull i had put out on helios. All my Memorabillia." He answered in amusement as he stepped into the elevator, hitting the appropriate button before leaning against one of the back corners. "Not sure if i should be flattered or if i should be creeped out." He teased with a small chuckle.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Fri May 03, 2019 3:41 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

"Pfff no- the-" he was trying to defend himself, but it was coming out very weak with the pauses in his speech and he started to pace around his office. "Room. Wasn't dedicated to you, it was my room, just- was a fan? And I had a few posters. And- other things, but- you know, maybe I'll just shut up." Rhys laughed quietly and nodded. Now he was just embarrassing himself more. In all fairness, after everything he didn't currently own any memorabilia of Jack. Unless you counted the eye implant.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri May 03, 2019 3:56 pm

----G U A R D I A N /\ J A C K ----

• Jack chuckles a bit. "Your friend said that every inch of your walls and shelves had something i promo'd on it. Posters, toys, things like that." He hummed in amusement, chuckling a bit more as the elevator dinged with the floor and allowed him to step out and head down the hall again. "And i guess now you have the piece da resistance for your little collection. One of my personal sweaters." He hummed in amusement.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Fri May 03, 2019 4:19 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

"It wasn't every inch, but ugh- guess you win. I might've gone a little overboard with the merch on Helios," Rhys admitted with an eye roll. At the mention of it, Rhys looked down at the sweater with a small smile on his face. "Guess so, but it's not really much of a collection is it? Must say though this sweater is definitely my favorite thing from my closet," he hummed. Little hard for it not to be since first of all it was comfortable as hell, and second of all it was Jack's.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri May 03, 2019 4:27 pm

----G U A R D I A N /\ J A C K ----

• Jack doesn't answer until he's stepping into rhys office, only then does he hit the call end on the echo and answer. "Yeah, and now you know why i absolutely love that sweater." He stated with a bit of a chuckle as he moved over and partially leaned his hip against the side of the desk, arms folding loosely at his chest as he looks at rhys. "And it looks pretty cute on you buttercup, especially since its alittle big on ya." He hummed in amusement as he lightly tugged on one of the shoulders just to prove his point.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Fri May 03, 2019 4:50 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

Rhys smiled and closed up the interface as Jack stepped into the room. "Glad you think so," he chuckled, crossing his arms in front of him. "Because if you ever want this sweater back you're going to have to fight me for it at this point." He gave Jack a wide smile and looked him over- Rhys's shirt really was too small for him. "Probably should let you know- that's uh-" he pointed at it. "My shirt. If you want I can grab you something that actually fits- orrr I do have a few more sweaters of my own that are big on me that might fit."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me