Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Long Road Ahead (1x1 with Sori)

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:09 am

----H A N D S O M E J A C K ----

• Jack looked up when rhys informed him it was time for him to step out. Thus took the glasses off and tucked them into his pocket. [color=#00080]"Alright Then i'll see you in a bit."[/color] He answered a he set the prints down and got up, dusting himself off and straightening out his own clothes for a moment before sticking his hands in the pockets of his jeans as he walked out. Now then, where could he find Rhys friends, he already know where to get food. Maybe he'll start there.
  • Thus jack first headed to the food hall. Once there, he got himself something to eat, more coffee, made a mental note to bring some to rhys after his meeting before he went to find a spot, little distant from everyone else and eat.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:20 pm

▀▄ ʀʜʏs ▀▄

When the meeting started, Rhys could tell he was getting judged for his unprofessional clothing choice that morning. It probably was especially bothersome to his subordinates since Jack's sweater said "Hyperion" right smack on the front of it. At the staring, Rhys defensively said that it was Casual Friday. Which wasn't even a thing- and it wasn't Friday- but after using that as an excuse he probably should make it a thing. Either way, great start to a meeting about how they were planning on beating the sales of their competitors.

Yvette and Vaughn were sitting at a table in the food hall, just having a few snacks and getting caught up with what was going on in eachother's lives. They'd had Vaughn come visit again for a while for Rhys's sake due to Jack's sudden second appearance. Yvette also might've let Vaughn know about Rhys's crush on Jack, too, so they could both protect Rhys if needed. She spotted Jack grabbing food out of the corner of her eye turned her head. "Speak of the devil. Isn't he supposed to be in the med bay still?" She said, making a small nod toward Jack in case Vaughn hadn't seen him. Vaughn glanced over at Jack and shrugged before returning to eating his piece of drakefruit. "Yeah, but I'm not going over there to tell him that." "Hm." Yvette kept her eyes on Jack for a moment, debating whether or not to go talk to him. Given she didn't want to, but she was also quite curious about finding out what was so different about this version of Jack that made Rhys crush on him. She immediately noticed that he was wearing on of Rhys's shirts, too. Which was suspicious. Had something already happened between them?

"I'll be back in a minute." Curiosity got the best of her, and Yvette headed over to Jack's table and sat straight across from him, getting right to the point. "Quick question for you. Why are you wearing Rhys's shirt?"
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:51 pm

----H A N D S O M E J A C K ----

• Jack is just selecting a few simple things seeing as he's grown use to not eating alot and rather infrequently. He needs to fix that when he hears footsteps. The familiar clicking of heels, which means a women is approaching him. Thus he picks up his tray and turns, only to raise a brow seeing that its Yvette approaching him. Okay, thats fine, he wanted to talk to them anyways but then she's going right for it and asking him why he's wearing rhys shirt and.... Quite honestly that explains why its kind of small and tight.

• "Ya know. I was wondering the same thing. I asked for a change of clothes and he brought it so ya might need to ask him. Especially when i specifically asked for my sweater and coat back, but then he told me that he could give me my coat but not my sweater and then i saw him wearing it this morning." He mumbled the last bit to himself before shrugging a bit to himself. "I've also got nothing to do now that he's in his special meeting or what ever. Pretty sure he shouldn't of worn my sweater for that but. He shrugs a bit t the end. "Mind if i join the two of you?" He asked curious with a small head gesture to the table Yvette just came from.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Yvette shook her head, disappointed but not surprised that Rhys made a move like that on Jack even though she warned him not to. At least Jack was unaware it was Rhys's- hopefully that meant he wasn't reciprocating Rhys's little crush. "I'll definitely have to ask him about that." She was about ready to just shoot him a message on her echo, just to call him dumb. Yvette glanced back at Vaughn with the mention of letting him join them, to which she hesitantly said, "I guess you can." Yvette and Vaughn were still skeptical about him for good reason, but spending a bit of time with him was probably a good start to understanding Rhys's decisions more.

She walked back over to their table and sat back down next to Vaughn. Vaughn wasn't as uncomfortable with Jack being around as he was last time, due to the ECHOs Rhys had shared with him. But he was still a little cautious, not really knowing if Jack's temper was one of the things that had changed at all. Vaughn awkwardly gave a small wave to Jack. "You feeling better? Heard you were pretty roughed up yesterday." Small talk couldn't hurt anyone.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:01 pm

----G U A R D I A N J A C K ----

• Jack easily takes a seat across from the two of them, he's definitely a little more relaxed then the first time, especially since he was without his mask still. He sits easily and gives a small wave back with Vaughn waved to him. "Yeah, it was definitely something yesterday. But those Anshin things seem to do pretty good, not to mention i'm pretty stubborn about sitting in one place." he answered, sounding a touch amused towards the end as he shrugs his shoulders lightly. He can tell Vaughn seems a lot more nervous then the first time, and definitely more nervous then Yvette seems to be. Why was he more nervous now then when they first met? Maybe it was because he at first actually seemed intimidated by the Bandit Lord. Or maybe because he heard some of the Echo's too and knew that he was... A lot more well prepared to fight and all then the previous Jack. What ever it was, surely they could get past it and all.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:08 pm

"As we've all noticed." Vaughn chuckled a little and looked away, taking another bite of his fruit. Yvette nodded in agreement. It still felt odd to see Jack without his mask on since he'd only seen him without it that once. He still mostly saw Jack as that big bad Hyperion CEO who could vent you into space for fun if he felt like it, even with the ECHOs. He might not be the same Jack, sure, he could believe that. But there were still a lot of things he did that were questionable at best. Vaughn just had to keep reminding himself that Jack wasn't really a threat to him here. Not wanting there to be any awkward silence, Vaughn spoke up again. "Glad you're doing better, though." He paused for a second. "Uh, how'd you lose your leg, by the way? He blinked at Jack with a shrug. "Just curious. Doesn't seem like you'd let anything get close enough to do that to you with how trigger happy you were in all those motivational videos."

Yvette snatched a small piece of food off Jack's tray and popped in in her mouth. Once a lunch leech always a lunch leech. "Yeah, I was wondering that, too. Hope it's a good story at least. That cybernetic Rhys hooked you up with was quite expensive."
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:20 am

----G U A R D I A N /\ J A C K ----

• Jack rose a brow when Yvette stole some of his lunch but didn't protest it really as he took a bite of his own food first before deciding to answer. "Ah yeah... That.... Well, trigger happy or not, it doesn't do much against Warriors giant molten maul. Just snatched me right off my perch and flailed me about like a chew toy. Took my leg clean off and seared the wound so... Yeah, thats how it happened." He answered with a light shrug of his shoulders as his other hand went under the table for a moment to rub at the connection point.

• "And i don't doubt that it was. Just replacing the components to the one in my shoulder was expensive enough, then again, its definitely a better upgrade then the scrap thing i had going." He mumbled mostly as he shrugged a bit and brought his arm back up and onto the table. He quietly looks over whats on the tray, its not as much as he probably should have, seeing as he'd grown use to having small meals due to the constant move and such. thought he is a bit curious when something does cross his mind. "I've got one more small question if you guys don't mind. But i'm pretty sure this line should have someone similar. But have you guys heard of someone named Timothy Lawrence?" He asked.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Fri May 03, 2019 9:59 am

Yvette and Vaughn both blinked at him, stunned by how casually Jack spoke about his leg getting ripped off by the warrior. Definitely not every day that you hear about close encounters with vault monsters, even though they'd both had one themselves. "Nuh-uh. Doesn't ring a bell to me," Yvette answered, tapping her fingers on the table and glancing over at Vaughn, whose ears perked up in recognition.

"Yeah, he was one of your body-doubles right? Athena asked me about him once since I meet lots of people running a cult- bandit camp- thing." Vaughn looked down at the table and scratched the back of his head. "Wanted to invite him to her wedding. I haven't run into the guy, though. Probably keeps a low profile considering-" he made a vague explanatory gesture at Jack.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri May 03, 2019 10:08 am

----G U A R D I A N J A C K ----

• Jack chuckles faintly at the looks he got over such a casual recount before it dwindles down. Yvette knows nothing, thought Vaughn appears to of at least heard of the double. Thus when asked, he does nod his head in confirmation of who they were at least. Athena's married now? Thats good, she was such a spitfire when he met her. "If i know them like i should. They're most likely either on Concordia, up on elpis. Or if they're here on the planet. Probably hiding out in the smallest bandit camp possible. He's pretty resourceful." He mumbled in thought with a small nod to himself. Something to look into later.

• "And you said Athena got married? Good on her. Glad she's happy now." He concluded with a nod of his head and a faint hum, seeming quite happy/content with that information he was provided.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Fri May 03, 2019 12:51 pm

"Mhm, her and Janey." Vaughn leaned back in his chair, stretching his arms over his head with a yawn. "Big wedding- was kinda chaotic because it's Pandora." The three talked more, and when Jack evidently asked for those embarrassing stories about Rhys, Yvette was more than happy to provide a few. Trying not to completely destroy his best friend Vaughn chose to withhold many of their awkward college moments. Although, Rhys wasn't spared from all of the Jack memorabilia he absolutely had to bring up.

That meeting felt like it dragged on forever- but in reality it was only half an hour. As soon as it was over Rhys hunched over his desk, rubbing at his temples since the discussion left him with a little bit of a headache. Lots of ideas were thrown around and he was having a hard time choosing only one to go with. With a soft sigh he stood to stretch his legs, flicking his palm interface on to check for any important missed messages before he gave Jack a call to let him know he was done.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me