1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:45 pm

”well, i am quite introverted. i was homeschooled for most of my schooling. but then my mom died and that changed the routine of everything.” she murmured and shook her head a bit. “walker, stop being so hard on yourself. you are a good person. people just get on your nerves and that sets you off. it’s okay to accidentally be harsh. im a teacher pet. i mean that’s what everyone thinks so I am one, right? no! That’s like people telling you that you are a bad kid, because you are amazing to me. and to your sisters and family. don’t worry about what other people think.” she sighed and yawned a bit.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:34 am

Walker nodded as she spoke about herself too. He oddly blushed when she started saying how he was hard on himself, which made him feel awkward in the situation. His emotions where lifted when Lexa mentioned him being amazing to her, as it had been the first anyone said that in awhile. "Thanks, no one really every says good things about me." He admitted with a soft chuckle to himself. "You're pretty cool even if you can be distant and introverted." Walker then smiled and genuine smile, mostly for what she spoke of.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:34 am

”well you just said something I haven’t heard in ages. that I’m pretty cool. people think im lame and all but it’s nice to know someone doesn’t think that.” she told him and stood up. “you don’t have to stay y’know. you could probably go hang out with your friends or sisters or whatever. sorry, im not very used to company and im good at reading emotions so I could tell you were a bit uncomfortable before.” she told him with a sigh and looked at her phone when it buzzed. she saw a message from her dad, saying that he would be late. lexa swore loudly and rolled her eyes. “the one time my dad was suppose to be home by dinner he decides to stay late.”

Last bumped by skyprincess on Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:34 am.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me