one x one w the upside down

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w the upside down

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:19 pm

alexei pet krasa who had curiously wandered over before turning and laying in her bed. alexei looked to the tv, observing the movie she put on before lifting his shoulders in a shrug. "i haven't seen it, so it's alright." he replied, leaning back into the bed and yawning slightly, dragging a hand down his face and sitting up a bit to adjust his position, glancing over at lillian. "you can use the blanket if you're cold." he offered, looking back to the tv afterwards.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Lillian shook her head. "I'm good." She mused, watching the television intently, laughing at a few jokes. She passed a hand through her hair. She glanced over at Alexei with a twinkle in her eye. "So, how many girls have you had in here." She asked with a raised brow, turning towards the male so she was sitting facing him. She smirked and poked his shoulder. "How many?" She asked again, wiggling her brows.

───────────
it's The Üpside Down (:
───────────
────────────────────────────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
──────────────────────────
Happier, my favorite song
Hey Guys what's up (: PM me to trade, talk
or start a rp (;!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

x'
─ CODED BY ' )
TORM

░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────────────────────
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
───────────────────────
xxLOST!!
───────────────────────────────
x

──────────────────
But You Rolled In With Your Hair In The Wind
──────────────────
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:29 pm

alexei nodded and returned his attention to the tv, raising a brow at a few of the jokes. as lillian soon spoke up, his head turned away from the tv to observe her. he sighed, grunting as she poked his shoulder. "one, if you don't count yourself and my mother." he spoke, moving his eyes back to the tv. isabelle had been in his room a handful of his times, though he never really liked her in it when all she wanted to do was poke around and see what stuff he had in it.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Lillian wiggled her brows again. "Oooh, I feel special." She sang out. She stood up on his bed and looked down at him, and pointed at him. "I am hooooonored to be brought in to this sacred place." She said to him with a laugh. She sat back down at the edge of the bed, her legs hanging off. She knew that Alexei was behind her, probably thinking she was insane, but hey: she had a mindset of act now, think later. And it sometimes got her into trouble.

───────────
it's The Üpside Down (:
───────────
MYxHEART
TOx THE
Happier, my favorite song
Hey Guys what's up (: PM me to trade, talk
or start a rp (;!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░

x'
─ CODED BY ' )
TORM

░░░░░░░░░░░░

──────────────────────
xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
───────────────────────
xxLOST!!
───────────────────────────────
x

──────────────────
But You Rolled In With Your Hair In The Wind
──────────────────
░░░░

░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
░░░░
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:23 pm

alexei shook his head with the slightest bit of a smile at lillian's words. as she stood on his bed, he raised a brow, watching as she sat back down on the bed. "you intrigue me." alexei repeated once more, reaching out without thinking and slowly running his fingers through her beautiful hair, the texture quite soft, just as he thought. clearing his throat, alexei pulled his hand back, leaning back in his bed and forcing his attention on the movie.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Lillian smiled. "I intrigue most people." She admitted. She felt him touch her hair and sighed a bit before scooting back beside him. she looked over at him and smiled at the male. "You know, I think I have you figured out." She spoke, smirking at him. "You act all quiet, but I know you're secretly a huge romantic, and a good, sweet person." She said finally, nodding. She looked him in the eyes and placed her hand on his shoulder. She smiled at the male, amber eyes shining.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:38 pm

alexei internally rolled her eyes at her first words. he didn't want a lot of guys interested in her, for some selfish reason. as she scooted near him, he raised a brow when she mentioned figuring him out. "okay." he murmured a bit hesitantly, listening ot her next words. "define huge romantic." alexei deadpanned, pausing as her hand was placed on his shoulder. he smirked slightly, reaching out and placing his hand on her shoulder to copy the gesture.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Lillian rolled her eyes. "You'd be the kind of guy to propose with a scavenger hunt that ended with a moonlit picnic on a beach in the bahamas." She said with a laugh. Lillian scooted closer to him and smiled. She just looked him over. "You know, I think it's cute. Not many guys are like that anymore." She mused, placing her other hand on his cheek, lightly patting his face with a smile. She brushed some of his hair behind his ear, her eyes boring into his.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:47 pm

alexei listened to lillian, tilting his head slightly as he thought about it before shrugging. "why not make it unique." he responded simply. as she spoke of it being cute, alexei grunted. "it's not cute.. it's just a way of showing love." he muttered in defense. as her hand placed on his cheek, his eyes squinted a bit as she patted it before opening them again, watching from the corner of his eye as she tucked his hair behind his ear. "are you insinuating i need a haircut?" alexei questioned with a slight smirk, though his hand moved to her cheek as well, gently running his thumb under her lip. he glanced to her eyes, as if asking a silent question.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Lillian just winked at the male at his question of a haircut. As he placed a hand on her cheek, she slowly leaned in towards the male. She then felt her lips against his. She wrapped both of her arms around his neck and slowly pulled away. She pressed her forehead against his and let out a sigh. "I...I should probably get to bed." She spoke breathlessly. She let go of the male and gently pecked his cheek before walking to his doorway. She waved her goodbye and walked to her room, laying on her bed, screaming with joy into her pillow.
||TS to morning?||
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me