1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:57 am

Rik smiled at him and then lit up at the me tion of a car. He walked eagerly towards the door. He seemed to be having separation issues woth his car.

"I can't wait to see my Darl-" He began but his face fell when he saw the little old SUV.

"Where's my car?" He asked asked, turning to look at him with the look of a child who'd lost his favourite toy.

Rio blinked for a moment before getting into the passenger seat, clearly disappointed.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:27 pm

"Hey man, don't worry, your wheels are safe in the driveway. I even moved her so she wasn't underneath the old oak tree in the yard- nothing is going to get to her." He said, knowing that Rik wouldn't be happy if a branch somehow fell on his car. He realized that he was getting a bit protective over it, but acknowledged that it was likely due to the fact that he'd lost his car and didn't really have anything to focus his affections or interest on. "Besides, you might want to think about holding off on driving until your arm heals up- shifting gears will be a challenge." He said, turning the key before indicating Rik's bandaged arm.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:56 am

"Thanks." He said as he strapped himself in, looking around the car curiously.
"Look, I've been through worse. I woulda got out earlier if I knew my way back to your house." He said, lips pursed. Rik began laughing and instead focused his attention to trying to get the radio to work and tune into a good station.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:34 am

Eric chuckled and smiled. "Of course, I'm sure you could have driven your way back, but you forget that I'd be the poor soul stuck in the car with you." He said, giving Rik's shoulder a playful tap before backing the car out of the spot and starting their drive down the road. "I got started on doing some more researching as to who has been selling their farms around town. I got a list written up back home, and a number of folks in the surrounding area who have had their barns hit have all sold parts of or all of their farms in the past two to three years. There's a number of farms that have been sold, but only a few seem to have been visited by the ghost/spirit thing." Eric said, falling silent for a moment as he turned onto the road that would take them out of the town they were in, into his hometown. "The first barn burning was two and a half months ago, but I'm not sure why it started up, but there was a sale of property from Mr. Jenkins to the Castillo family that was finalized that afternoon. Do you think there could be a connection between that and the burnings?"
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:26 am

Rik listened to him, pouting, but he understood. Rik silently cursed his arm and was even more set on the idea of killing this thing.

He looked at Eric and nodded. "It seems reasonable." He mused as he thoight over it.

Maybe the farmland all originally beloved to the same person or perhaps there was just a sketch salesperson going around. Rik's mind kept drifting hakc to those red eyes. It could possibly even be a nocnista - he didn't know much about them - but they caused realistic nightmares and no way everyone had the same nightmare. Not to mention them actually seeing it and the lack of drained bodies.

Maybe it was a very powerful spirit. Possibly it was old or the spirit of some kind of monster. Could monsters be stuck in the veil? He thought they jist got sent straight to wherever the hell they went when they died. Maybe they went nowhere. He'd have to look into it.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:56 pm

"Mr. Jenkins' wife did die a few years back, do you think that she could be the one burning the barns?" He asked, feeling a bit odd suggesting it. From what he remembered, Mrs. Jenkins had been a sweet older woman who had attended church up until she had passed, but he couldn't recall much else. If Rik thought that the information was relevant, they could always ask his mother about her- the two of them had enjoyed playing bingo together for many years. "So maybe a ghost, anything else you're thinking of that could be doing this?" He asked, trying to think. Mrs. Jenkins did seem like a reasonable suspect- after all the burnings started after her husband sold most of their family farm.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:16 pm

Rik pondered it for a moment.

"I'm not saying yes but I'm not saying no." He mused, considering all of the options.

He pursed his lips as he thought about the links within the idea, "If need more information about her and the family. Things like what she was like as a person, her relationship with her husband, relationship woth the idea of the farm. All that jazz." He shrugged.

It seemed likely to be her but he had to make sure before he dug her up - this was a small town and they'd quickly suspect him.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:03 am

(Thanks again for being so patient with my responses)

Eric made a mental note to himself to go over Rik's journal again so he'd be able to better contribute to the suggestions of what monster was running around and causing trouble. He wasn't coming up with anything off the top of his head, but then again it was something to read information in a journal rather than actually experience fighting or taking down something. "Talking to my mom would be a good start- I think she picked up a lot from Mrs. Jenkins when the were playing bingo together, and if we're able to phrase it in a way that will help us look for the...person who is doing this with your FBI agent cover, then that will help convince her to share." He said, attention redirected to a car that had driven past them on the two lane road leading back into town.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:24 am

Rik nodded along as he listened, thinking up his own ideas bit they all relied on the knowledge that they needed to father from Eric's mother.

"Sounds like a reasonable place to start." He said in agreement as he too watched the car.

They roads were quiet - surprisingly so. Even in the small places he oftenend visited, lots of traffic tended to pass throigh but here it was different. They had now motels because they didn't need them - no one stayed for less than their life time and that made this job all the more important - this ghost had a personal debt to settle and everyone was part of it.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:54 am

Eric nodded his head, and when Rik seemed like he was staring off into the distance out the window, he pressed a button to turn on the radio, and an old, twangy country tune started to play over the speakers. Knowing the song, Eric tapped his fingers on the steering wheel along to the music as they finally got to and drove through the center of town, slowing down to twenty five miles per hour as he knew that if the sheriff wasn't in the bar than he'd be on the other side of the gas station on the edge of town. Encountering no problems, Eric sped up once they had left the buildings behind them, and presently the two young men were back at Eric's house. "Welp, here we are." He said as they pulled up outside behind Rik's car. "I'll go grab my mom so we can sit down for that conversation, make yourself comfortable on the sofa." He said, hopping out of the car and climbing up the porch steps, holding the front door open for Rik.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me