Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Forgotten forever 1x1 part 2

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Cassie hated this part of her job but there was nothing she could do. It was her job. "Okay. I will be right back. Molly called her husband from the car. She was panicking and needed to tell him what was happening.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Damon sniffled, but he saw it was Molly and composed himself quickly, "What's up Molly?" he asked softly, trying not to let how upset he was show.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 2:07 pm

"I just wanted to tell you I am on my way to the hospital. Hunter's fever spiked and I am worried about him so are on our way there. I know you are at work but I thought you should know. Don't worry about taking time off. I will take care of it." She said. She was clearly really stressed but she could still tell something was off with him. "What's wrong with you?" She asked him kindly.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 21, 2018 2:10 pm

Damon felt even more like crying now, he sniffled a little, "I will be there soon." he said softly, knowing he needed to take care of his family, "I'm not at work right now.' he admitted, "I had to take Templar to the vet, I will be there once..." he swallowed hard, "Once they put her down."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 2:19 pm

Molly felt like crying at those words. 'W-what is going on with her?" She asked. When he spoke about what happened, she felt like crying even more. "No you have to get the surgery. It will be fine. We will figure something out." She said and sighed when Hunter started to cry. She was very overwhelmed right now. She parked when she got to the hospital. "I have to go. Take care of Templar." She said and hung up. She got the babies out and went inside. She signed him in and sat in the waiting room with them.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Damon listened to his wife, he sniffled, she wa way too good for him, he went and hugged Templar tightly, crying into her fur as she whined softly and tried to comfort him. He wasn't sure what they would do, but he would make it work. He didn't deserve Molly, but he was so glad he had her.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Cassie walked back in with the paperwork he would need to fill out. She looked at him. "I just need you to fill out the paperwork before we can put her down." Cassie said to the man.

Molly took care of the kids. She took them back when the doctor came to get them.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Damon nodded and exhaled shakily, "I.. Can I work for you? Do you need someone to clean at night? I.. I have to try, and my wife is making sure I do..." he said as he looked at her, "Can you try and save her for me?" he asked Cassie, unsure if she'd try, or want to help him after he changed his mind.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon May 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Cassie was glad that he wanted to try to save her. "I am kind of looking for someone to clean the cages and walk the dogs at night that might need to be walked... Usually my secretary cleans at night and I really am only looking for vet assistants and possibly a cage cleaner But I will work out a payment plan for you and will work with you on that as much as I can so you don't have to do that. It is not really a glamorous job and really only is a couple of hours a night." She said to him.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon May 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Damon looked at her, "I don't care, I will do anything for her, and to pay you back." he said as he looked at Cassie, wiping at his eyes, "I will clean cages and walk dogs, and do whatever you need." he told her, "Just... please take care of her."
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me