1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:13 pm

”it didn’t sound stupid.” she murmured and got out of the car. she waddled inside and sat on the couch. “do you have any siblings? im sorry i don’t know much about your life. i talk about myself too much.” she told him and shivered a bit. she hadn’t gotten her heater fixed yet and so her house was pretty cold. she wrapped herself in a blanket and shivered some more.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Walker followed her inside, leaning besides the couch. "Well, I have two sisters, that is all." He responded with a soothing shrug. He didn't like to talk about his sites, as he himself thought of them as selfish brats, but he would try to keep out his own opinion and wait to see if Lexa had any other questions concerning his own life.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:41 am

”how old?” she asked quietly went to stand next to him. “im sorry I made you super uncomfortable in your car. I should’ve know better l. people don’t go up to others and go ‘i like you now than a friend.” she mumbled and sat the edge of the couch, her looking down at her lap. she had blushed a bit after she said that. she was really embarrassed by saying it again.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:46 am

"Uhh, 15." Walker answered casually. "No need to feel sorry, it's fine." He answered after she had sat down when standing closer to him. Seeing her blush made him smile again, but he covered it up slightly with his hand. He had totally forgotten that they just left school without going back. Someone obviously noticed his absence, but Lexa probably told the office that she was leaving or something along the lines.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:41 am

lexa saw him smiled and laughed, while blushing more. “stoppp your making me into a tomato.” she groaned happily and covered her bright red face with her hands. she removed her hands after the blushing went down. “thanks, i really needed to laugh today.” she smiled and fixed her hair. she was a lot happier now and checked the time “it’s only 2!?”
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:46 am

Walker laughed when Lexa said that she was turning to a tomato. He was glad to see her happier than before when they were in the car. "Only 2? Jeez, it was fun in a small amount of time." He admitted, shrugging soothingly to himself. He pulled out his phone from his pocket, seeing all the messages from people at school that he didn't see before since he was with Lexa. He ignored all of them, sticking his phone back into his pocket subtly.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:49 pm

”i have an awkward question... do you like me more than a friend or should we just stick with being friends right now?” she asked quietly and patted the spot next to her, telling him to sit down. she rubbed her forehead, she was starting to have a bad headache. she went to take some medicine and came back with a water bottle. “are you thirsty, we have soda, juice, or water.” she murmured and sat back down. she shut her eyes for a long moment before opening them again and sighing.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:50 pm

Walker stepped towards where Lexa patted on the couch, shrugging when she asked the first question. "I'm alright, I'm not thirsty." He smiled, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back a little into the couch. "I don't really know." He finally said, slightly answering her first question. He knew what his truthful answer was, but he kept it to himself for now.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:58 am

lexa sighed and nodded. “do you want to know anything about me? i guess im a pretty boring person, my life story has been pretty complicated to be honest and yeah.” she murmured and rubbed her head. she looked at the weather. “what was your first impression of me? i thought you were a ‘bad boy’ to be honest but you a lot softer when i’ve talked to you these past few days.” she ruffled his hair and laughed when it got all messed up.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Walker zoned out for a few moments, regaining his thoughts from school and of when he went with lexa first for ice cream. "Well, you were often disant, so I didnt really know what to think. Your quietness is quite pleasing to be honest." He smiled calmly, but his gaze softened with amusement when she messed up his hair. "I wouldnt say im entirely a soft person, around others I'd say im sort of harsh without meaning to." He admitted with a frown, fixing his hair back up to revive his cooler smile.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me