[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

DECEMBER 2023 — 004

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:54 am

CHESSCLAN !!

Lionceauroar wove through the crowd, glancing left and right as his attention hopped from cat to cat. He wasn't quite sure why he'd volunteered to attend the Gathering this moon, if he was being fully honest with himself. Maybe it had something to do with sweet little Eftkit barely clinging to life alongside his sister in the bishops' den, Tritonsnap pacing outside at all hours of the day. Fear for his family's survival and bitterness at his sister's happiness fluttered in his heart, and he bit back the sting of jealousy that rose any time he imagined the moony eyes Faondapple looked at Tritonsnap when she thought nobody was watching. Lionceauroar was always watching, though. Ever since they were pawns, he was never far from her. He had to protect her, of course, it was his duty as her littermate. He loved her so fiercely that it had nearly broken him when she'd almost died during her final assessment, so he couldn't quite place why he sometimes caught himself almost wishing that she had never fallen in love with Tritonsnap. Nearly colliding with a stranger, Lionceauroar pulled his thoughts to the present and tried to shake off the tension that had stiffened his body. He was to enjoy tonight, regardless of if he found a conversation or not.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Balrog | Molly - Herbalist - 24 Moons - Tagged: Rooster (Earthfall)
      Balrog couldn't help but bush out her tail at the mention of poisons. It was customary for the Outback Runners to eradicate any known patch of poisonous herbs, and no stores of them are kept in the camp for any reason. "Oh, dear, kittens absolutely must stay with their mothers right after they're born! She needs time to bond with them, and she also has to feed them. If Aether was worried, she would visit them in the nursery. They're simply too little to be moved so young. You do have to admit they're super cute," she chuckled, remembering the last kitting she had oversaw. Most mothers preferred the older herbalists since they had experience, but some of the more experienced mothers who knew what to expect would allow her to help since they had less of the first-time jitters.

THE WEYRCATS !!

Dust | Molly - Wing - 43 Moons - Tagged: Piedpiper (Earthfall)
      Dust chastised herself internally for not thinking about the fact that pretty much no other Clans interacted with dragons. "Well, we live in a place called a Weyr, hence our name. Inside the Weyr are dragons and their human riders. The humans can talk to the dragons with their minds, but we don't have that ability. We have to be careful not to get stepped on by the dragons, but they're also somewhat aware of us since we keep the mouse and vermin population of the caves down. Yes, they breathe fire, but only after eating these large rocks, so it's not that big of a deal for us. The big deal is their disgusting dragonbreath after eating those rocks," she chuckled. "Oh, and for giant lizards, they're really warm. Sometimes it's nice to curl up against one of them during some of the cold nights," she added quickly, knowing she'd likely be doing as such since there'd still been a chill in the air when she'd left.

THE ORDER OF THE HYENA !!

Hyrax's Bounce | Tom - Scavenger - 18 Moons - Tagged: Mosspaw (CaveClan)
      Hyrax's Bounce cast a wary glance at Mosspaw, almost unwilling to admit anything no matter how genuine she seemed. No cat who was lying would make that small admission about their mentor, or at least that's what he thought. "There's just so much going on here all at once. It's a little much, I guess," he meowed, throwing in a half-hearted chuckle. "In the Order, we're quite small. We also have quite a bit camp and territory, so all of us are really spread out. We sleep with our family, not necessarily those of similar rank. Even though we're a Clan, we're not that trusting of each other," he admitted. The Order may be a Clan, but they're not close-knit like most of these others. "You probably don't understand too much about what I'm saying. We're very different from the way a traditional Clan is ran and handled," he added. He couldn't give away too much, or he would be guilty of breaking another law in their code. The Order is a private group. Other Clans do not deserve to know very much about them.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

earthfall gathering dec 04

Postby jazz. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:41 pm

earthfall

marlon ; agent (leader) ; 56 ; tom (he/him) ; tagged talonfall @v.vulpes
"talonfall," marlon let the new name roll around in his mouth. earthfall didn't have a "traditional" clan naming system; he just let everyone come either named or pick out a new one like sudoku and domino. he wasn't sure what to think of all of the ceremony and hubbub that came with such official names but he wasn't one to judge. at least publicly that is. "nothing wrong with just starting out," he continued, "we live in the ravines downstream a ways. the river splits the camp into two. we've taken to living amongst the caves. is canaryclan far from here?"

nyx ; deputy ; 53 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged narcissus @tauriel.
nyx eventually found herself standing next to a ticked tabby tom. she didn't recognize him or any of the cats that surrounded him, although it was only the second time earthfall had participated in the gathering, and the first time was quite a long time ago. "hello, my name is nyx," she politely greeted him, "and i'm from earthfall. we live in the nearby ravine if you follow the river a ways. the weather can be harsh so we have shelters and hunt within the tunnels throughout the cliffsides." nyx's eyes shifted side to side in the clearing of cats. "it's a little strange to be out in the open like this."

aether ; medic ; 52 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged basatan @selkirks
aether's nose wrinkled at the description of the marine creature, "doesn't sound very appetizing." she concluded, "i'm not a big fish fan. or any swimming for that matter. i'm planning on pawning off rooster's eventual swimming training onto another warrior. i have enough patients to not be bothering splashing about in our river." she flicked her ears at the thought of submerging into the cold currents. "although i'm always jealous of a good forest. while our herbs may be hardy, they aren't as plentiful as i'd like with all of the injuries lately. i'm hoping squidclan is finding themselves in a better state?"

rooster ; junior medic ; 11 ; tom (he/him) ; tagged balrog @chaotic creativity
rooster sniffed indignantly. "lacey could have come with her kittens, i guess," he grumbled, "but there probably wasn't any room. everyone keeps coming back from training sessions injured...dislocated shoulders here and torn claws there. it's been a madhouse. aether's been loosing hair from stress. i sometimes keep it to make my nest softer." his eyes widened, "please don't tell her i said that! either her hair loss or me keeping it! i swear it's not weird, it's just extra soft." he paced back and forth. "i really like being a medic a lot more than i thought i would. aether really talked me into joining but i think she was mostly worried that she would have some sort of accident as well and leave us all high and dry."

piedpiper ; sinker (hunter) ; 24 ; molly (she/her) ; tagged dust @chaotic creativity
piedpiper nodded along to dust's explanation. "that must be nice in the winter," she herself has to subject to her adopted littermates all crowding around (and on top of) her nest, especially during blizzards. "although i'm glad we don't have to compete with any dragons for food. finding little buggers hiding in the mines are tricky enough at times." she settled onto her hind end. she was relaxing, just a bit, and dust didn't seem to mind her company. it was better than some conversations she supposed. "and the humans leave you alone?" she pressed, "i've never had a high opinion of the things myself."
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Squidclan | december '23 gathering | 004

Postby selkirks » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:10 pm

𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙣 !!

isopodstar - male - 57m - leader - tags; harestar

isopodstar followed the blue tom's gaze to the stars before gazing back at the tom. harestar didnt look much like a hare, the oriental mused, before remembering he himself had no resemblance to an isopod. "its a pleasure to meet you, harestar." he meowed politely. "squidclan is only about nineteen moons old, so i wouldnt be surprised if you havent heard of us. compared to some other clans, we've barely just started." he chuckled. some clans he knew of had existed for about 100 moons, and he shuddered slightly thinking about what squidclan would look like in one hundred moons. he nodded at harestar's awe of the gathering, "we've been here quite a few times, but the amount of clans we see is always exhilarating." he meowed softly, curling his tail over his paws.

sootblotch - nb - 43m - deputy - tags; open

sootblotch yawned softly. they'd much rather be curled up in their soft, warm nest than be here in the cold night. they shook their fur, waiting for isopodstar's command. they looked around, hoping to see a familiar cat, but they ended up just going to where the deputies sat.

basatan - male - 41m - healer - tags; aether

basatan nodded in agreement, "ive never eaten one- and im definitely not planning on it." he shivered at the thought of eating a squid- fish were fine, but a squid? thats where basatan drew the line. the hairless tom nodded in understanding at the earthfall cat's dislike of fish and water. it made sense- not too many cats like the scales of fish or the feeling of their fur being waterlogged. basatan didn't mind, though, considering he had no fur to worry about. he nodded in understanding as she meowed about her clan's current state, "well, we don't have too many injuries right now, but we're anxiously stocking up on kitting herbs. we have a few pregnant cats and we've been so stressed."
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caveclan December 03

Postby tauriel. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:12 pm

Harestar X - male - 56 moons - leader - tagged: Isopodstar(Squidclan)

Harestar nodded, musing thoughtfully over the tom’s words. Squidclan was very young, far younger than Caveclan. “Not for long, the time goes faster than you’ll expect.” He smiled, thinking back to his kithood. He and his sister Sedgetail had been the first kits born to a very young and newly formed Caveclan. It had been a much smaller clan then. “For me as well, and I’ve been attending these since I was a young apprentice. I never imagined that I’d one day be standing here as a leader.” His blue gaze flickered over the cats, fondness lighting his gaze when he spotted his daughters, Mosspaw and Rainpaw. He had not imagined his beloved family then either. Turning his attention back to Isopodstar the tom tilted his head with interest. “How do you like being a leader so far? It must not be easy forming a clan from scratch the way you’ve done.”

Mosspaw X - female - 12 moons - medicine cat apprentice - tagged: Hyrax’s Bounce(the Order of the Hyena)

“Oh that makes sense,” Mosspaw replied thoughtfully, ignoring the wary glance he’d cast at her. She understood and if it had been her being asked to open up, she would’ve been wary as well. The molly thought back to her first gathering, how nervous and scared she’d been and gave Hyrax’s Bounce a sympathetic chuckle. “I understand, gatherings are a lot. Caveclan’s not particularly small, and although we are pretty close, gatherings are a whole different beast.” She frowned, gazing over the clearing to pick out her clanmates. She wasn’t close with every cat, but even those she didn’t have a close relationship with, such as Narcissus or Echopaw, Mosspaw felt completely sure she could trust in all of them. “That must be hard,” She mewed softly, “I’m not sure I would like that. It wouldn’t feel safe.” Realizing her admission might sound bad, like an insult to the tom, Mosspaw hurriedly added, “I’m sorry, I’m not trying to imply anything. I’m sure your clan is very safe.” Internally, the young medicine cat was horrified, hoping to Starclan she wouldn’t drive him away with her lack of tact. “It is hard imagining that kind of life.” Mosspaw mewed, “It sounds so different from ours.”

Narcissus X - male - 38 moons - warrior - tagged: open

His first gathering since joining the clan! Narcissus’ tail was curled in delight and his green eyes flared with pride. What an honor it was to be chosen to attend a gathering and it was no surprise that Harestar would have chosen him. After all, he’d been the one to bring Ferngaze into the clan when she was an apprentice. “Why hello Nyx, it is lovely to meet you!” He declared, dropping into a deep bow. “I am Narcissus of Caveclan.” The silver ticked tom nodded, as if he knew all about what she was talking about. “That must be a pretty harsh life,” Narcissus replied, blinking. For once, he was completely unsure, a lack of experience in territories such as Nyx’s preventing him from being able to relate a story of his bravery(true or not). “I suppose it is a little,” Narcissus replied instead, adding, “We live in a cave within a thick forest so we’re not usually in the open either.” There was the meadow valley south of camp, but Narcissus’s patrols hadn’t sent him venturing that way lately. “Tunnels huh?” Narcissus tilted his head thoughtfully, “What do you do if they flood during the rainy seasons?”
Rainpaw + Softpaw X
X - females - 12 and 11 moons - apprentices - tagged: Coalpaw(Canaryclan)

Rainpaw eyed the tom nervously but as he didn’t seem to be at all upset by their conversation, slowly relaxed. “Sorry, we don’t mean to be rude,” Softpaw apologized, “but are you sure that bird is okay?” She eyed the canary with a frown. “Birds… don’t normally behave like that.” Rainpaw nudged her denmate warningly but Softpaw didn’t seem to notice, her purple gaze locked on the bird. “Is he a pet then?” Rainpaw asked Coalpaw curiously, “How did you get him to stay, that's really impressive.” She blinked, adding, “I’m Rainpaw and this is Softpaw. We’re apprentices from Caveclan.” Softpaw nodded, pride lighting her gaze. “Nice to meet you, Coalpaw! Do all of you have pet birds?”
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DECEMBER 2023 — 005

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:31 pm

CHESSCLAN !!

Lionceauroar wove through the crowd, glancing left and right as his attention hopped from cat to cat. He wasn't quite sure why he'd volunteered to attend the Gathering this moon, if he was being fully honest with himself. Maybe it had something to do with sweet little Eftkit barely clinging to life alongside his sister in the bishops' den, Tritonsnap pacing outside at all hours of the day. Fear for his family's survival and bitterness at his sister's happiness fluttered in his heart, and he bit back the sting of jealousy that rose any time he imagined the moony eyes Faondapple looked at Tritonsnap when she thought nobody was watching. Lionceauroar was always watching, though. Ever since they were pawns, he was never far from her. He had to protect her, of course, it was his duty as her littermate. He loved her so fiercely that it had nearly broken him when she'd almost died during her final assessment, so he couldn't quite place why he sometimes caught himself almost wishing that she had never fallen in love with Tritonsnap. Nearly colliding with a stranger, Lionceauroar pulled his thoughts to the present and tried to shake off the tension that had stiffened his body. He was to enjoy tonight, regardless of if he found a conversation or not.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Balrog looked shocked at Rooster's admittance of stealing Aether's lost fur. True, she made the conscious choice not to remove her own shed fur from her nest any time she cleaned it because it was a nice addition, but she'd never heard of taking another cat's fur. "Your secret is safe with me" she purred, tossing in a wink and a fake bow. "I can sympathize with Aether's worries. Being the only medicine cat is a bit of a danger considering that one measly trip could mean your Clan is stranded without the skills of a healer. Besides, you should take it as a compliment that she chose you to talk into becoming her apprentice. That means she saw promise in you, even at such a young age!" Balrog exclaimed. She wished any of the herbalists had made an effort to recruit her. Her past was just her begging Marbledstar into letting her become their trainee.

THE WEYRCATS !!

"Oh, you have it all wrong. The dragons are so big that there is no way we compete with them for food! To be honest, all of their prey is six times my size. We're no more than a morsel to get stuck in their teeth, which is why our prey is completely safe," she chuckled. It was true that their minuscule size protected them from ever becoming a snack for the giant reptiles. As her mind turned to the humans, she couldn't help but long for the feeling of them rubbing along her with their hairless paws. "The humans really enjoy us as well. We keep those aforementioned vermin out of their stores of grains and flours, which they make their own food out of. As long as we don't mess with their stuff or food, we're perfectly fine. They actually quite enjoy our company, and they really seem to enjoy scratching at us with their horrifically dull claws. It feels simply wonderful," Dust sighed. She knew most Clans thought very little of cats who interacted with humans, but the Weyrcats had adapted to make the most of the harsh environment they lived in. If it meant becoming friends with previous foes, then so be it.

"I know it's different. It's all I've ever known, though. I'm lucky enough that I have a mother, father, and seven siblings to nest with. There'll be more soon, if what I hear from my father is correct. We're one of the only strong family groups in the Clan, if I'm being honest. Most cats haven't paired off or started families yet. Those that are completely alone often nest with good friends since it really is lonely to isolate yourself even within the camp. Well, some cats prefer that, I suppose," he mused. He knew of a pawful of cats who had singular nests scattered along the edges of the camp, but most at at least one partner they made their nest beside. "What's CaveClan like? I only know what the 'classic' Clan is like, and I've learned that there are practically no Clans that actually fit those criteria," he added, hoping his question wasn't probing or overstepping in any way.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 ; 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❞

Postby V.Vulpes » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:10 pm

》//𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [Orestar][Molly][37M][Leader][Tagged: ]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXThe sound of gentle birdsong followed the trio of cats that walked towards the gathering. Orestar's own purr joined into the song that the very canary on her shoulder sang in an strange melody. The leader of Canaryclan was quite excited to have been invited to the local gathering; though she won't openly admit it to avoid sounding like an excitable kit. Padding into the clearing, Orestar looked around then flicked her tail and muttered to her clanmates, "Alright, guys, remember be polite to the other warriors," she gave Coalpaw a look, "be nice to other cats," she gave Talonfall a look, "and try to make friends for us, ok?" After that, she padded into the crowd, her canary still singing on her shoulder amidst all the chattering.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [Talonfall][Tom][41M][Deputy][Tagged: Marlon [jazz.] ]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXAs Marlon described Earthfall's camp, Talonfall listened with genuine interest. He wondered if their own tunnels and mines were connected to their caves somehow? "Very interesting, sounds like a nice place," he replied, hoping that he sounded as genuine as he meant, "as for us, we're set up in the heart of the prairie nearby, in an old Twolegplace, er, Orestar called it a 'mining town' if I remember right." Orestar had told Talonfall about Canaryclan history, using some words that he didn't quite know, he tried to remember it all. "And, yes, it was a pretty long walk to get here. Didn't tire out the apprentice enough though." He let out a quiet laugh then was quiet himself a moment before he added, "we have our own tunnels that we patrol as well, probably not as grand or large as y'all's caves though. What are they like?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [Coalpaw][7M][Tom][Apprentice][Tagged: Rainpaw&Softpaw [Caveclan] ]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXCoalpaw smiled brightly, especially at Softpaw's concern for the canary, "No need to apologize! I know it's weird, I mean, I thought that it was weird at first too... I thought they were just prey," he thought back to Orestar first letting him see the flock. Rainpaw's question of them being pets drew Coalpaw's attention back, "well, Orestar says that they're special so I don't think they're pets, she told me that the twolegs that used to live on our territory brought them to the mines and that the canaries protected them! And now, they do the same for us cats," He paused, thinking through his words, "so... I guess they stay... Cause they're so used to us now? Orestar tends to them mostly, but she wants all of us to learn how too!" Curious about Rainpaw, Softpaw, and their own clan, he paused, and then said sheepishly, "sorry, I feel like I've been ramblin', it's nice to meet you! What's Caveclan like? Do you have pets?"
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whiskered Away ✰ Gathering #062 ✰ December #1

Postby Frisco » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:55 pm

ฬђเรкєгє๔ คฬคץ

───────────────────────────────────────

Whetley | lord | female | tags: Orestar from Canaryclan (V.Vulpes)
    Whetley exuded an air of warmth and cheerfulness as she confidently led her clan to the grand gathering of felines from diverse clans. Her twinkling eyes reflected her jovial nature as she approached a stranger, a cat with a beautiful bird perched upon their shoulder. “Hello”, she said with a welcoming smile. “A pleasure to meet you. My name is Whetley and I am the leader of Whiskered Away.”.

Illumina | sylph | male | tags: open
    The very strange, blind cat was glued to Whetley’s shoulder all the way back from camp until they reached the grounds of the gathering. She helped him manoeuvre and avoid obstacles, but once they reached their destination, he wanted to be left alone, claiming he can take care of himself and does not want to take away from their experience of enjoying the gathering. “Go on ahead”, he said. “I’ll be fine, I won’t move an inch, I’ll just talk to some fellow healers about herbs and delivering kits, you know, sylph stuff. Wouldn’t want to bore you.” After confirming three more times that he’ll be just fine, the rest of the clan dispersed. Illumina sat comfortably and listened to his surroundings.

Spacejam | knight | male | tags: Sootblotch from Squidclan (selkirks)
    Spacejam held his head up high, his nose pointing into the night sky and gaze focused on the stars. He wasn’t looking where he was going and bumped into another cat. “Sorry”, he said without looking at the cat. “I thought I saw something in the sky. Look up. Can you see it?”.

Whirlwind | knight | female | tags: open
    The young she-cat had an angry expression on her face. Anyone who paid any attention to her could tell that she started feeling uncomfortable as soon as she stepped into the gathering grounds. However, she wasn’t anxious or twitchy at all, if she was feeling any fear it was all turned into anger. She looked around herself with her single eye, not paying attention to the cats, but glaring into the shadows, as if she expected an enemy to jump out any minute.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

northclan - one.

Postby alicent » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:43 am

NORTHCLAN

northstar • 31m, tom, lord commander • tagged : isopodstar

stoatstripe • 35m, tom, maester • tagged : Illumina ( whiskered away )

shaking out his pelt, the northclan maestar strides confidently into the gathering, his gaze sweeping over the assembled clans. he watches blossompad for a moment before she disappears from his sight, along with the rest of his clanmates. he makes his way over to where the other medicine cats are gathered, noticing one of them slightly apart from the rest. he approaches, and upon noticing the other tom is blind, sits close enough that he can hopefully feel his presence without being too close enough to be uncomfortable. "hello." he greets him, his tone warm and friendly. "my name is stoatstripe - i'm the maester for northclan. are you enjoying the gathering so far?"

blossompad • 29m, she-cat, watchman • tagged : lionceauroar ( chessclan )

she's been to a gathering before - although, not one quite like this. it almost seems as if there are double the amount of other cats than last time - although, she's not complaining. northclan has grown since the last time they attended, and are continuing to do so. she's just proud to be a part of it. at the signal from northstar, their lord commander, she steps into the clearing, her tail-tip twitching as she hesitates for just a moment. gaining her confidence, she begins to weave her way through the cats around her, murmuring polite apologies as she does so - only to nearly collide with a stranger. "oh, i'm sorry-" sheepishly she apologizes, taking a small step back. she dips her head politely to the older tom. "i wasn't quite looking where i was going. my name is blossompad - i'm from northclan." hopefully, he can forgive her.

lizardflight • 38m, tom, watchman • tagged : open!

charlie • 34m, she-cat, watchman • tagged : open!

sparrowpaw • 10m, she-cat, novice • tagged : open!

applepaw • 9m, tom, novice • tagged : open!
alicent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DECEMBER 2023 — 006

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:10 am

CHESSCLAN !!

Lionceauroar | Tom - Knight - 50 Moons - Tagged: Blossompad (NorthClan)
      Lionceauroar watched the molly apologize and introduce herself, and he couldn't help but chuckle. "You're more than alright, Blossompad. These Gatherings are always so crowded that it feels like I can't move without stepping on some cat's tail or running nose-first into another cat's face. The name's Lionceauroar of ChessClan. It's a pleasure to meet you," he chirped, all thoughts of his sister and her happy family banished from his mind. Blossompad seemed a little nervous, but she also seemed genuine. The first part was typical of cats at a Gathering, but the second part was what drew Lionceauroar in and made him willing to stand and talk. "I don't think I've heard of NorthClan before. Is your Clan on the newer side? ChessClan, my Clan, has been around for many seasons now. We're very big, too, so I don't get to come to Gatherings too often since so many cats want to go. So, I apologize if NorthClan has actually been around for quite a while and none of my Clanmates thought it important to tell us of you," he meowed, realizing the scent of Blossompad was truly unique and not reminiscent of any of the other Clans he knew.

THE OUTBACK RUNNERS !!

Balrog looked shocked at Rooster's admittance of stealing Aether's lost fur. True, she made the conscious choice not to remove her own shed fur from her nest any time she cleaned it because it was a nice addition, but she'd never heard of taking another cat's fur. "Your secret is safe with me" she purred, tossing in a wink and a fake bow. "I can sympathize with Aether's worries. Being the only medicine cat is a bit of a danger considering that one measly trip could mean your Clan is stranded without the skills of a healer. Besides, you should take it as a compliment that she chose you to talk into becoming her apprentice. That means she saw promise in you, even at such a young age!" Balrog exclaimed. She wished any of the herbalists had made an effort to recruit her. Her past was just her begging Marbledstar into letting her become their trainee.

THE WEYRCATS !!

"Oh, you have it all wrong. The dragons are so big that there is no way we compete with them for food! To be honest, all of their prey is six times my size. We're no more than a morsel to get stuck in their teeth, which is why our prey is completely safe," she chuckled. It was true that their minuscule size protected them from ever becoming a snack for the giant reptiles. As her mind turned to the humans, she couldn't help but long for the feeling of them rubbing along her with their hairless paws. "The humans really enjoy us as well. We keep those aforementioned vermin out of their stores of grains and flours, which they make their own food out of. As long as we don't mess with their stuff or food, we're perfectly fine. They actually quite enjoy our company, and they really seem to enjoy scratching at us with their horrifically dull claws. It feels simply wonderful," Dust sighed. She knew most Clans thought very little of cats who interacted with humans, but the Weyrcats had adapted to make the most of the harsh environment they lived in. If it meant becoming friends with previous foes, then so be it.

"I know it's different. It's all I've ever known, though. I'm lucky enough that I have a mother, father, and seven siblings to nest with. There'll be more soon, if what I hear from my father is correct. We're one of the only strong family groups in the Clan, if I'm being honest. Most cats haven't paired off or started families yet. Those that are completely alone often nest with good friends since it really is lonely to isolate yourself even within the camp. Well, some cats prefer that, I suppose," he mused. He knew of a pawful of cats who had singular nests scattered along the edges of the camp, but most at at least one partner they made their nest beside. "What's CaveClan like? I only know what the 'classic' Clan is like, and I've learned that there are practically no Clans that actually fit those criteria," he added, hoping his question wasn't probing or overstepping in any way.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whiskered Away ✰ Gathering #063 ✰ December #2

Postby Frisco » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:33 am

ฬђเรкєгє๔ คฬคץ

───────────────────────────────────────

Whetley | lord | female | tags: Orestar from Canaryclan (V.Vulpes)
    Whetley exuded an air of warmth and cheerfulness as she confidently led her clan to the grand gathering of felines from diverse clans. Her twinkling eyes reflected her jovial nature as she approached a stranger, a cat with a beautiful bird perched upon their shoulder. “Hello”, she said with a welcoming smile. “A pleasure to meet you. My name is Whetley and I am the leader of Whiskered Away.”.

Illumina | sylph | male | tags: open
    Illumina’s behaviour is unusual. When approached by a fellow cat, he does not turn his head to look at him, like any normal cat would. “Greetings”, he says with a slow, soothing voice and with a shrug of his shoulders continues. “It is okay so far. I only just arrived with the rest of my clan. I am Illumina. A pleasure to meet you. Please, do tell me what a maester’s role is.” His tail wraps around his body and paws. He sniffs the air with interest, trying to learn as much as he can about the newcomer from smell alone, since sight can’t help him. His ears move often, turning towards the sounds coming from around them, reacting to even the smallest of noises. His strange looks seem to bring him a lot of attention and curious looks from the surrounding cats, but he does not seem to mind. Perhaps he’s used to it or perhaps he just doesn’t know because he can’t see them.

Spacejam | knight | male | tags: Sootblotch from Squidclan (selkirks)
    Spacejam held his head up high, his nose pointing into the night sky and gaze focused on the stars. He wasn’t looking where he was going and bumped into another cat. “Sorry”, he said without looking at the cat. “I thought I saw something in the sky. Look up. Can you see it?”.

Whirlwind | knight | female | tags: open
    The young she-cat had an angry expression on her face. Anyone who paid any attention to her could tell that she started feeling uncomfortable as soon as she stepped into the gathering grounds. However, she wasn’t anxious or twitchy at all, if she was feeling any fear it was all turned into anger. She looked around herself with her single eye, not paying attention to the cats, but glaring into the shadows, as if she expected an enemy to jump out any minute.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me