LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:00 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar, Ivypaw, Stormpaw

Velvetstorm smiled glad to see as always her apprentice was eager to get training. “Let’s go then shall we.” Velvetstorm meowed

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Velvetstorm, Eaglestar

“I hope the weather stays like this for awhile. It’s not just good for the clan but the prey are probably enjoying the cool breeze.” Stormpaw said “what kind of training are we doing today? Stormpaw meowed.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike / Tags: Tansyleaf and Lavenderpaw

“Well I think we are all good.” Fernwhisker chuckled softly as she looked at her sleeping kits. “They woke a few times for food but we all slept fine.” She added.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

“It’s been a long night for you and Nightflower.” Lavenderpaw meowed softly.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

“So what are we doing today?” Lilypaw asked ready to train.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

“Good job. Climbing is a very useful skill. Not only is the view nice but you can stay safe from predators that can’t climb, or fire, even a flood.” Dustclaw meowed.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ Mate: Starlingsong / Tags: Starlingsong

“Eaglestar was always a good cat. He’s smart and kind. Of course he’d figure out something was off. Still,
I keep reliving that moment over in my head. If I had fought Pinestep and won, you’d have a kind, supportive mate who loved you. But again the kits turned out fine. I just hope they don’t sleep the day away. It’s actually a nice day for a walk.” Sparrowflight meowed as he looked over at the sleeping kits. Only a moon left until they would be apprentices. They wouldn’t be allowed to sleep this long though.

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

Scar had managed to catch a rabbit before looking at the clouds. “We should get back to the den soon. The prey will probably try to find shelter anyway.” Scar said before picking up his prey. He’d rather not spend too much time in the rain because that’s how any cat would get sick.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:06 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/Tom/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Stormpaw, Velvetstorm, Ivypaw
"We'll be working on swimming and fishing basics today," Eaglestar meowed as he lead the group towards the lake.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Queens, Lavenderpaw
"Yes it was," Tansyleaf meowed with a small nod as she placed some borage by each queen.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"We're going to work on tracking today," Ottertalon meowed. "By playing a simple tracking game."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Velvetstorm, Stormpaw, Eaglestar
"Swimming sounds like it could be fun," Ivypaw meowed with a small smile.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Dustclaw
"It is pretty handy in getting away from things that can't climb that's for sure," Nettlepaw meowed with a small nod.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Mate: Sparrowflight/Tags: Sparrowflight
"They'll be up before sunhigh," Starlingsong meowed with a small smile. "The sun hasn't even come up fully yet so they have time."

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Crowkit, Darkkit, Berrykit, Hailkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Tansyleaf, Lavenderpaw
Nightflower sniffed at the herbs before slowly licking them up and resting her head on her paws.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Mud, Scar
"Yeah, it looks like it could rain soon," Dark meowed as she glanced up at the sky before gathering her catch.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Dark, Scar
"Good idea," Mud meowed. "We caught enough for everyone for now anyway."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:07 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / Mate: Eaglestar / Tags: Eaglestar, Ivypaw, Stormpaw

“With practice fishing isn’t hard. And Swimming you do have to learn eventually. Every cat has to learn to swim.”Velvetstorm explained.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush: Developing on Ivypaw / Tags: Ivypaw, Velvetstorm, Eaglestar

“After the long drought, I wouldn’t complain if I got wet.” Stormpaw meowed.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike / Tags: Tansyleaf and Lavenderpaw

Fernwhisker licked the herbs up and settled back down with her kits. “It feels cooler today.” She said.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansypaw

“That’s because it is cooler. Starclan has brought us a nice breeze” Lavenderpaw meowed happily.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

“Well that sounds fun.” Lilypaw meowed.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

“It’s also a faster way to move around the territory. So if we ever go on patrol and spot the rouges we would have the advantage.” Dustclaw said.

“There’s no rush to wake them. They did have a late night. We could watch the sun set if you’d like.” Sparrowflight purred.

Shadowleap/ she cat / 13 moons/ Warrior/ crush:open / Tags: Patrol

“We might have to pick up the pace. It looks like it could rain soon.” Shadowleap said as she looked at the clouds.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: Patrol

“Better to hunt once the rain passes. Even prey will be hiding until then.” Tigerstrike nodded in agreement.

“Then let’s get back to the others.” Scar meowed as he lead the way back.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:51 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Ivypaw, Stormpaw
"While every cat learns how to swim and fish not everyone is good at it," Eaglestar meowed as they reached the lake. "So if you find it's not for you don't feel too bad."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Queens
"Yes and there's storm clouds building on the horizon it looks like," Tansyleaf meowed with a slight smile as she checked the kits. "Alright Fernwhisker they all seem to be perfectly healthy," she added before moving over to Nightflower's nest. "Did you come up with names for these little ones?" she asked the black queen.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"Now, I want you to close your eyes and tell me what you can hear and smell," Ottertalon meowed.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Patrol
"We should catch what we can before the rain gets here," Mossleap meowed.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Devloping on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Eaglestar, Velvetstorm
"Is swimming very hard?" Ivypaw asked softly with a flick of her ears.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Dustclaw
"Moving between trees sounds awesome and hard at the same time," Nettlepaw meowed.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Mate: Sparrowflight/Tags: Sparrowflight
"That sounds lovely," Starlingsong purred softy.

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Crowkit, Darkkit, Berrykit, Hailkit/Crush: open/Tags: Tasnyleaf, Lavenderpaw
"Yes, Crowkit, Darkkit, Berrykit, and Hailkit" Nightflower meowed as she pointed to a black she-cat, a black tom, a black she-cat with white paws, and a gray tabby tom with white paws in turn. "The gray tom you took last night was Shadekit," she added softly.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Mud, Scar
"Let's get going then," Dark meowed.

Mud nodded and gathered up his catch.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:20 pm

“That’s right. Some cats needed to train a few times before swimming or fishing very well at all.” Velvetstorm said. She had remembered the short amount of time it took for her. Velvetstorm had tried to give advice to Eaglestar. One time she even pushed him in the lake. Looking back on that now, it was pretty funny. She looked at Ivypaw. “It’s as easy as stalking prey.” She meowed softly to her apprentice.

“It might not be for everyone but I’m willing to do my best.” Stormpaw meowed as he went deep in the water, kicking his paws to move around. For him it was not hard but also not something he wanted Starlingsong’s kits to learn from him. Better for a mentor to teach them. “Come on Ivypaw.” Stormpaw meowed. If she was afraid the water was too cold it wasn’t. It was actually the perfect temperature. Not too warm, but also not too cold. “It’s just like stalking prey.”

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike / Tags: Tansyleaf and Lavenderpaw, Nightflower

“Those names are beautiful” Fernwhisker said. She hoped her kits and Nightflower’s would be good friends.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansyleaf, Fernwhisker, Nightflower, kits

“They look very healthy. Lavenderpaw meowed, smiling at Nightflower’s kits and looking at the queen. “You should both rest up. I bet you are still exhausted from kitting.” Lavenderpaw meowed softly.

Lilypaw closed her eyes took a deep breath and smelled. “I hear birds chirping, the soft gust of the wind. I smell squirrel, mice and…rain.” The apprentice could also smell Ottertalon but how could she not when the warrior was so close. “I think most of the prey have going into hiding because of the rain.”she added.

It can be fun. Also good for a sneak attack if a rouge is on our territory. We can easily jump down and attack. It isn’t easy for some. But if we were closer to the ground I’d teach you. It’s less likely you’d get hurt if you fell from a branch. But as long as your claws keep a firm grip you should be fine.” Dustclaw explained. He didn’t want Nettlepaw to even try this on his own. Especially if it were to rain. The bark would get slippery and not so easy to keep ahold of.

“The lake is a nice place to watch from. It’s beautiful. But not as much as you.” Sparrowflight purred.

“Then let’s catch what we can before the rain has all the prey hiding.” The young warrior meowed. She had been watching for prey as they walked. She caught sight of a squirrel near a tree. She pounced on it just as it had looked up at the tree. Shadowleap then bit into it, killing it quickly.

Tigerstrike crouched as he caught sight of a rabbit. He stalked until he was two tail lengths away. Then he pounced. He killed the rabbit quickly.

Scar gathered up his catch and made his way back. He didn’t move at too fast a pace. He wanted the others to keep up with him.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:54 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Stormpaw, Ivypaw

"Don't go too far Stormpaw," Eaglestar meowed before stepping into the lake himself. "Stay where you can safely touch for now."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Queens

"Rest well we'll be back around sun high to check in," Tansyleaf meowed before heading back to the medicine den.

"Very good," Ottertalon meowed with a small smile. "Now I'm going to go hide somewhere close by. Count to ten and then use your tracking skills to try and find me."

Mossleap nodded before tracking down a thrush and a couple of mice.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Eaglestar, Velvetstorm

Ivypaw looked a little uncertain before following Eaglestar into the water. "It's a little cold," she meowed as she lifted one paw to shake the water from it.

"So how do we get down from here?" Nettlepaw asked with a slight tilt of his head.

"Flatterer," Starlingsong teased with a soft purr before twitching her ears slightly. "The kits should be up soon. I can hear Wolfkit begining to stir."

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Mud, Scar

Dark gathered up her catch and began to head back to the old badger den.

Mud followed after Dark with a slight flick of his tail.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:08 pm

“It would be better to stay where you can touch and practice swimming there. There is no need to go too far.” Velvetstorm said as she joined Stormpaw and Eaglestar.

“I won’t go too far. My paws can still feel the bottom of the lake.” Stormpaw meowed as he started swimming around. Looking at Ivypaw he smiled. “You will get colder if you just stand there. You’ll warm up in no time. I found it cold on the way in but it’s not so bad now.” He said, hoping to encourage Ivypaw.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansyleaf, Fernwhisker, Nightflower, kits

Lavenderpaw smiled, making sure the queens water supply wasn’t low. Wouldn’t want to get thirsty and not have any. She then left with Tansyleaf. “I’m glad to see the queens and kits doing alright.” She meowed.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike /Tags: kits

Fernwhisker smiled. She watched as her kits stirred on occasion. With a small yawn she decided to sleep as well.

Lilypaw closed her eyes and counted to ten. When she opened them the scent of her mentor still lingered. She followed the scent. This game wasn’t that hard.

Well you can either jump down or climb down. This branch isn’t too far from the ground so I’d say if we jump down we should be fine.” Dustclaw said before he jumped and landed on all fours safe on the ground.

“So would you like to tell them the good news?” Sparrowflight asked as he walked over to the kits watching them and smiling as if they were his own kits.

Shadowleap thought they had all caught enough for now as she caught one more rabbit for the clan. She then waited for the others before even thinking of going back to camp alone.

“We’ve caught enough. Let’s go back.” Tigerstrike meowed before picking up his prey and followed after Shadowleap.

“We should wake those two up to at least eat something.” Scar said.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

“Well I know if I were asleep I’d want to be woken up to eat.” Rose said.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: Smoke / tags: rouge cats

Smudge flicked an ear and opened his eyes. Sleeping close to Smoke made him happy. He was almost content staying by her side but he was very hungry. “Sorry about sleeping so late.” He meowed quietly, embarrassed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:58 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Mate: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Stormpaw, Ivypaw
"Moving around in the water really does help you warm up," Eaglestar agreed with a small nod before making his way over to Stormpaw.

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
"Yes, it's always great to see," Tansyleaf meowed with a small nod.

Ottertalon grinned slightly from her hiding spot. She hadn't made it too hard but planned on making it harder later on.

"It'll be great when the rain does finally come," Mossleap meowed as she grabbed her catch.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Eaglestar, Velvetstorm, Stormpaw
"I don't think I like this too well," Ivypaw meowed as she flicked water drops off of her ears.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Tags: Dustclaw
Nettlepaw's tail twitched slighly before jumping down after his mentor. "So what's next?"

"I probably should," Starlingsong meowed as she made her way back into the apprentices' den.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
"It was a long day yesterday," Dark meowed with a small flick of her tail.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
"We caught quite a bit so there should be enough for everyone," Mud meowed.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke's ears twitched slightly as she sat up in her nest. Her ears flicked slightly before she got to her paws and stretched.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:43 am

“Swimming is a good activity in general. Some cats need more practice while others try but find it isn’t for them. Don’t feel bad if you want to get out of the water.”Velvetstorm told her apprentice.

“Don’t feel too bad. I’ll understand if you’d rather not swim anymore.” Stormpaw said as he continued to swim around.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:Tansyleaf

The next few days should be interesting. It won’t be long before they open their eyes all curious about the world.” Lavenderpaw chuckled.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ Mate: Swiftstrike / Tags: kits

Fernwhisker let out a content sigh as she slept. It didn’t bother her that Swiftstrike hadn’t been in to see her or the kits. She understood how busy he’d be, managing patrols and whatnot.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Mate: Fernwhisker / Tags: Open

If the patrol doesn’t come back soon they will probably catch greencough. It does look like it could rain soon. I just hope nobody has gone too far from the camp. While it’s true we need food we don’t want sick cats. The deputy thought.

“I swear this is like hide and seek.” Lilypaw meowed under her breath. She could still smell Ottertalon but couldn’t find her exact location. Why couldn’t she find her mentor? Was she hiding in the trees or bushes?

Dustclaw grinned. “Would you like to learn to fight? He asked. “Without our claws of course” he added. The warrior would rather not injure his apprentice.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ Mate: Starlingsong / Tags: Starlingsong , kits

Sparrowflight followed Starlingsong and smiled at the kits. He knew Wolfkit wouldn’t accept him right away and Sparrowflight wouldn’t mind. Hopefully he’d come around eventually. Patchkit would love him, that he was very sure of.

Shadowleap walked into camp and noticed Swiftstrike. She put her catch down on the fresh kill pile. “You didn’t have to wait. You could have gone to see Fernwhisker.” She meowed before going to lay by a tree.

“It’s still early she and Nightflower are probably sleeping. Wouldn’t want to disturb them.” Tigerstrike said as he watched the sky. “I bet it will rain before night fall.” He added.

Scar ate some prey, being sure to leave enough for everyone.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

Rose ate just enough to satisfy her hunger. That still left plenty of prey.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: Smoke / tags: rouge cats

Smudge looked surprised that there was still so much left. He figured the others were as hungry as he was. He ate his fill which was a lot but he left Smoke some prey. He didn’t want her to be starving. A nice bit was left for Smoke to eat. “Have something to eat Smoke. You’ll feel a lot better.” Smudge meowed.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:41 pm

"You can go ahead and sit on the shore if you'd like," Eaglestar meowed with a small nod to Ivypaw. "Swimming isn't for every cat."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
Tansyleaf nodded with a small flick of her tail. "And rain will be coming soon it seems like."

Ottertalon smirked slightly from her hiding spot and rustled some leaves next to it to see if it threw Lilypaw off.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Parol
Mossleap dropped her catch on the fresh-kill pile before heading back towards the warriors' den.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Velvetstorm, Eaglestar, Stormpaw
Ivypaw nodded and slowly made her way to the shoreline with a soft sigh.

"Fighting!" Nettlepaw meowed with a small hop.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Mate: Sparrowflight/Tags: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit, Sparrowflight
Starlingsong purred softly as she nudged her kits the rest of the way awake. "I have some good news for you guys," she meowed after they were awake and sitting up. "Sparrowflight and I have decided to become mates."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Starlingsong, Sparrowflight, Icekit, Patchkit
Wolfkit blinked as he glanced between Starlingsong and Sparrowflight. "Okay, and?" he asked.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags:Starlingsong, Sparrowflight, Wolfkit, Patchkit
Icekit just tilted his head slightly. "Okay," he meowed after a moment.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Starlingsong, Sparrowflight, Wolfkit, Icekit
"That's great," Patchkit purred softly. "But weren't you two already mates?"

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Dark finished her meal and began cleaning her whiskers.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags; Rouge Group
"Thankfully we were able to catch enough for everyone," Mud meowed.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Smudge/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke just nodded before grabbing a small mouse and digging in.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me