1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:53 am

”no it’s your choice. you already know how i feel. and yeah let go back to my house.” she murmured, turning a bit pale. she had started to feel a bit nauseous. “i feel dizzy...” she murmured and rubbed her forehead. “can you drive?” she asked, giving him her keys.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:58 am

Walker glanced over at her, noticing his pale she was. The fact that she spoke of herself being dizzy already showed him that something was up. "Alright." He responded taking the keys that she had handed to him. He stood up, stretching his arms and walking on out of the ice cream shop, soon stopping next to the jeep to wait for Lexa to follow him out as well. He thought for a moment, thinking of what she had said earlier. But, he just simply shrugged and allowed his eyes to glare through the windows of the small shop and let them land by the area Lexa was sitting in before.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:09 pm

lexa walked out of the ice cream shop after gathering her stuff. she got in the passenger seat and looked at her phone. she groaned and set it down. her heart was shattered by that time of day. first her dog dying and then assuming walker didn’t like her the way she liked him. she looked out the window and sighed. “he probably doesn’t even like me as a friend. probably another person that got dared to talk to me.” she said, not realizing she said it out loud.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Walker started up the vehicle, hearing what Lexa had said. He frowned, but shook his head. He knew that he wasn't dared to be her friend, but he didn't respond to what she said. Most likely she was saying it to herself, so he just drove off in the direction of Lexa's house. He placed his head on the wheel when they stopped behind a car at a light, sending her a soft and innocent glare for a moment before allowing himself to switch back to a calm expression and begin driving again.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:26 pm

lexa had her hands in tight fists as she stared out the window. she looked like a completely different person. she looked sad, tired, not her smiley self. she glanced at walker they got stuck in traffic. “can i have your sweatshirt?” she asked softly and looked down at her hands.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:53 am

Walker lifted his head up from the wheel and nodded to Lexa's question. "Sure." He answered, taking his sweatshirt and handing it to her. He sad and sorrowful face made him feel bad, since so many horrible things had happened to her in just once day. He would try and make her feel better, even though he usually was never this kind to anyone. Something about her made him feel this way.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:39 pm

leax slipped on his sweatshirt and thanked him quietly. she looked at the traffic jam when they stopped again. she groaned slightly and rubbed her forehead. she looked at walker and smiled a bit. “why are you so nice to me? i always imagined you as a person who would hate me.” she laughed a bit.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Walker laughed as well once she questioned his kindness. "Well, i surprised myself as well." He admitted, but then added smoothly, "Just something about you made me act this way." He straightened out his face while staring off calmly at the traffic ahead of them. But, he turned his head towards Lexa slightly, a smile showing itself upon his lips.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:51 pm

”what does that mean? hey turn onto this next street, i know a shorter way to my house.” she laughed a bit and smiled. she told him the directions and before they knew it, she was at her house. “wanna hang out inside or...” she questioned, leaning back in the seat a bit. she looked so small and cute in his sweatshirt. she rubbed her forehead a bit and sighed softly.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:01 pm

"I don't even know." Walker mused with a chuckle, following the directions she gave him. He was glad to make it at her house, his fingers twitching at her final question. "Sure, I'd love to." He answered, but winced slightly at his own hastiness and stupidity. "Sorry, that sounded stupid." Walker laughed again with amusement in his tone. He glanced down at her when she leaned back in the seat, seeing how small and innocent she looked in his larger sweater.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me