1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:52 pm

(That is a really good idea. We can do it.)

Matt was laying there awake but his eyes closed. He couldn't fall asleep for some unknown reason. Maybe because the couch was no where close to being as comfortable as his bed. He tossed and turned and fell of the couch before standing and laying back down. He found a more comfortable position and managed to drift off to a deep sleep.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:08 pm

( Alright, Thanks! ^^ )

Alexia closed her eyes, but opened when she picked the scent of another fellow werewolf. The thing was, something was off. Like the scent of blood. Quickly getting off the bed, she ran downstairs and opened the door. She didn't bother of shutting it as she ran towards the scent. This couldn't be good. What she saw made her eyes widden. " No.. No. I can get you help. Stay with me. " She said, as she rushed over to the other werewolf. She looked at the wound that was bleeding blady. The chance of the werewolf was making it was slim. Tears slided down Alexia's cheek as she tried to stop the bleeding with her hand.

Alexia didn't want them to die. She looked up when she heard a laugh. Some person was standing in front of her wearing a cloak. She couldn't tell who they were. " You know, it's easy for you to fall for my trap. Taking this one out was easy. Now I will just take you out. " The figure chuckled.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:22 am

Matt woke up to the fresh scent of blood. He sat up and looked to see the door wide open. "No... not today..." He said and ran to the bedroom. "Alexis!" He called as he looked. He worked so hard to keep her alive. Now he was failing. He breathed deeply. It wasn't her. He still had a chance. He ran outside. "Alexis!" He called as he looked around. He started to follow the scent.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:35 am

Alexia looked down at her friend who desperately tried to breathe. Her hand was covered in her friend's blood which started to make her panic. No, she couldn't let them die. Not on her watch. " Shame it is that your life ends here. I will just finish your friend for you. That way their not suffering anymore. " She said. They raised their hand before they were about to make a fatal blow with their claws. She placed herself over the Werewolf before she winced when she felt their claws scratch the back of her jacket. " You're not hurting them. " She said. They chuckled before they pulled something from their pocket.

Alexia's back stung, but she didn't care at this point. They looked up when they heard voice. Growling, they went to get a fatal blow on Alexia. The girl closed her eyes as she knew knew she would probably get hit. Maybe not.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:43 am

Matt finally saw her and heard the voices. Matt saw her back and frowned. He ran so that he was inbetween Alexis and her friend. "Who are you?" He asked him. He was ready to fight the moment the cloked figure tried to start something. He quickly thought of a plan. He had not brought a wepon from his collection so he had to fight with what he had on him. He could bite him, but if he was a vampire, that would not be effective at all.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:52 am

Alexia opened her eyes when she heard him. She looked over at the male as she didn't want him to get hurt. She didn't know what exactly who this person was. She didn't even know if they were a Vampire or Werewolf. " Matt.. " she said.

The figure looked at him before he chuckled. " None of your business. Shame you runied my kill. Now I shall go. " He said, before he quickly ran off. He didn't want them to find out who he really was.

Alexia looked down at her friend as she felt his wrist. There was no pluse. " No! No! " She yelled. She kept her hand over the erewolve's wound, but it didn't help. The werewolf was gone.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:58 am

"It's a shame you thought it was your kill in the first place." He said and turned to Alexis. "Are you okay?" He asked her. He knew the other werewolf was gone and nothing more could be done. "Alexis. He is gone. There is nothing more you can do." He said and sighed. He carefully picked her up and started to walk inside.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:26 am

Tears streamed down her face as she just couldn't believe he was gone. She just didn't want to leave him out here. She still ignored the stinging back in her pack. Her blue eyes glowed to a yellow golden as she was indeed not happy. They had murdered one of her pack members to get to her. A innocent life lost because they were after her. She yelped in surprise when Matt picked her up. " No! We can get him back to life. " She said, as she struggled. She wanted the Werewolf desperately to come back to life. She ignored the pain as she struggled. She didn't know how bad her wounds were, but she didn't care. She wanted to get ravage. Why did this happen? What would the pack think now? Would they hate her, or not?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:52 am

"No we can't. There is nothing that we can do. The best thing we can do is to save you." He said to her. "You are hurt. Let's get you inside and cleaned up." He said to her. He held her so she could not get away from him and went inside and shut and locked the door. He took her upstairs and set her on the bathroom counter before he started to take care of her back. He did the best he could at cleaning them before covering them. "This is worse than I thought. That guy will rest at nothing. Did you happen to see his face? I couldn't see it and he did not fight me like I thought he would. These marks are like a werewolf, but he acted like he was too scared to fight me. Most werewolves would not be like that." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:01 am

Alexia sighed as she didn't make eye contact with him. She let the tears dry on her cheeks. She still wanted to go back there. She didn't want to leave a dead Werewolf out there. Not at all. " I'm fine. It's only a scratch. " She said. A not so good scratch. She winced when she felt him clean her wounds. She closed her eyes as it didn't feel so good. " I couldn't see his face. " She said, as she still didn't make eye contact with him.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you