Letters, Lesions, and Love 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Letters, Lesions, and Love 1x1 Bae&DGY

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:04 am

Bump, please don't lock we are coming back to this!
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:59 am

Bael

I couldn't help but chuckle at Jake's mention of telling this story to children in my old age. It was like a distant dream... so far in the future to become old and wrinkled, aged and experiences and gray. But it felt like such a luxury to even dream about it. "These past few mo tha have had me questioning if I'll ever make it to that age of life." I say, words gentle but a hit solemn. It was true. I had always been a hopeful daydreaming optimist. But life had become so dangerous... so fleeting.
Mustering a smile, I blink away from my thoughts and back to reality. "Thank you Jake." I say and watch as he places the bowl of food on the counter. I chew as he talks and places the glass down, holding back a chuckle. "And if he doesnt spit it out, we'll have to interrogate him good cop bad cop style." I joke and my thoughts linger on Alex. My love.

"You know..." I start, deciding to look to a hopeful future instead of dwelling on these feelings of sorrow welling inside my chest. "I like children, but never necessarily wanted some of my own." I shrug and take another bite. "But Alex seems to make me have all these different kinds of feelings and Hope's for the future that I never really knew I had." I admit lightly and take a drink of water
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:59 pm

(Sorry I was rereading what happened, honestly I forgot where my brain was when I was having Eric come back. Lol so I'm gonna have to figure something out)

Jake
I sighed softly, I knew that this was all to much to take in. But Alex really needed to tell us more information before he does something. It's not fair to put the pack through that. Watching her eat I was glad she wasn't just going to play with the food. I know I wasn't a master chief but I could make a decent meal at least. I chuckled hearing her good cop, bad cop idea. I shook my head as I rubbed my neck. "Man I'd hope you are the bad cop. Alex gets me." I chuckled softly. Sighing as she talked about hope and the future. It made me smile for a moment, and then I remembered that couldn't happen until Alex came back. "I know that Alex wants a child, but he isn't sure its a good idea. I mean I didn't happen along his loud talks to himself." I laughed softly folding my arms over my chest. "If you want dessert, I made a lemon cake. I mean it doesn't look good but it probably taste good." I smiled looking from her to the door. I know I shouldn't change the subject, but my mind raced as much as hers. Eric isn't in mine or Alex's weight class. It's seriously might have been a mistake sending him out there. I took in a soft deep breath, Eric was fine he was more then capable of recon.

Gathering myself I looked back to Beal, "I don't think he will be gone long." I spoke softly. There wasn't much I could do at this point, either of us could do anything.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:59 pm

((you are totally fine, no worries! We can just go with the flow and figure something out, lol ))

Bael
I pick at my food a little between each bite, my mind and thoughts shifting between a million different subjects, opinions, ideas, and possibilities all at once. Perhaps it was because the last few months of my life had literally been insane or because the one man that made me feel safe, valued, and appreciated- the actual love of my life- was gods know where and possibly dying. Honestly, at this point I had to seriously ask myself how I was even sane... Blinking, I look back up to Jake and shovel another bite into my mouth, chewing as he speaks. "Bad cop? oh no." I chuckle and shake my head. "I could try, but Alex is definitely my soft spot." I hum a little and picture the scene for a moment. All he would have to do is say my name with the slightest tone of adoration and the gimmick would be up. It's a thought that makes me smile... A child. Well, the idea used to terrify me but there is almost a sense of calm determination at the hope... "I'll have to convince him when he gets back then." I muse and take another bite before listening once more. "You know what, life is too short to skip dessert. Let's do it." I say with a nod. "And seriously Jake, it doesn't matter what it looks like as long it tastes good," I chuckle. "Besides, I couldn't bake a cake to save my life." I laugh a little at that and set down my fork, my meal gone now.

Glancing toward the window, I pause a moment and quietly hope that Alex, wherever he is, can just feel okay. "Hmm, I'm sure hoping you're right." I reply with a nod and look back at him, smiling slightly. Regardless of what might happen, I'd find a way. Alex and I always did, didn't we?
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:27 pm

(Yes I'll mull over ideas and maybe I'll come cross the one from so long ago. Lol one thing is Eric's gonna die .. oops..)

Jake
I didnt mind her playing with her food, I could tell she was thinking and at any rate she was eating and that was the point of all this. "Mrs. Bael are you sure it's wise to show your weak points to someone else? An enemy of sorts." I chuckled softly, I wasn't any enemy it was more of a joke but she shouldn't be outright saying things like that. Well at least in the middle of the pack house. "But I think everyone has a soft spot somewhere for the alpha." I chimed in again. I dont think I could safely be a bad cop to him if I tried. I cower to easily, and Bael, she didn't seem like she would if she put her mind to it. Hearing her talk about the dessert brightened me up, she seemed happy about it. I grabbed her plate once she set her fork down and a gracious nod, I was excited for her to try it. The other guys never went for the cake.

I did a little shimmy of a dance to pick up a plate and the cake left on the counter. Humming as I cut her a piece and set it down on the plate. Her words stopped my little hums, "He is never usually gone to long when he's normally out. So I'm basing it on that. But who knows." I spoke softly with a small shrug as I put the plate down infront of her. "But wherever he is at just know he's safe, even an injured Alex can take us out." I joked softly, I mean it was only a half joke. I was pretty sure if Alex wanted to he could end the whole pack with his bare hands but he choses to lead us instead. Shaming my head gently I push the plate closer. I knew I needed to get off the topic I could tell that this talk wasn't helping her. "Hey would you want to watch TV with me or something." I asked softly not sure what else to offer and I didn't want her outside if Alex was close around. That wouldn't make things easy.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:36 pm

((I remember that was part of the plan, and then mysterious drama, lol. I'm sure you'll come up with a great plan!))

Bael
I tilt my head curiously at his words and chuckle a little. "Hmmm... I'd argue that anyone with eyes can tell Alex is my soft spot." I counter with a hum. "I mean, it's not like he's my mate or I proposed or anything..." I remark sarcastically and chuckle again softly. I nod slowly at Jake's words, feeling actually a bit satisfied that our pack had a shared soft spot for Alex. As alpha, wasn't that kind of normal? Well, he was extra special beyond normalcy as well. "I think you're right about that... he's one of the greatest. Honestly, I don't know how people ever disliked him in the first place."

I watch Jake and listen, my gaze moving around the kitchen and back to him again. I lift my fork and take a bite of the cake. It was pretty good, just enough sour coupled with sweet... "Yes, you're right." I agree with a nod, knowing that in every dangerous situation I had seen Alex encounter, he always made it through. "Alex is more than capable." I nod and sip at my water again. "this is really good, by the way. Have you ever thought of become a baker?" I say with a cheeky smile and with a teasing tone. His offer and I shrug a little. "Watching some tv doesn't sound like a bad idea." I agree with a little nod and take another bite of cake before pausing as I chew, thinking. "Jake... I.. uh..." I pause and shake my head, looking at him more seriously now. "Thank you. This week has been hell and there is no way I would have made it through without you." I say and offer a slight smile. "You're a good beta, and an even better friend."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:55 pm

(Lol it'll get there, I will have Eric come back when they are watching tv.)(I can't remember if Alex killed Micheal or not. :O)

Jake
Smiling my big smile as I scratched my scruff on my cheek. I'm glad she had believed my about Alex, there was only a select few who didn't like him. They wouldn't dare challenge a Hybrid at least I don't think they would. Biting my lip as I thought. "Ben!" I called, hearing the muffled steps come down the hall before appearing in the kitchen with his greetings. "Hey I need you to go grab some blankets for Luna, then after you may sit with us if you want. We are watching some tv." Jake smiled gently before waving him away.

I heard her words about being a baker, I couldn't help but laugh. "Luna, I'm sure you realized that a wolf like me can't live in the world out there. But its a good dream to dream. I'm just happy someone actually trying my stuff. Usually the wolves don't like eating it." Jake hummed softly, not really hearing the teasing tone in her voice. I just kinda shrugged it off to suit my ego. I was delighted as I turned to wash dishes, I got part way before hearing my name. I set the dishes down and turned to see her serious face. Was she okay? was it actually gross? I heard her praise, Making me smile brighter. But I shrugged. "I'm just doing my job I'm glad I can help you so much, Luna. You are making a great Queen. And I'm happy you didn't end up like the other queen." I chuckled softly then caught what I said. I froze for a moment before turning to lean more dishes. "Tykey! Bael needs meds." I yelled across the house, I forgot Tykey was here. She usually likes to go hunting, but she stayed behind this time. The chipper female came hopping in with a smile, pushing her glasses up and fixing her hair. "Beta." She gave a nod to me before looking beside her at Bael and seen her arm. Signing the women disappeared came back with a green looking paste and some gauze. "Miss Luna are you okay with some healing paste?" She inquired gently looking up at her through the tops of her glasses.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:27 am

((I don't remember either but he probably did))

Bael
I continue eating my cake, chewing quietly as I watch Jake call for Ben. Smiling, I offer a wave in greeting, not wanting to talk with my mouth full. "That's alright, you can just be our own resident house baker. A personal chef." I smile at that, feeling a bit sad for a moment that he might actually have a dream that was so far out of reach. But then again, I was certain that each of us had unrealized dreams or dreams just too far out of reach when compared to the hand life had dealt us. For a moment, my thoughts drifted to what my own dreams had been. Pursuing a career in art, perhaps going to one of those fancy universities and getting a degree if I had qualified for a good enough scholarship. Maybe one day a gallery or a studio. It was a nice dream. But what dreams had Alex had before? Before I bit him and he became something... [i]new[/]?

Blinking, my gaze moved to Jake in interest, listening to his words. In all reality he was doing much more than just his job, but I wasn't going to argue. His last words and I stopped chewing the bite of food in my mouth, my eyebrows furrowing. "Other... queen...?" I say around the cake in my mouth. What did that mean? I swallowed dryly, watching him and trying to contemplate what that had meant. Getting lost in thought, I realized Tykey had returned with the paste and I nodded. "Yeah that's fine." I say with a slow nod. "Here." I add, laying my arm slowly on the countertop so she can work on it.

"How's it look doc?" I ask, trying to move o n, make my thoughts move paste this other queen business. "Just a flesh wound, right?" I jest and muster a chuckle, bracing a smile as I look at her.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:11 pm

Jake
I knew she caught my slip, but I wasn't about to spill everything I just chuckled, whistling as I finished up dishes, Tykey stayed quiet tending to Baels wounds. Only after she started putting the paste on her wounds did she speak. "You'll heal rather fast with this paste. You have already started." She said simply, her eyebrows raised. I sighed turning around. "Sorry, Luna she's not the biggest fan of pe-." My words cut off as I looked out the kitchen window, dropping the dish I was drying. "Tykey, stay with Luna, keep her inside." I spoke softly not taking my gaze away from the scene outside. Dropping the towel before bolting out the screen door. To a limping Eric moving across the sparring platform. I caught up to him right as he fell. I felt like I couldn't breath. "Eric." I spoke softly, Eric grabled words were at most to rapsy to hear. I brushed his free flowing hair from his face. Shushing him so he could save his strength. Alex had went to far.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:13 pm

Bael

I eyed Jake quietly, knowing he had heard me but was choosing not to answer any questions. That was fine, I suppose. Mustering a smile, I look back at Tykey and nodded. "Okay, that will be good." I say, my thoughts drifting momentarily to the wounds I had gotten just two days ago. This week had been so much... so eventful and crazy. But then again, it seemed there was always one thing after another. Glancing down to my arm, I look at the teeth marks, the long lacerations already beginning to heal. And thank goodness for it. "Thank you Tykey." I say softly before looking back to Jake. He seemed distracted, and something was off. "Jake?' I say, watching him rush out the door. From my position on the chair beside Tykey, I couldn't see a whole lot. "What happened? Can you see?" I ask, worry lacing my voice and expression. For Jake to run out there like that, I knew something bad had happened, but I didn't know what
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and