Letters, Lesions, and Love 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Letters, Lesions, and Love 1x1 Bae&DGY

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon May 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Jake
Raising a brow as she chugged water. I couldnt help but chuckled at her ungracefulness. I move and sit beside her the right way in the chair elbow resting on the counter. "I have been to." I spoke gently in agreement. Yeah I knew Tanterious was strong and it only made sense that Alex had to be weak for him to take over. But it doesn't make sense that he would be weak from the micheal thing. He was use to the fighting and brutal things he was the main part of a civil war. Thid wouldn't stop him. Butting my thumb nail for a minute as I thought. "No the Micheal thing didn't do this. He wasnt tired, tired wouldn't let Tanterious take over. No this has to be something else. Maybe he got to excited sparing. No thats not it either. Maybe he was over whelmed?" I couldnt understand what was happening. How is eas happening. I just felt bad for Bael, she was in the dark as much as I was which was crazy. I thought Alex told her everything. Was this something that suddenly happened or was it a building of something?
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon May 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Bael
I look over at him curiously as he speaks. "If it was overwhelmed, this would have happened earlier... unless.." My eyebrows furrow and I shake my head slowly. No, I don't think that that is it... Sighing, I rub at my eyes. "The fact that he was exhausted after Michael is what doesn't make sense. Almost like he was tired before that happened." I pull some of my hair out of my face and close my eyes, allowing my forehead to press against the wood of the chair. "He had puked on patrol, and that morning I had proposed..." I was trying to play it all back in my thoughts- turn back the days and figure out what in the world is going on. "what if it wasn't bad food or something?' I finally say, not able to find anything that would make any sense. "Like... could it be a virus or something?" I say quietly
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 26, 2020 12:15 am

Jake
I watched her think. Wincing as she pulled out some of her face hair, sighing softly. "I agree, it makes the most sense that he was already tired before. But the animal rage that he had with dealing with Micheal. That's whats unlike him." I spoke gently proping my chin on my hand. Listening to her more, yeah he did throw up, and she proposed a day or so later, but I know think those are related though. A virus that could make a hybrid mad? No it wasn't really possibly he had quick healing and regenrative abilties. A virus would be easliy killed. Sighing softly. "I don't think that's it. It would be to easy to blame it on a virus. But if he had it wouldn't it affect all of us, and not just him. Last time I checked no one else was going batty." I huff softly putting my other elbow on the counter and placing it under my chin. This was hard. What was this? What was making him go crazy? "Could his vampire side be battling herwolf side again?" Iasked softly, but the moment I asked I knew it wasn't the case, frowning I shook my head with a grunt. No that wasn't it.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Bael
He was right. That animalistic rage... I hadnt seen anything like that from Alex before. Sighing a little, I looked over at Jake as he spoke. Hmm he had a point with that. Unless it was a virus for vampires? No that didnt make sense at all. I had never heard of a vampire getting sick before; not more than drinking bad blood and throwing up or something. "Yeah... and thank goodness. If everyone else was going nuts like that..." I shiver a bit at the thought, tapping my fingers against the back of the chair. Shaking my head a bit at his words. "No, I dont think so..." I stare out into the kitchen, trying to think. "I just don't understand why Tanterious wants me dead." I mumble a little and look down to my arm. "But I shouldn't have an arm if it was just Tanterious. Alex is definitely fighting him now, but I have no idea why..."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 27, 2020 5:33 pm

Jake
Sighing hearing her talk. No vampire virus's didn't exist. I knew that much, her comment made me laugh a little bit. Though I knew it wasn't a joke seeing her shiver. I was just thinking of crazy things that they would do. Shaking my head to mentally clear that thought. Honestly I couldn't answer her question, why did that wolf want her dead? "Maybe he wants you dead because thats the only thing can save Alex when he loses controll?" I questioned softly before her arm comment. It was true, Alex had held him back at least enough to were her arm wasn't completely lost. That was surprising, I'm glad that he had that much control at least. But that doesn't solve the why. "I don't think we can solve this mystery without him telling us."I spoke softly. I wanted to figure it out, but I'm not sure I could.

(My brain keeps going to when I bring Eric back! ): ))

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Wed May 27, 2020 6:16 pm

Bael
His suggestion has my mental cogs turning and I nibble at my lower lip. The only thing that can save Alex when he loses control... it's a terrifying and heartwarming thought all at the same time. Looking back to him, i nod a bit and sigh. "Yeah, i think only Alexx really knows what is happening right now." Rubbing at my face, i close my eyes a moment. "Hopefully he can come back safely soon and tell us all about it..." I say quietly

((Imm so sad for it buy also excited lol ))
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed May 27, 2020 6:24 pm

(It's gonna beeeee drammmmamaamamamamamamamamamamama)))))

Jake
I sighed softly, looking at her for a moment before rubbing her back gently. I couldn't imagine what her brain is doing right now. I wanted her to know that I was right here if she needed me. "We will just have to wait and see. I do hope he is already. Eric will come let us know if something is wrong." I hummed softly bitting my lip. "Hey Imade some dinner and some cake. If you want any of it. I know you said you weren't hungry. But I don't want you to be starved with Alex does come back." I offered a soft smile, I'm not usually this soft mushy person. But I adapt to what's needed in the moment and right now I can't be the sparring brutal jake. I have to be the soft emotional jake. I'm sure Bael won't wanna spar for a while, "You know you'll probably get a wicked scar from that." I chuckled softly.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:46 am

((hey, sorry for my absence. Life kind of got me there for a minute))

Bael
I am grateful for Jake; for his kindness and friendship. It feels as though he really does understand the situation and how I feel. It's nice, feeling understood and all. Nodding at his words, I glance over at him. Thank goodness for his quick thinking and sending Eric after him. This is why Jake is beta, among other things. "You know what... I think dinner actually sounds pretty good." I say softly and look down at my arm with a light chuckle. "Yeah... my whole dang arm will be one big scar." I laugh lightly. "...but I guess it will make a good story, huh?" With that, I decide that I should eat, even if I feel a little nauseous with maworry, the nutrients will help me heal faster. "What did you make?" I ask curiously
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:24 pm

(No worries, glad to see you okay. And life gots me to for the most part right now.)
(we are still doing that thing for them in the morning. I can't remember if I told you but I don't wanna say it and then not have told you. Cuz it's a surprise. So we rp until morning and I will doo the dooooo. Also don't remember what he cooked so I will guess lol.)

Jake
I was happy when I heard that she was going to eat something. At least now Alex won't be made for letting her go hungry. Noticing her staring at the wound, I shrugged a little bit. "Bright side over that yes. a Nice story, maybe you can tell the children when we are old and grey." I chuckled softly moving to the kitchen pulling her to the fridge. "I made Chicken stir-fry. Nothing fancy but it'll get you want you need." I hummed softly pulling the container out of the fridge and getting a bowl from the cupboard to heat it up in.Once it was all heated up I placed it on the counter for her and went to get her something to drink. This was my job, and I needed to keep her safe which is making sure she ate as well. Alex was depending on me, where ever he was whatever he was doing, at least he had piece of mind that she was safe. "That boy better have answers when he gets home. He left us to maybe questions." I huffed softly placing the glass next to the bowl before softly crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the counter.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:42 am

Bump, please don't lock we are coming back to this!

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me