1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:25 pm

Bump
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue May 02, 2023 2:56 pm

Felix looked at her sympathetically before gently pulling her close and wrapped his arms around her, one hand gently rubbing her back,”It’s okay.” He whispered to her. He knew how exhausted she was and knew he had to help her out as much as he could,”Come on. Let’s go the bathroom. You can just sit and relax and I’ll wash your hair.” He said softly to her.

Musa wrapped her towel around herself as she waited for him to get out. Once he had, she gave a little smile and nodded,”Hm-mm. W-Where to next?” She asked softly.

Landon nodded and signed in on the sheet before taking the clipboard before moving to sit down next to Liana. He started to fill it out before smiling at Liana,”Try to bare through it. It won’t be too much longer until you are officially out of that chair.” He said before giving her a quick kiss.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Fri May 05, 2023 4:06 am

Macy frowned and buried her face into his chest. She started to sniffle. “Okay….” She whispered and moved to get out of the bed. “When are you going to be able to rest?” She asked him softly and then started to slowly walk to the bathroom. Of course her husband was going to continue thinking of her first before himself. Once all of this was over, she was going to have to give him a huge surprise.

William smiled and bit his lip. “How about you choose?” He asked, not even bothering to dry off. The sun could do that for him.

Liana sighed and retuned his kiss before grabbing her phone to look at stuff. “How are things going for your family? I know I still haven’t come over since I’ve returned.”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu May 25, 2023 3:50 pm

Felix smiled softly at her,"Don't worry about me. I got some rest a little earlier." He told her. Once she was comfortable sitting down, he took the shower head off its perch, got the water to a nice temperature, and then started to wet her hair,"How's the water? Too hot? Too cold?" He asked her.

Musa nodded slowly as she slightly looked around. She honestly wanted to go to the lazy river, but she didn't want to say that now, least he thought that she was boring,"Well, um...." She said slowly, trying to think of where to say.

Landon filled out a bit more of the form before he smiled at her,"Things are going good with my family. Don't worry about that. They understand that you've been through a lot and need time to coup and heal. Trust me, they wouldn't want you to feel forced to come over. When you are good and ready to go and visit, we'll go for an afternoon." He told her before quickly returning the clipboard to the front desk before returning ot his seat.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Sun May 28, 2023 4:23 am

Macy smiled and glanced her eyes up at him. The water was a little hot for her, but she wasn’t about to say anything about it. He didn’t have to do this for her at all. “It’s fine. When have you had time to rest?” She asked him softly.

William smiled and just watched her with his head cocked. He would wait all day if he had to. He just wanted to see what she really wanted to do.

Liana ran a hand through her hair and nodded. “So do you think that we could possibly go over there for a bit after this?” She asked him softly.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:53 pm

(So sorry for disappearing! I'm back now!)

Felix smiled at her,"A little earlier, when I had to stop out quickly. I took a few minutes to just sit and rest before I came back." He told her. Once her hair was wet enough, he shut off the water and set it back in it's stand before he grabbed the shampoo and started to lather it through her hair. Smiling again, he bent down and gently kissed her cheek,"I love you so much." He told her as he messaged her hair.

Musa slightly rubbed her forearm as she thought in a few more minutes of silence before sighing quietly,"I-I want to go to the lazy river....." She managed softly.

Landon smiled at her and nodded,"If that's what you would like to do, then sure, we can go visit them after this for a bit. Oh, and don't forget that your Uncle Joe, Aunt Carly, and Zander were going to come visit us tonight after dinner at your house." He reminded her, waiting for their name to be called.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:36 am

Macy sighed a little and blew him a kiss. “I love you too, so so much.” She whispered to him and sniffled. “I just want you to be able to rest, but things have been so so crazy with the babies.” She told him and started crying.

William smiled and reached out to take her hand. “That sounds like a great idea actually.” He told her and started to lead her that way.

Liana nodded her head and smiled as the doctor soon called them back.
The doctor looked as they came into the room and smiled. “What are you here for today?”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:34 am

(Sorry for the late reply! things got busy!)

Felix smiled sympathetically to her before washing the soap off one hand before lightly drying her eyes,"Shhh, I know babe. Everything will get better, you'll see." He told her softly before rinsing the shampoo out of her hair. He then did the same with the conditioner as he started to hum one of her favorite songs to her.

Musa felt him take her hand before she looked at it a little surprised before she looked up at him as she started to walk after him, letting him lead her,"R-Really...?" She asked softly.

Landon smiled as he helped her into the room before looking at the doctor,"Hi. Liana is here to get her cast off." He informed him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:00 am

(It’s totally fine! I’m normally busy as well!)

Macy sniffled and bit her lip. She listened to him hum and it calmed her down a good bit. “Thank you so much.” She whispered and let out a yawn. “How are you holding up?” She asked him softly.

William nodded his head and smiled. “Yeah it’s good to be a little bit relaxed here.” He said softly and started to get in the line.

The doctor nodded his head and smiled. “And it was for the arm if I remembered correctly, right?” He asked softly.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:09 am

Felix smiled at her as he started to rinse out the conditioner from her hair,”I’m holding up as well as I can.” He told her as her then gently squeezed some of the water from her hair. He reached for the towel and gently guided her head upwards before wrapping her hair up,”There we go.” He told her.

Musa looked at him with wonder and surprised eyes before she relaxed a little and smiled softly,”Yeah.” She said in agreement as she followed him. She was glad the line for this was short.

Landon nodded his head,Yes sir.” He replied to him.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me