☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:50 am

Toshiro nods. "Yes. Let me go get it ready," he says, giving Kaida a long strong down the dracling's back. He stands up and leaves the massive room that they turned into a room for the kids. He purrs softly when he says Ammonia and Anya by the fire. "The kids are hungry. Is dinner salvageable or do we need to remake the meal after the attack?" He asks her. He kneels near her next to the fire and runs a hand soothingly down her back.

He looks up at the mental voice in his head. He waves to the trio that slowly walk in. "Yes. I was asking Ammonia," he responds, standing up to greet Michael, Jori, and Pantera. He ushers them in, just to see Zar. "Whoo! He says, hands held out to halt the group. "We are fine," he vocalize to the horde. "We are all safe now," he adds.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:37 pm

She hides her wince with a sleepy smile over at Toshiro, careful not to move. "Just warm it up, those things didn't touch it." A pause, "There's a hole here in the living room, one in the kitchen and one under the table." Is informed tiredly.

--

Zar stills at the sight of their hordemate, Toshiro, sniffing at the air. "Smell -" She cautions in a guttural sound, "animal-men, grey ones, " the she-goblin clicks at the males and one of them retreats for the other members of the horde. "Horde kill more under nest." A slight nod towards the floor of their home, holding up two talons to show the dragon shifter, "safe. Horde pups safe now." The other goblins push into the house; after all this time most are... accustomed to the horrible looking creatures. They pad up the stairs and gather the eggs and children from the attic; when they return they set the eggs into the ex-feeder turned-cradle, clicking soothingly.

--

Joridan passes past his family, a frown on the shifters' face. "Ammon," is mouthed to the girl, fingers twitching when she scowls possessively over the hatchling, "I need to heal you. "

Carefully she shakes her head, "the floor for the kids. They'll be too cold." Is insisted, "I will heal." She knows he will argue, "please, " Even with the fire in the hearth the room is cold, not as cold as outside, but cold.

But he doesn't have the energy to fix the house. He's tired. *Bailey,*

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:23 pm

Tpshiro nods and moves to grab the cold food so he can set it back over the fire that Ammonia got ready. He watches Zar and her horde for a moment before turning to the food. He looks back up as he hears Zar return with the children, and her horde with the dragon eggs. Anya squawks softly when she sees Kaida. The current youngest dracling excited to see her older siblings. Toshiro smiles soothing at the children. "Food is almost done," he says as Jori moves up and begins to talk to Ammonia.

----

Michael moves to sit near the children as they begin to settle in various places, avoiding the damages the grey-men caused by breaking in. Pantera also moves to sit down, waiting as well. Michael does look up for the infant in his arms as the door creaks open and Bailey walks in with Silas at her side. "I was called," she says softly, gesturing to Jori. "Need help?" The fairy asks. Michael just silently watches, a slight frown of concern on his lips as he looks at his mate and then to Ammonia. The ambush was brutal on everybody involved.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:44 am

Ammonia releases Anya from under her arm as the infant wriggles excitedly, it hurts too much to hold her. Instead, as the newly hatched dracling wriggles her way over to Kaida she watches with a fond expression. Her family won't let the babies get hurt, and as the Goblins bring in the rest of her children she sighs in relief. "Really Joridan, I'll be fine, I've had worse." But when Bailey and Silas enter her home (before she realizes who they are) she stiffens warily. Then, the red haired almost-adult slumps back against the couch.

Jori glances back towards his mate when the door opens, and in comes Bailey and Silas. *I can't heal her and fix the house.* is explained, *will you heal her? I... the damage feels extensive. * fingers hover over the robe that hides busted ribs, *please, fairy.* he's surprised when Silas enters his space, those sigils glowing against his skin, snow melting in his wild hair, and fogged eyes fixed on the girl.

"Let me," is murmured, sitting on the armrest of the couch. Those long fingers press against her cheek, timid and tender. He can feel her distrust as a raging fire, and her pain stabs through it. "Don't worry girl, your angel knows me." Is stated blandly, "he taught me everything I know." Those words, it seems, does the trick, and she nods. Then, Silas takes a breath and focuses on healing piece by piece. It would take a while, as magic (not inate healing abilities) is want to do. The soft golden light is a bubble around them, he can hear children coo and smiles.

Joridan nods to the fairy and the .... man.. and stands, *I'm going to repair the home.* then, he walks over to Michael, inhaling his scent like the animal he can become. "Michael, " a pause, "I'm going to help Toshiro. Rest a while, love."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:08 am

Bailey moves towards Jori as her husband begins to heal the girl. She smiles softly at the pair and then stops by Jori. "Let me help, Jori. I can use my magic to repair the floor. You should worry about yourself before Michael finds out," she murmurs, pressing a careful finger into his side. She then steps around Jori and nods to Toshiro. "Hello children," she coos softly as they shuffle around due to Toshiro handing out bowls of food.

She watches in amusement at the two dragons. She never thought she would see this day. The day true dragons would roam. She reaches out and runs a hand down Anya's and Kaida's back. "Welcome back," she murmurs softly before stepping to the first splittered hole in the caravan hoke. She couches down, careful to avoid the fractured planks around the hole. She doesn't want to make it worse. She reaches put, and presses a hand to the wood. She closes her eyes and focuses on the magic Jori had used to morph, and shape the home. She allows her magic to mix in. Allowing it to urge Jori's already attached magic to repair the home. She smiles at the rush of magic.

Michael watches with wide eyes as both Silas and Bailey set to work. He does give Silas a happy grin when the shifter comes up. "Of course," he nods. He doesn't move, allowing the infant in his arms to play with his fingers as he bends his head to coo to her. "Hey, little one. You hungry still?" His question is only answered by a soft coo and babbling.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:39 pm

Joridan flinches at the pain her fingers remind him of; "I can't heal myself." Is projected into the fairies mind, "not with magic, and your true-mate is busy." Still, he allows his hands to fall to his sides as he watches the floor mold together. Joris' amber eyes turn on the children before padding over to the table and cutting the bread, then, pouring slightly warm milk. As his mate smiles at him the warmth in his chest intensifies; he has a daughter. "Food is almost ready, I'm going to heat some milk for the baby. I'm sure Ammon has a bottle somewhere. "

----

Ammonia lays against the couch, ignoring that for some reason her feet are across Silas' lap, and since then she doesn't hurt (though she knows she should). "Christmas," is said, eyeing the house that is decidedly NOT festive. "I.. I don't know how we can have it." It's been years since she'd celebrated, and more since the last time she had with Joridan, let alone Morag. And Mor is gone.

Those green eyes turn on her children who are now at the table, waiting for their father to serve the meal. "Shiro?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:00 pm

Toshiro only pauses once all the children have bowls of food. He has set two slices of meat out for the baby dragons. He ushers for the clan to eat before turning to Ammonia. "I think a Christmas would be a good idea. A little up lifting after what happened," he mentions, wanting to make it known that even though he was busy with the kids, he was still paying attention to his mate. He gives Silas a nod of acknowledgement, feeling no threat towards the blind man. "Give me just a second love. I still need to plate up food for the adults now. Is there any special requests you have?" He asks. He glances around, noticing the infant in Michael's hands. He glances at Jori and uses the clan mindlink to tell the shifter where the milk bottles are.

"Next to the sink, in the cupboard," he instructs before turning to the food to begin making plates for Ammonia, Silas, Bailey, Michael, and Jori. He will eat after everybody else has been fed. He nods to Bailey after she stands, having finished repairing the holes in the caravan. "Thank you."
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:11 pm

She loves that he listens to her words, and while she won't move from the couch any time soon she knows that together they could... pull off something. The young woman accepts a bowl of stew, notes that another is pressed into the healers' hands. "I... am not sure how to pull it off yet," is confessed by Ammonia, "but it's important. " it would be their first Christmas as mates -

Ammon smiles to herself around the broth and remembers her lists.

--

Morag tiredly walks into the castle that Samuel had taken over, he'd been labeled a traitor... that is until he holds the head of a man who was also named Michael. A man who also looks like the twins. In the court room he tosses the appendage to Samuels' feet, "your brother is dead, sire, and here is the proof." And then he bows, "Long live the king."

He spots as he bows Toshiros' mother, and allows his mind to meet hers, You betrayed your son. Will you also betray your grandchildren?

----

Joridan serves the children their bread and milk before helping them into pj's and bed. He's tired and hurt but his own busted ribs would wait. Finally the caravan is fixed and he accepts a bowl too. "Can you heal me Bailey?" Is asked politely, "if it wouldn't tire you too much." The weir leader perches on one of the chairs.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:20 am

Toshiro bends down and kisses Ammonia's head softly. "We will figure it out. I promise. We will celebrate. Even if it's small," he promises. He sits on the floor, near Ammonia. He eats his food, watching his family as they eat. Bailey nods to Jori and he watches as the Fairy begins to heal the were-leader. Michael has set the baby girl on his lap to eat, but is careful to keep an eye on the infant. Toshiro just takes in everybody, having never felt so at home. This is his family...and they will over come anything.

---

Arya merely frowns at Morag. She doesn't even bother to respond, but stares at the offering he tossed to the floor for Samuel. She makes a face, but continues to stay silent. She was hoping to convert her son, but unfortunately she wasn't expecting him to find a mate and bond. She looks at Samuel, awaiting his reaction.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:23 pm

Samuel says nothing to him and the angel straightens up, ignoring the ichor on his hsnds, wings firmly hidden away. What would he be sent to do? If anything. Morag doesnt pry into the bitter princes' mind, he doesn't want to know this one any better. Doesn't want to accidentally bond to the would-be king. Instead, he keeps his face and keen eyes free of emotion, though he does spot Aryas' frown and wonders what it is she'd say or do.

Cautiously he straightens up, ready to fight for what remains of his life.
---

Ammonia smiles at the kiss and when her mate sits on the floor she brushes her hand against his hair and horns. "I love you, Shiro." She murmurs, feeling Anya and Kaida come closer - the former curling at her chin and the latter laying his head on his fathers' lap.

----

Someone who LOOKS like Morag stands outside the boundaries, staring at the camp. He doesn't attempt to come closer, just stares and waits as cold wind tugs his hair and wings and as snow peppers his cheeks and eyelashes.

There is armor across his chest and a sword in one hand. Is he too late? He senses only the faintest angelic energies.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me