1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:46 pm

Felix smiled back at the nurse,"Hi. My wife is really tired and wants to take a shower and a little nap with no noise, but she doesn't want to be too far away from our baby incase she needs to be nursed." He explained to her,"Do you have a room where she can do that?" He asked.

"I-I'm sorry...." Musa whispered softly as she slightly looked down,"Whenever I got like this, m-my last boyfriend would shout and get upset with me..." She explained slowly.

Landon chuckled a little,"Either way, you'll still be able to move around on your own and not in a wheelchair, even if you do still need to use crutches." He said before shaking his head a little,"I don't think being unsupportive of your mom makes you a bad daughter. It might hurt her feelings in the fact they if she likes this guy, she wants you guys to like him too, but that doesn't make you a bad daughter." He said as he backed the car into a parking spot.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:01 am

The nurse sat there for a moment thinking before she sighed. “No, I’m sorry. Though if she’s nursing she could pump some first and then while she’s showering someone else could feed her.” She said to him softly. “Does she need assistance in the shower?”

William frowned and looked at her. “Why? That is such a jerk move.” He whispered and then lifted her chin with his finger.

Liana nodded her head and unbuckled her seatbelt. She then waited for help out of the car before sighing. “But what if this man does end up replacing my dad?”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:19 pm

Felix slightly bit his lip,"I don't think so, but I can't say for sure. I'd have to ask her." He told her truthfully.

Musa looked at him for a moment before slightly glancing to the side,"H-He said he was tired of it and said that I was just using it as an excuse..... O-Or something along that line..." Musa said quietly before slowly moving when the line moved.

Landon got out and then got out the wheelchair before he opened up her door and crouched down a bit,"Liana, no one could ever replace your father. Your dad will always be your dad. Besides, your mom only just started dating this guy. For all we know, it might not even work out for them." He said before picking her up and putting her into the wheelchair.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:45 pm

The nurse nodded her head and sighed a little. “Yeah well, just let us know if she does.” She said and then looked back at her work in front of her.

William nodded his head and stepped up in the line again. “What ride is this again?” He asked her slowly, thinking she might be tired of the current conversation.

Liana nodded her head and sighed a little bit. “I don’t wanna talk about this anymore.” She whispered to him and then looked down at her feet. “I just wanna get off these stupid cast.” She said to him and then wiped her eyes with her good hand.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:35 pm

Felix nodded a little,"I will be sure to do that, and sorry. Where can she shower?" He asked, not hearing an answer last time he asked.

Musa looked to where they were almost at the front of the line,"F-For the smaller water slides." She said softly before slowly looking back at him, silently glad that he changed the topic of conversation.

Landon nodded his head a little to her,"Alright." He said softly before giving her a smile,"It will be off before you know it." He said before he started to wheel her inside.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:16 pm

The woman looked back up and gave a smile. “Oh she is able to shower in her room.” She said and stood up a little. “Sir, you seem to be experiencing some sort of confusion. Are you okay?”

William nodded and then sighed. “Do you actually wanna be on these slides?” He asked her softly.

Liana nodded her head and sighed a little. “Landon. I’m ready to be married to you.” She tried to bring it up again, just because she was stubborn.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:37 pm

Felix blinked a little,”No, I’m quite alright. Ah, thank you.” He said before he turned to head back to the room.

Musa nodded her head,”Y-Yeah, these are good to start off. We are at a water park after all.” She said softly.

Landon just gave her a smile, knowing how stubborn she was,”I am well aware. You just need to be patient.” He said before wheeling her through the doors into the waiting room so he could sign her in.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:58 pm

Macy looked up when Felix came back to the room. “What did they say?” She asked as she was now holding Roxy in her arms again.

William nodded and smiled as it was her turn. “Well, I’ll see ya when I get down there.” He said to her softly and gave her and encouraging smile.

Liana sighed and looked down at her hands. “Don’t you wanna marry me too?” She asked him softly.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:52 pm

Felix looked at her as he closed the door behind him,"They suggested that you could pump and then someone can feed Roxy if she gets hungry while you're in the shower. However, they don't have another room for you to nap in." He said as he walked over to her.

Musa gave a little smile and nodded to him before she walked over to the entrance of the slide. When she got the ok, she went down and before she knew it, splashed down into pool before bobbing back up and swimming over to the edge.

Landon smiled at her,"Of course I do, but we've had this conversation already." He said before being a greeting to the receptionist at the desk,"Hi. Liana Ray is her for her appointment." He told her.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:46 am

Macy nodded her head slightly and then got super quiet as she was trying to keep herself from crying. Of course she was terribly exhausted, but she really didn’t wanna cry about it.

William chuckled and when it was his turn, he did the same. He met her at the bottom and then began to get out. He walked over to her and smiled. “Did you like it?”

The man glanced up and smiled. “Okay. It shouldn’t be very long at all so if you can just sign the sign in sheet.” He said and offered a bigger smile before handing him some papers to fill out. Liana sighed and looked around the room. “Landon, my chair is starting to be uncomfortable.”
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me