☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:24 am

Toshiro snarls, tail lashing put. He whirls around, massive jaws snapping at the creatures. He moves to position himself closer to the caravan, while trying to find Noland. He snarls when he sees the Grey colored creatures start to swarm the camp. *Noland!* Toshiro calls through the pack link as he begins to snap at the creatures. His tail lashes out, launching a few of the creatures away. He does his best to protect the caravan. He refuses to let the creatures get to his mate and children. He rears his head back, throat glowing ever so softly as he calls upon his magic in order to breath a jet of flame. He bathes a group of creatures in the fire. He is aware that both the elf and angel are now outside, that Max has shifted forms, and Noland is gone. His mate and children are in danger.

---

Pantera pulls out his sword when he sees the creatures. He can see the glow from Toshiro's fire breath in the distance. "We are under attack, we need to warn the others and gather up those that can't fight," he says, jumping forward to begin helping the small group that is already beginning to defend their camp site.

----

Bailey stops at the edge of the clearing. She holds a hand up, pressing it to Silas's chest when a burst of flame appears in the distance. She can hear the clash of weapons. Screeching from something inhuman, and Toshiro's roar of fury. "Something is wrong..." she says. "We are under attack....what...what are those?" She asks softly, watching an inhuman creature land just before their feet, body twisted at an odd angle. Likely from from being thrown away by a massive dragon's tail.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:32 pm

He inhales the peculiar scent of the things that have appeared in droves, frowning. "Bailey, darling, they'll want you. They are the grey, mortal enemies of fairies. " Is warned gripping her hand in his. He blinks, ignoring the feeling of rage - he won't be like his father - noxious purple runes dance over his skin like strange tattoos. "Bailey, promise me you'll run, fly if they become too strong. Promise me-" twigs snap, needles rustle. Are they getting too close? Something thuds at his boots and he toes it, hearing an awful hiss as greyd skin comes in contact with the gold studs on his shoes.

---->>
The goblins are fighting, trying to keep the pups safe from the advances of the things - they may be small in number but they are mighty. A race bred for war. Bulbous eyes are perfect for seeing in darkness, talons honed for combat and digging, fangs dripping ichor that when desired is designed to create neuropathy and then death. They number at nine, counting Zar and their own pup. Rough calls - barks and clicks - sound in the clearing as the communicate with one another in the snow. Their chattering and chitters are a clear reminder that they - and theirs - aren't to be trifled with.

Unfortunately the grey have figured out (at least some of them) that the child sized horde won't give chase or fight if the circle around the wagon they call home isn't breached. As if their home is the only thing that matters. Perhaps that's Zars' doing, to keep the children and eggs safe, as they're Toshiros... and Toshiro is apart of their horde, so by extension his family is too. Pups - as the goblins call most youth - are a community raised thing, it doesn't matter what species. And those pups are to be protected at all costs.

----->>

Morag stands shoulder to shoulder with his mate, feeling his meager grace burning hotly in his chest - the first time in months. The angel isn't sure why, but the battle feels (for now) like it's healing him. Pantera has given him an order, and he stills in a lull, warning those in their caravan of the attack. Shifters and elves come to their aid --

----->>

Fen swallows at the sounds of the fight, he has followed the others up the stairs and into the attic of their home. He takes a glance at the eggs that were toted up and whimpers at what he sees - there's cracks along the red and maroon shell. Had they done that? His thumb finds his mouth, even though he isn't a baby and the child sucks nervously on it.

One of the older kids bars the door of the attic, hoping it would keep whatever it is out, and keep them safe. Kaida paces in his small dragon form, grumbling.

---->>

NoLand lurches from his spot and downs an attacker who'd been targeting his alpha. *alphas'mate,* is panted between kills, unaware that his mental voice isn't getting through. Then Toshiro is spewing fire and he yelps when he is singed, shaking his head at the burn once it's extinguished. The wolf leaves the dragons' side, sideling into camp, into the thick of the battle to help down the creatures.

----->>

Max is wearing no armor, his covering is fur, as he would be cold otherwise. The stench of blood is heavy in the air when the battle finally ends; whatever those things are, wherever they're from they hadn't had much... brains to run. No desire for self preservation. He has managed to be in the woods and notes his son, and the fairy. Max pants, standing next to them. "You two okay?" Is questioned worriedly, goldenrod eyes checking for injuries.

He has fried to be a better man.

It's as the question is asked that the last of those things leaps at the fairy. Max had just managed to wedge himself between the fairy and the grey when it happens; it squeals as it chews at his shoulder and almost his neck before the shifter kills it. "You alright, Bailey?" Is asked, his bright gold blood staining the snow.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:38 am

Toshiro roars loudly once the final creature has been defeat. He sweeps his tail through the snow, using it to push the snow onto the flames that lock at the trees he had aimed at. He wrinkles his nose at the twisted, burnt bodies around him. He whips around, eyes blazing with fury as he bares his teeth. He refuses to shift, curling his massive frame around the caravan that houses his family. He doesn't move, a low growl vibrating his chest as he keeps everybody away. His inner beast has taken over, concerned with protecting his clan from everybody.

----

Bailey flinch away, unable to answer Silas as she stares in horror at the malformed creature at her husband's feet. She jumps when Max appears, just as the creature let's out one soft dying gasp. Crushed by Toshiro launching it. She barely has time to respond to Silas's dad when more pour out from the woods. She stares on in horror as Max steps between her and the creatures. She flinched as the last one falls dead to the ground. She trembles slightly, horrorified by the carnage. "We're fine," she manages to whispers. That's when she hears Toshiro's war of triumph. The rest must've been finished off by the clan. She looks to Max. "We should hurry back to camp. Get you looked at," she mumbles.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:42 am

Morag touches Panteras' shoulder, drawing attention. " we need to patch people up." Is said, frowning at how dark it is in the camp, the fires have gone out. "Get some fires started. "

---
Joridan had fought and he is sad to say that there is another child that would need new caregivers. He holds the newborn, swaddled in a fur to keep the snow off, his magic exhausted. The infant sucks at one fist, eyes squeezed shut. "Michael, " he holds a scythe in his free hand, unable to hide his anxiety.

---

Max nods slowly, "fairy don't touch my blood. " he warns severely with a frown of his own, he ignores his wound and guestures for the pair to head into camp - intending to watch their back. His sword glistens, and the creature does a slow turn to glare at the forest. Are there more Grey? Would they attack again? "I'll heal, don't worry, ... just you be careful.... both of you. " he really has changed over time..

---
Zar clicks and clatters to herself, astonished when Kib rushes through the snow and into her arms, squeaking animatedly, terrified. She glances into storm, makes a soft sound meant to be comforting and passes the young goblin to her second. Zar barks an order to the horde and goes to find her clan mate, Toshiro. The horde itself closes ranks nearest their home, soundless, insomuch that it's creepy.

----

NoLand still wears chemical burn like marks across his body, missing fur. Alpha, says the wolf, I can't get into the house. Alpha, please - he's returned from trying to get into Ammons' home to the dragons side, limping, one arm is dislocated. With a groan he shifts forms, arm hanging limply, "Toshiro, I can't get into the house. I... smell.. I smell blood. I don't have the magic -" Magic to break the wards or even to mindspeak to a human, Ammonia. "I can't get in."

---->>

Ammon sits up, hand going to her head, it comes away sticky and warm, but she doesn't worry; head wounds bleed alot. The girl gets to her feet, before walking into their house. Where are the children? Why is there a HOLE in the livingroom floor? Ragged... like something burst in. Where are her eggs? Her babies. Green eyes flash and the slip of a woman picks up the iron firepoker with a scowl. Who is threatening her babies??

The fire poker is heavy in her arm, but she dares not to rush into the kitchen to arm herself with a blade. Something is wrong. Something is here, inside. Booted feet slide across the frigid floor as she tries to make no noise. Where are her kids?

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:29 am

Toshiro growls at Noland, tail whipping around behind him. The massive dragon turns, eyes glowing in the dark as he sets his gaze at the caravan his family is in. Toshiro struggles to wrangle back his inner dragon. Mate! Trouble! the dragon wails in his head. He shakes his massive head before urging his body to shift. Toshiro stands still. Head bowed, Horns cleaning as he tries to calm down. He is quick to dart towards the caravan, hearing movement inside now that things are quiet. He pauses just near a window, breath held as he tries to listen. He glances as Zar approaches with her small horde. He nods his head to the large caravan.

----

Michael turns, wiping his blade clean before sheathing it. He frowns in concern at Jori before taking the infant. "Are you ok, my love?" He asks back to his mate, cradling the infant close to his chest. Poor thing. Too young to be losing parents. He looks around, watching as Pantera begins to gather up small groups around hastily put together fire wood piles. The elf is quick to go between groups, lighting the fires so people can begin to assess the wounds they may have gotten. He turns back to his mate, eyes sad.

---

Bailey nods, moving carefully around the shifter so she can grab Silas's hand. She is carefuly to keep as much distance between Max, taking great care to stay away from him and his blood. Her wings fluttering as an eerie calm descends upon them. The fight is over...but why does this moment feel like a calm before the storm? "How much longer until we get to where we will be settling and building homes?" She asks, anxious.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:35 pm

As a man, NoLand is walking back to the caravan, one hand holds his shoulder, there's a grimace on his face. One of pain, of worry. He follows his alpha, "I'm sorry Alpha," is grunted, "I can't get in."

Zar appears infront of Toshiro, glancing at the wolf-man. "Toshiro, brother. There's things inside our home." She informs, "our pups are in danger. "There is a guesture towards the toddler goblin, held by Nak. "Nak says they got in, she got out - but goblin horde cannot get in."

----

Ammonia swings the iron fire-poker at the beasts - there's three - and wordlessly snarls before yelling, "get away from my babies!" Her furious voice morphs into a roar of rage that shakes the wooden wagon. There is terrified meeping behind her, and children crying as the metal strikes flesh. Her usual green eyes flash lavender - one of the creatures is down (dead) and the other two reguard the red haired girl warily. If they didn't understand her words they understand her actions just fine. Her tiny frame feels like it's burning, feels like it's itching and splitting- and maybe it is! She doesn't look to find out, but she can feel that something is different. Ammon is rushed by the pair of things and the metal goes flying from her grasp when she swings it again. Those grey creatures shriek and she doesn't remember--

The children huddle in the corner, Kaida clacks his fangs at the THING that looks like his Pa, but isn't, the thing that's torn apart the floor and the wall and the door. He hisses - its very feline in sound - flaring his ragged still wings, lashing his tail. The egg behind him has lost a part of its' shell, the infant inside cries out. Ammonia is circling the grey fleshed creatures, unaware that she's changed completely, keeping her body between them and her babies. She clashes her fangs together during the attack of those things, opens her mouth to scream when she is bitten only for ice to appear.

One of those grey things plunges a bladed hand into her shoulder and she wails pain around the body of the other that she has killed.

----->>
Joridan looks at his mate, eyes filled with grief, "lost twelve shifters today, all adults, thank leaf and star, " is mumbled. The leader runs his hand across his eyes, "and who knows how many others, elves.."

Jori sighs, "I'm fine. I... hate to leave you, but there are others I have to see."

---->>

Silas hears his father nearby, "thank you, " is said to the creature, "for saving my mate, my wide. I.." He trembles, "I am so thankful. " Then Bailey has his hand and he is walking back to the camp.

He hears the question, "this was supposed to be it." Is replied grimly, letting the rune-light fade bit by bit, except for around his fist. Those things won't harm her.

--->>

Max nods to Bailey, moving to one side before she passes him; he doesn't want to hurt her. Or him. "Of course, " is replied quietly, he then follows the pair to camp - carefully looking out for more of those things.

---

Morag follows Patera; he's tired but not about to leave his mate. Creatures of their caravan come to him, bleeding or dying, and he heals them - long after he's frozen and stumbling, slurring.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:53 am

Toshiro flinched at the cries, shrieks. His inner dragon is furious and his skin itches as he refuses to shift. If he does, he knows the caravan will be destroyed in his haste to get inside. He looks up, head cocked to the side. He barely acknowledges Noland and Zar before he is reaching up. He grabs onto the ledge of one of the windows and hauls himself up. He climbs up and up until he is on the roof. He looks around, smiling in triumph as he sees the hatch on the top. He is silent as he prowl across the caravan roof and to the hatch.

He is quick to break the lock and push the hatch in. He peers inside the tiny attic, still hearing the shuffling of a fight and the sound of his children wailing. A soft warning growl escapes as he drops inside. He looks around, eyes quickly adjusting to the dark before he slips through the rest of the caravan, undetected.

He comes to a full stop behind the group of children and eggs. He is quick to notice one of the eggs broken open, a tiny muzzle full of teeth appearing out as the hatchling cries out, searching. He reaches a hand out, placing a hand on Kaida. He watches warily for a moment, stunned to see that Ammonia has shifted. He slips past group just as the last creature lunges forward, attacking Ammonia. He steps into action. He is quick, clawed hand wrapping around the distracted creature. A vicious growl of rage and warning rumbles through his chest and throat.

----

Michael continues to cradle the infant close, eyes watching Jori as his mate walks away to help the rest of the clan and anybody else that had joined them. He looks back down at the now asleep child. "It'll be ok," he whispers, but he doesn't believe his words. Will this area truly be safe? How many more lives will be lost.

Pantera grabs Morag and forces him to sit. "You need to rest. Please stop," he says, worried about the angel. He knows Morag doesn't have much grace left. "You've healed enough. The rest can be patched up easily," he soothes. Not wanting Mkrag to fight him on this.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:48 pm

Morag glowers at the snow, at the dead gray things, at the blood spots. The angel worries the inside of his cheek with teeth suited for a predator. Quiet, he allows his mate to lead him to a seat near a fire that is blessedly free of people. "Pantera." Is said in a rough voice. He's been trying to put it off; trying to keep the inevitable at bay. Tried to remain -

"Pantera," is said again, he swallows, "I can't stay... but you should. " time is short.
---->>
Joridan presses a kiss to Michaels' cheek, amber eyes unreadable- he's reliving the pain of his peoples. Pain through his bond with them. Pain from their losses. He paces back and forth between his mate and groups of his peers; working magics both large and small. Magic of binding, or fixing, magic for healing and finding. Finally the voiceless leader stays by his mate, mentally exhausted. "Do you think I should put up a shield?" Is asked of Michael.

--->>

"Da~" whispers Fens' voice, broken from crying. He's only four, after all, "Da there's monsters-" He hiccups, "more monsters." Those brilliant green eyes look up at his father, cowered behind some sacks of cloth with the other eggs and children. Kaida clacks his teeth again, lashes his tail and growls a tiny growl that's meant to be fierce. Smoke curls from his nose but wouldn't awaken to flames until much later in life.

Ammonia is a beast of ... strange.. proportions; wolf or feline like in head and body size, but spiked as a dragon, scales along her chest and tail. She eyes the three dead with anger and then turns to her mate - still unaware of any change. "Shiro," is meant to be said, but all that comes out is a garbled snarl.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:05 am

Toshiro shakes his hand, lip curled up in disgust at the life fluid that now covers his hand. He glares down at the bodies before his attention is drawn up. He looks at the shifted creature that is his mate. He rumbles a soft soothing purr, hoping to keep her calm. He can clearly see she isn't aware. He stares at the wound on her shoulder. He walks forward, not sensing anymore danger. The three are dead, and his family is safe. He places a hand on Ammonia's shoulder, staring at the hybrid form of wolf and dragon. He closes his eyes, searching for the magic that he has. He continues to rumble as his magic begins to head the stab wound the last creature got in before he dispatched it.

"Ammonia...my love. Find a mirror. I'll sooth the kids," he murmurs. He rubs his hands along her course fur that fovers her neck and the top of her head. He is careful of the small Horns near her wolf like ears. He can't help but find her new form a little amusing but beautiful. Never before has he seen anything like it, yet a sense of joy flows through him. He knows Ammonia had wanted to be able to shift again. Now she can. He moves towards the kids, giving Ammonia one last pat on her head. He runs a hand down Kaida's back. "It's ok. I'm here," he purrs, voice as soothing as possible. The popped hatchling whines, tiny, sharp talons clawing at the edge of the egg. Toshiro crouches in the middle of his horde of kids and picks up the viridian green egg. He holds his close, trying to sooth the hatchling.

The viridian green hatchling stares up at him with wide yellow eyes. It stays curled up, barely peering out from the edge of it's broken shell. Toshiro continues to purr, the whines dying off as the hatchling tries to mimick. Toshiro rubs a finger along the hatchling head, beginning the first stages any parent does to bond with a baby. He looks over his shoulder, wanting to also keep an eye on Ammonia. He knows the shift will shock her. He also works on soothing all the kids, and Kaida.

----

Pantera stares at Morag in worrying. "What's happen?" He asks, heart breaking at the idea of losing Morag. He may have come to peace about it during the journay here, but he thought they had more time. He sits as close to the angel as he can, looking at the fire.

----

Michael just silently watching Jori, pride blooming in his chest as he watches Jori take care of their clan. He continues to hold the orphan, refusing to let the child go even when others offer. The baby is asleep in his arms and he doesn't want to wake up the child. He softly rubbing a cheek when he hears Jori through their bond. He looks around. "I think that will a good idea. It can be a good line of defense. Allows us to be prepared. I can take to Toshiro. He can help set it up. It will take up a lot of magic," He responds.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:32 am

Ammonia presses against her mates' side - only the size of a large wolf-hound - and then she pads through the door. Something about needing a mirror, of all things, has her curious about the why she'd need a mirror. Thankfully, there is a small one in the house and she stares in shock at her reflection. Bright red fur, bright as arterial blood and copper scales - bright as new pennies - brilliant green eyes and white teeth, white claws. She huffs and then slips back to all fours. There are no wings along her spine, so whatever she is doesn't fly. Her tail is dexterous but thick, with a sharp barb she'd usually attribute to desert insects. Scorpions? Cautiously she focuses on changing into a human, or at least like one - and for a moment she's worried that she can't. Then that moment, thankfully, passes.

A gaunt, pale figure stares at herself in the mirror; bruise like rings around her eyes, a few cuts along her body, bruises and blood. Her ribs are purple - it hurts to breathe, and there's a very large contusion on her head. It's tender when the young adult touches it, and Ammon winces.

The girl takes a bathrobe and wraps it around herself, it's dark fabric is warm and soft and she carefully sighs. Slowly she pads up the stairs, up to the attic. "Shiro." Is murmured, entering, stepping around those things, trying to come closer to check on and soothe her family.

Her green eyes fill with tears as Fen and Kaida -and a few of the others - cringe away from her. Even those that don't shy away don't come closer, still as statues.

The red haired girl turns and flees.

------->>

Morag inhales and exhales slowly, "dragons... and angels.... we don't mix." Replies the creature, "more dragons... less grace.. As they grow stronger I grow weaker. And I was weak already from taking the poison into myself for Michael. "

His cold fingers reach out to comfort his mate, but he knows he will fall short. "Its... it's better this way, Pantera, " there's hesitancy, "you won't see me die, I will look like this in your mind." Pathetic as he has become-

"I will go to Samuel and tell him Michael is dead, say I killed him... or... or something. " he blinks those ethereal blue eyes, "you'll find, in time, a mate. You'll get to be happy.. thats... that's all I want for you. "

-->>

Joridan presses his fingers to his eyes, "no, don't bother him," is said, "his magic is different, we won't be able to enter or exit. Its... not safe." He hesitates, "but with everyone inside MY head our family can. Everyone we care for." Joridan sighs, "go inside my love, the cold is much for an infant."

---->>

Silas walks with Bailey, feeling the thrum of death and magic in his senses. "Joridan, I can help with your shield." He says, "draw on me." The leader of the caravan nods greatfully.

--->>

Max allows a quiet elf to sew his injuries, the thread pulls but he doesn't move. Morag said my soul mate isn't here. Could he be in Samuel's kingdom? Back in civilization?

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me