♚|| 1x1 with Phire Fenix ||♚

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♚|| 1x1 with Phire Fenix ||♚

Postby Darkanra » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:23 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
Kanra Ayazi | Male | Leader | Black Coats | Form: xXx
    Dark's fingers clenched the gun tightly. Two chambers left, and the truth serum still hadn't made an appearance. If the round he fired now was empty, it would be game over. Jason smirked from across the room and Dark resisted the urge to drop the gun and punch him. He couldn't, however. No doubt Jason had a contingency plan for if Kanra tried to rebel against his plan, and the Black Coat leader was sure he wouldn't be the only one to suffer. Jason's impatient call had him snapping back to reality, and he raised the weapon, aiming for his opponent's shoulder.

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖
Aslak Halseth | Male | Second | Jishin | Form: xXx

zєиιи
Kirai Hellsin | Male | Info broker| Form: xXx
    "Ah, right," Zenin perked up while Alex was inspecting the dried blood in his hair, "do you want a shower or anyth- Alex?" Zenin's brows furrowed as the Black Coat abruptly turned on his heel and walked away. Frown turning into a cheerful smile, Zenin crossed the room after him and grabbed his hand. "Hey, wait a second. No need to be that eager. It will take at least another half hour to get everything in order anyway, so why don't you take a break?" Turning to Anika, he kept hold of Alex as he spoke, "This place is pretty big and has several bathrooms and stuff, does anyone here want anything? We have food too. No point going after Aephon if we're all weaker than we need to be, right? Actually, Zenin was doing more than simply trying to be hospitable. A while ago, he'd installed some cameras in the Emporium to keep track of Jason's movements. What he really needed was some time to check on Dark and organise a few plans. Used to working solo, he'd preferred to do his work without an audience.

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
Aephon Telantes | Male | Leader | Jishin | Form: xXx
    Aephon smiled reassuringly, turning to leave when her next question made him hesitate. She usually knew when he was lying. Without turning around, he said, "yes. I'll be absolutely fine. Jason and Dark will be preoccupied with each other until anything important happens. Go now, I'll see you there." Her hug caught him by surprise, and before he could return the affection, she was gone. Aephon sighed, and began walking in the opposite direction. He hated lying to her, but he hadn't really needed Stella to personally fetch reinforcements. If he needed them, he would just call them in on his phone. The real reason he'd sent her away was because he didn't know what he'd find in the Emporium. For all they knew, Jason was plotting with Dark against the Jishin.

Rounding the corner of a building, his eye alighted on the crooked sign that welcomed new customers into the Emporium with overzealous purple and yellow font. Moving quietly across the street, he made his way down the ally around the back of the Emporium, picking the lock of the building's window and letting himself in. Aephon stepped carefully over the piles of brick-a-brack and toys, aware that if he disturbed anything, Jason would know. Finally reaching the doorway that led to the front of the shop, he peeked out and spotted Dark pointing a gun at Jason. Aephon was confused. Was he missing something? Carelessly, he tried to see better, and a small Rubik cube clattered across the tile floor as he accidently kicked it. Horrified, Aephon watched it in slow motion; every time it hit the ground he felt his heart stop. Head snapping up, he realised Kanra was no longer pointing the weapon at Jason. No, now it was pointed at him. Aephon froze, and raised his hands. Dark flicked the gun, beckoning, and Aephon obliged. He walked slowly towards them until the three were all standing in an awkward triangle, the gun still pointed at Aephon. Damn it all. You messed this one up royally. He though to himself bitterly. Now his only choice was to listen to what they had to say, or hope Stella could get him out of his self-dug grave.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:30 am

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male | Black Coat | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Zenin, Anika

The surprise from somebody grabbing him almost made Alex flinch, but he relaxed when he remembered that it was just Zenin. He waited for Anika and the rest of the Roses to leave before he turned back to face Zenin, gently pulling his hand out of Zenin's grasp. "Yeah, I'll shower if we have the time. And you need to reapply that bandage too," he told Zenin. Alex was about to grab the duffel bag that he had left there earlier before remembering that all of his clothes in there were dirty. "Do you have any clothes I could borrow? I hate putting on dirty clothes, and I haven't really had the chance to do laundry lately," he told Zenin, a bit embarrassed.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Outsider | Location: Streets | Tags: Zenin, Alex

At Zenin's suggestion, Anika's shoulders slumped. He was right. She just felt uneasy knowing that Dark could be in danger. "Alright. We'll stay here for a bit. I'll be raiding your kitchen, though," she told him, exiting them room. Her comrades followed her, and they soon settled down in the kitchen, grabbing various things from the pantry and fridge. "So. How have things been while I was gone?" She asked Jackson, making small talk to see how they all were.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Jishin | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Aephon

Stella glanced behind herself constantly to keep all of her people in check, and started slowing down a bit as they neared the building. She stealthily made her way to the side of the building, sticking close to the wall, peering inside a window. She barely bit back a gasp when she saw that Aephon was being held at gunpoint by Dark. He said he would be careful! "You guys stay here until I signal to come help us if we need it," she told them. They would have an advantage if Dark and Jason didn't know that she had reinforcements. She inspected the window, noticing that it was unlocked. Aephon had probably gone through it earlier. She backed up to the wall behind her, then sprinted for the window. At the last second, she grabbed onto the frame at the top and kicked open the window, swinging herself in in one swift movement. In that moment, she threw her knife at the gun in Dark's hand.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am

((Sorry for the short replies, I'm super tired and writers block is hitting me hard. T-T))

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark was caught. Aephon wasn't to know that the gun only held a truth dart, but if he tried anything and Kanra was forced to fire, he'd only have a fifty percent chance of anything going in his favour. Cocking the weapon, he wavered between Aephon and Jason; he couldn't make his mind up about which threat was more serious. Jason's giggle somehow managed to irritate him, as it echoed in the silence. A silence that was broken as soon as the gun flew out of his hand and clattered against the nearest wall. All three men jumped, reaching for their respective weapons in a reflex reaction.

Dark cursed silently as Stella appeared. He should have known that Aephon's second would never be far behind him.

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    "Sure, I'll do it while you're in the shower," Zenin lied smoothly, before gesturing for Alex to follow him up the stairs and back into his room. "Are we dating? If we are, you don't need to ask to borrow clothes, I thought it was just an accepted couple etiquette." Opening his walk-in wardrobe, he spun around and splayed his arms like a magician. "Voila~ Take whatever you want. I'm guessing you need towels for the shower too, right?" He trailed off into a mumble as he ducked into another cupboard, rummaging through miscellaneous materials. "I'll do your laundry later."

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
    As the gun spun away, Aephon had taken the opportunity to back up until he was standing next to Stella, knives drawn. "Good timing," he murmured quietly to Stella, "you brought the reinforcements?"
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:03 am

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male | Black Coat | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags: Zenin

Alex smiled at Zenin's comment. His heart was warmed by those small reminders that they were, well, dating. "You can shower after I finish. I don't want to hug you while you're all sweaty and beaten up," he told Zenin, a playful smile on his face. His pessimistic thoughts vanished for a moment, but then were quick to return after he left Kirai to enter the bathroom. It was pretty clean, and relaxed him a bit. As he lathered soap over himself, making sure to clean himself as well as possible, he went back to thinking. He was too weak. He was just a burden to Kirai. What if, one day, the same thing happened, but they didn't get saved. He didn't want to be the reason the Black Coats or Kirai got hurt. Would it be better if they were less close?

He sighed as he stepped out of the shower and dried himself off before donning the clothes that he had selected. Since Zenin was taller and broader than him, he had tried to pick the smallest clothes he could find, but the shirt still hung off of him loosely. Luckily, the jeans fit well. He snooped around in the closet a bit before picking out a hoodie, then going downstairs to find Kirai.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-just talking to the other scarlet rose members in the kitchen-

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Jishin | Location: Jason's Emporium | Tags: Aephon, Dark

"Yep. Just signal them and they'll come in if needed," she whispered in reply to Aephon's question, keeping her eyes on Dark. She didn't know exactly how good Jason was, but she had observed before that Dark's power was about the same as Aephon's, and he was also quite clever. She wanted to make sure he couldn't escape this situation. "What now?" She asked Aephon, seeing as how they were all in a standstill. If one person attacked, then there would be chaos. But they would have the upper hand, as long as Zenin, Anika, and Alexander didn't come back. But they were fairly injured, so they probably wouldn't be rushing over. She was reminded of her own injury that still throbbed a bit, but the pain was definitely lessened.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:38 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark sized up his options with a practiced sweep, taking in Stella's bloodied shoulder and the loose wrap of material tied around Aephon's hand. It looked like they'd both taken a bit of a beating and Dark couldn't help but smile grimly. Anika and co. had certainly done a number on them. He was fairly sure he could take one of them down and severely injure the other, but there was an unknown variable in the mix. Jason. "Oooh, what a turnabout! I wonder where it's going to go from here..." Jason laughed creepily, an edge evident in the mirth as he strolled over to the counter of the Emporium. Dark's eyes moved from Stella and Aephon to Jason. Who was the bigger threat?

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    Zenin clicked his tongue at Alex's comment, pretending to be offended but barely repressing a grin. "Touchè." As soon as the other man had gone, Zenin moved across the apartment and into a separate room that acted as his study. Monitors of all shapes and sizes hung on the walls, and a large, u-shaped desk took up most of the floor space. The chair was a classic swivel, with a cushioned, high back and adjustable arm rests. It was one of Kirai's favourite places in Jigoku. Slumping down in the chair, he winced as his shoulder sent a twinge of pain through his system, but he ignored it, fingers flashing over the keyboard in front of the main screen. The screens around him flickered to life, all displaying greyscale images of different areas of the Emporium. As his keen gaze took everything in, his hands curled into fists. "Aephon doesn't waste time, I see." The broker leaned forward, watching events unfold with wide, concerned eyes. Dark was surrounded by enemies.

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
    Aephon watched with an unreadable expression as Jason moved across the room before returning to Dark. It would have worked best of he took Dark and Stella took Jason, but she was injured and he didn't want to risk her. So perhaps it would be best to use reinforcements. However, he had no doubt Jason was planning something. He was always a bit of a player. Not quite the Gamemaster Zenin had been a few years ago, but enough to be a threat, nonetheless. "Jason, let's make a deal. Zenin will be here soon, to rescue him," he jerked his head in Kanra's direction, ignoring the outraged look the other was shooting him, "and we'll distract the others long enough for you to finish him off if you help us with Dark now. He's injured, so it should be easy enough. Just you and him."
    Jason seemed to consider this, one gloved finger tapping his chin as he thought. "An intriguing offer. But I want a failsafe. You have a small habit of going rogue, Aephon... Give me the girl, and you have a deal. I'll help you catch Dark, and then return your toy once Zenin is gone. "
    "She's not a toy," Aephon growled, "her name is Stella. And that's no way I would ever entrust her to you-" He broke off as Kanra moved suddenly, drawing his blade and lunging at Jason.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:23 pm

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Alex found Zenin in a room full of computer monitors, with some sort of camera display showing up on most of the screens. He frowned when he saw Dark and Jason fighting, but there were two others there as well. Stella and Aephon. Well, that was fast. "We have to go soon," he said as he walked over to Zenin. He didn't want to bother Kirai with any of his doubts just yet. Saving Dark was first. He stood behind Zenin's chair, leaning down to hug him and place his chin on the male's shoulder. "I like your clothes. They're comfy. And they remind me of you. I think it's your scent," he told Kirai, placing a light kiss on his cheek.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-just talking to the other scarlet rose members in the kitchen-

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

Stella scowled when Jason suggested using her as collateral. If Aephon agreed, it would be annoying, but she was pretty confident that she would be okay. But she was relieved when Aephon rejected the offer. It also made her a little happy that he cared that much about her. When Dark lunged out of nowhere, she tensed up, but relaxed a bit when he went for Jason. "What do we do?" She asked Aephon. This was good for them, because nobody was attacking them for the moment, and they could take advantage of the situation. To do what, she wasn't sure of yet.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:07 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark had gone for Jason first because he knew that the Emporium owner was planning something bad. He knew for a fact that the other man kept a variety of buttons on the underside of the counter, and as Jason turned towards him with a slight surprise evident in the soft 'o' of his mouth, Kanra barreled into his torso and took them both into the wall behind. Jason cackled before slamming both of his hands over Dark's ears, disorientating him. The Black Coat leader's sight shifted from focused to fuzzy and indistinct shapes as he shook his head, trying to clear it. He felt Jason slip ot from underneath him, watching his coattails vanish as he kneeled on the floor with his head ringing. Using the counter to help him stand, Dark winced as he did so, sight gradually coming back into coherent shapes. He had to find a way to win. Hopefully without harming Anika's Roses in the process, he thought back to the small group on the other side of the store. Hands going to his thighs, he pulled two knives not unlike Aephon's out from where they'd been hidden.

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    "I would kind of hope my clothes smell like me and not Kanra or something..." Kirai snorted, standing up slowly with one hand going to his injured shoulder distractedly. Would Dark hold out while he had a shower? Probably not. "We have to go now. Things are escalating too quickly." With a look of outraged irritation, Zenin brought his fingers away from the bullet hole and stared at the new redness that stained them. Obviously his body was determined to be difficult. The wound had been too agitated in the fight against Aephon and now fresh blood was leaking out. Remembering Alex was still there, he stuffed the hand in his pocket and turned away, heading out of the door faster than what would probably be convincing. "Grab what you need, we're going now." He hurried down the stairs, grabbing a long coat (bc he's super edgy and just has that lying around) and a few knives and guns. Turning to Anika he said, "grab what you need, we're leaving now. Dark's in trouble. Jason and Aephon are together."

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
    Aephon smiled slightly as he watched Dark shakily get to his feet, and in response to the knives being drawn, Aephon unsheathed his own. Without taking his eyes of the slowly advancing opponent, Aephon murmured to Stella, "we want to catch him, alive if possible. Without their leader, the Black Coats will be powerless. However, if he dies, it's not that big a deal." Dark growled as he launched himself at the pair, honeyed eyes seeming to glow orange in the dim lights of the Emporium, leaving trails through the air. Aephon leaped forwards, knives clashing as he stepped between Stella and Kanra, parrying the strike away. They came at each other again and again, the echo of metal loud in the confines of the building. Jason strolled slowly over to Stella, hands clasped behind his back.
    "Ferocious, aren't they? You know about their history of course. It's intriguing that they both kept those knives: four out of a set of eight identical ones. I wonder if the other two still have theirs...?"
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:49 am

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Alex sighed. They rarely got any time together. He brought along some of his knives and a handgun, following Zenin out. He still hadn't rebandaged his shoulder, like he had said he would. But Dark would be their first priority, especially since Aephon and Stella were already there. He and Kirai were soon joined by Anika and the Roses, and they exited quietly. "So. Your plan?" He asked Zenin. He supposed that if the other Scarlet Rose members were also at the Emporium, they could easily take down Aephon, Stella, and Jason. But Jason and Aephon were both cunning, so they probably had a number of tricks up their sleeves. But Kirai was also clever, and Alex hoped that he would have some sort of idea of Aephon's and Jason's situations.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Anika jumped up at Zenin's words, and her Roses followed her out. She checked that she had all of her weapons, and perked up when Alex asked Zenin for a plan. Knowing that Dark was possibly in danger made her jittery and nervous, so she was eager to help as soon as possible. She also didn't like knowing that Aephon and Stella were already at the emporium. Jason's presence was also bothersome. He creeped her out, and he also seemed a bit insane, but he was also powerful, and those two traits mixed together were very dangerous.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

Stella's eyes followed Jason. She faced him defensively, ready if he decided to pounce on her. His comment surprised her a little. The fact that Aephon and Dark had both kept their knives was a bit heart-warming, despite the situation. She had always found it sad that such good childhood friends would find themselves at each other's necks. She didn't want to reply to Jason. She knew that he was tricky, and didn't want to give him any information or advantage over them. She also wasn't sure of his fighting capabilities, but it was safe to assume that he was pretty good, so she kept her guard up.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:04 am

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀
    Dark kicked upwards, and Aephon snapped his head to the side as his boot brushed the side of his head like a gentle caress. There was the briefest of pauses as they locked eyes, before they both moved simultaneously, Dark bringing his kick back down like a pickaxe as Aephon swept his blades upwards in a cross. Dark blocked, cussing as he broke off his own attack to defend again. They slashed at each other repeatedly, neither able to gain the upper hand. Five minutes in, and both were breathing heavily as they stumbled away from each other, catching their breath. Aephon had a shallow slash across his cheek, and Dark bore a few gashes up his forearms. "Huh, I can't believe you two are working together," he wiped a hand across his split lip, "to think I could have saved myself the trouble of coming here."

𝘼𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖

zєиιи
    "Plan?" Zenin laughed darkly, an edge present where there was none before, "do I look like I have a plan? I just come up with these things on the fly." He led the group down the alleyways of the city, once so familiar, but now the shadows loomed threateningly. He clenched his teeth and picked up the pace, praying that Dark had enough common sense to stay alive until they got there. Jason was going to be an issue, since Zenin was in no shape to fight, and the Emporium owner quite possibly wanted him dead. However, that would mean he would be focused on the broker rather than the others, so they had a better chance against Aephon and Stella. Reaching into his pocket as they walked, he pulled out one of his handguns, checking the clip before replacing it. Things were going to get messy.

ᏗᏋᎮᏂᎧᏁ
    "Your optimism would never have allowed that." Aephon retorted softly, "you could never let sleeping dogs lie, could you?" Dark grimaced, before raising his blades again. Aephon did the same, and they circled one another again, both aiming to gain the upper hand.

Jason sighed. "Not much fun to talk to, are you?"
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:42 am

♠ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʟᴇᴇ ♠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male | Black Coat | Location: Streets | Tags: Zenin

Alex sighed again. No plan. Well this would be fun. As they rounded the corner and the store's sign came into view, Alex paused. "People. In that alley next to the emporium. And they aren't Black Coats. Your people, Anika?" He asked, but when she shook her head, he cursed. "So they're Jishin's. Hm. Anika and I could go in and try to help Dark escape as you and the Roses hold off these people," he suggested to Zenin. Alex definitely didn't want Kirai getting into a serious fight after what he had already gone through. He had assumed that the people at the back of the shop that he had seen on the camera footage were more of Anika's Roses. They could help fend off Jishin as well.

✿ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Anika let out a soft sigh when Zenin admitted that he had no plan, but she was hopeful that they would still be successful in helping Dark. She stopped walking when she saw Alex freeze, and at his words, she too noticed a few shifting shadows in the alley. At his question, she shook her head, confirming the worst possible situation. "I'm fine with that," she commented on Alex's plan. She readied her own firearms and tensed up, ready to charge into the store. She made eye contact with her subordinates, silently asking if they were ready. They could almost read each other's minds, with how much time they had spent together. Top priority was getting their own people out of there to help defend against Jishin, and then after that was Dark. Of course, she would be focused on the getting-Dark-out part.

✦sᴛᴇʟʟᴀ ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍs✦

"I prefer to not talk to people who aren't confirmed to be my ally at the moment. Especially somebody as... cunning as you," she replied, attempting to sound nonchalant. But in reality, she was still scared of accidentally letting something slip. But she also didn't want to throw around careless insults, because she didn't know how Jason would react. At the moment, she just needed to keep her guard up and make sure that Aephon didn't end up fighting against both Dark and Jason.

❄ғʀᴇʏᴀ ᴀxᴇʟ❄
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Female | Koritan | Location: Zenin's Office | Tags:

Freya's heels clacked loudly on the pavement as she made her way to Zenin's office, her white dress swaying at her thighs. She sighed once the building came to view. It had been at least a full year since she had last seen him. And she missed him. She had been a wreck after he "died." She wouldn't talk to anybody, and started taking out her anger and sadness out on her targets. But now she was furious. He had faked his death, and let her, his own girlfriend, believe that he was dead. Then he showed up a few months later in some other city, and now she had finally tracked him back to Jigoku. She had tried calling him and his office earlier, but there was no answer, so she had no choice but to go herself. She knocked on the door of the office, but there was no reply. He was out somewhere then. Freya had heard of conflicts between the Black Coats and Jishin, so Kirai was most likely out trying to help Dark. Even if he was supposed to be neutral, Freya knew that Zenin did choose sides once in a while. She sat down on the sidewalk, wondering if she should wait here or go out looking for him.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me