Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:28 pm

Kwin
She blinked at his words before nodding vigorously, not previously thinking that she would need to lead them. "Oh oh, right. My bad." She said with an apologetic and tentative smile. "The fields, past the edge of town." She offered for explanation, glancing out to the distance as she envisioned all that Tyler was facing right now. Was there just one of them? Had a whole group arrived? Was he... already dead? Swallowing, she cleared her thoughts away before explaining how Jake and their pack could work around the foothills and the forest to take up the rear. "This way. I fear Tyler needs our assistance sooner rather than later." Kwin said, her expression grim as she began to lead the way to the forest clearings.

Hunter
"It is justified" He hissed angrily, hearing the group of hunters that had come with him rustling in the edge of the forest where they waited. "Your kind hurt us every time you rear your ugly heads. Monsters, menaces to society. Mistakes." When his fist landed against his face, the hunter breathed out a wicked chuckle. Twisting away quickly, he narrowly avoided the first swipe of the knife before the second one caught him by surprise. Gritting his teeth, the hunter withdrew quickly, no longer pinning Tyler as he hissed in pain and stepped back. "I'm not playing anymore." The hunter growled lowly, pulling a silver knife out before holding it up as he readied himself and ignored the injury he just sustained
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:40 pm

Alex
Nodding to Kwin. "Its fine, just yhe pack isnt going to listen if you direct them." Yowling for them to pick up pace and provided redirection. "Do you know how many have you seen them yet?" He questioned shifting in his leathers following her into the Forrest clearing.

Tyler
He rolled his eyes, of course this guy thought the worst. It's was a never ending battle. Why would this guy believe Tyler when this hunter has lived all his life with this rage and fear. Tyler couldn't obsolve that in an hour. His hearing picked up the sound of yowling. He knew Kwin had done something. He was grateful but hoped she wasn't walking into this fight. Tyler's blood dried in certain parts of his body as it stopped bleeding. But cracked with every movement. "The only monster here is you. I'll say it again to you. You seem to think all the supernaturals are bad but they aren't! We help humans more then we harm." Tyler growled out, gripping the knife he already stole from the hunter. Typically, he had another. He was never planing to play by the rules. Tyler gave up sliding the knife into his pocket and pulled out the gun he'd been holding onto. With shaking hands he cocked the hammer back and pointed. "Last chance I'm offering you to make peace and walk away." He warned eyebrows narrowed, watching for any moment. Tyler wasn't leaving anything to chance anymore. He was done trying.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:41 pm

Kwin
She nodded at that. "I won't step on any toes." She says, not even wanting to try to tell his people what to do or how to do it. "I know there are at least a few dozen in the area. Probably fifty or more." Kwin says, thinking of all the encounters she had personally had and the rumors and reports she had heard.

Hunter
He scoffed at the words before laughing again, the knife spinning in his fingers. "You are a scourge that needs to be eradicated." He said lowly. The hunter raised his knife, looking at the man before him. The monstrosity. His eyes narrowed as he saw the gun emerge from the pocket, and he eyed Tyler carefully. His words made the hunter sneer. "Set the gun down, boy." He growled out. "If you shoot me, the rest of them will jump on you like hounds." He said, tilting his head toward where the rest of the hunters waited in the line of trees. "You'd never stand a chance."
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:12 pm

(on real computer now lol so maybe faster now :P)

Alex
He seemed to understand that they were gonna be out numbered, but that didn't seem to bother him much. They done more with less. Though his pack as been scary in size it didn't mean that everyone here was able to do fighting like him and his beta. But it wasn't an issue, they were fighting humans, and what human can withstand the brute strength of a wolf or a barrel of a gun. This was in their favor from the start. These hunters had it all backwards. "I wouldn't think that you would have. Just maybe had a few giggle." He stated with a little laugh himself. He eyed his beta packing a huge gun, but Jakes teeth were out and ready to get dirty if it came to that. As they got to the clearing he could hear what he could only assume was Tyler. His moved around in the pit behind the hunters, taking out a few in stealth to not alert the others and dragging them away when they weeded out a good amount of them he waited for Tyler to give his signal.

Tyler
Spitting a mixture of blood and well spit he watched the Hunter. Shaking his head. He was anything but. Maybe humans needed to leave this world. The supernaturals were the superior race, better, faster, and strong still. But why did this guy of all guys want to fight it all out. Boy, that was laughable. Did he even know how old Tyler really was, or was he just grasping at straws? Tyler narrowed his eyes to the Hunter, not moving an inch. "I think you underestimated me, because you think I came alone." He stated simply before firing the gun into the air. Alex's roar tore through the open space before the screaming started. "I was never alone, that was your first mistake." He smiled coughing hard standing there he finally lowered his gun, thinking that the hunter might stop now that Tyler was in checkmate.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:53 pm

Kwin
She couldn't help but chuckle at that, giving a nod. She was certain his pack would find her ridiculous, trying to command them in any way. Well, it would have been ridiculous for sure. Hearing the gun shoot, her heart felt like it bobbed in her throat. Was that Tyler? Was he hurt? Moving with them through the forest, Kwin stepped around various hunters and underbrush, desperate now to get to him. She should have never let him go alone.

Hunter
He raised an incredulous eyebrow as he heard the fiend's words. The gun shot sounded and the hunter's expression fell. A mixture of shock and anger painted his features, and he grit his teeth at Tyler's remark and smile. "I'm done with you." He said, voice low and laced with poison before he pounced. At his movement, the other hunters moved from their position in the trees, understanding that their leader was done playing around. The hunter moved, slashing toward Tyler with the opening he saw, that gun lowering in hope of truce. Such weakness
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:47 pm

(lol I had alex's pack out behind the soliders :P)
Alex
Shaking out his fur as he became the big beast. The hunters were being taking out one by one, he didn't think that the hunter knew half his forces was out of time. While there were deaths on both sides there was more to be had on the humans side which is what should be happening. It was going how he imagined it, though he didn't want to lose anyone at all but sometimes there has to be death to reign peace. He looked at Kwin sneaking in to see Tyler. Alex stepped infront of her. "Don't make me take you back. Stay out of sight. Don't let someone died because he were stupid and couldn't wait." He growled through fanged teeth.

Tyler
Staring long and hard he was amazing that the hunter had any idea he was going to lose this battle. He had the winning numbers not him. Noting the lunge and yelped and dropped to avoid his slash. "When will you get that you aren't gonna win here?!" He question with a laugh, lifting himself off the ground with one hand. Eyeing the hunter watching for his next move.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:23 am

((oh I had the hunters moving in to attack Tyler. Sorry for being confusing!))

Kwin
Her eyes widened in surprise and a bit of fear as the wolf stepped in front of her, blocking her path. Frowning, she breathed out a disappointed huff. His words rang true- she would likely misstep and get herself or someone else killed. "I'm sorry." Kwin said, her eyes meeting his only for a moment before she looked down to the ground. She was acting rashly, and needed to think things through. No matter how desperately she wanted to see Tyler. Exhaling another sign, Kwin moved back, deciding it best to follow the others instead of trying to sneak ahead.

Hunter
"It doesn't matter if I win!" He snapped, growing tired of the discussion Tyler was trying to have. "What matters is how many of your kind I can eradicate before I die. Starting with you." He sneered before lunging again. A few hunters moved from the treeline, heading to surround Tyler now, alone in the field. Silver weapons gleamed in the dying light, the sky painted shades of red and orange as the sun continued to set.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:46 pm

(its all good my posts are confusing sometimes and I need to start rereading them I just get so excited that I just post it.)

Alex
He was thankful that she had listened to him. Though he wasn't against locking her up in a room. No one needed to die pointless, and that would be the case if she didn't listen to him. It's a war and they needed all the bodies they needed. His claws were flexing with the thoughts of fighting. "No need to be sorry, just use that brain of yours that I know is somewhere in there. You got me here. That takes a lot. Don't doubt yourself. You are strong, just out of practice. Tyler has made a nest in your heart, made you soft, and you lost the aggressive side of you. Find it again. Please Kwin, you won't survive the war if you don't." Sighing, his eyes rolling for a second. He was about to say something else but decided against it. He said what he needed to mostly. War is cruel and a lot of humanity disappears along with it. Alex's ears picked up a lot of movement. He knew it wouldn't be good, but a peace treaty, he couldn't interfere with. Until one was agreed upon or one came up dead. Alex was merely there to weed out the complications. He knew Tyler needed to do this on his own. Though since Kwin asked if things got too hairy and Tyler looked to be in trouble or close to death, Alex was to interject. That was the plan. Alex let out a low growl into the air, it seemed small, but it vibrated enough for the pack to know what he needed. "Tyler isn't making any progress, Infact he is going backwards. We need to pull him out. You are still okay with that, correct?" He asked raising a brow, shifting in a fighting stance, moving from one foot to the other slowly. His wolf howled in his mind ready for a fight. The sun falling the rest of the way behind the hills, taking with it the last bit of daylight.

Tyler
He was frustrated at this... This conversation was going nowhere. Tyler almost missed the lunge his enemy made, almost, it had caught his side though. Tyler grunted and bending slightly from the sudden pain. His skin burned from the sliver. This wasn't a fight he knew that he'd win alone, but he wasn't he had help they just needed to get here. Taking a deep breath to get himself calm and stave off some pain. This war was what he wanted to avoid but it seemed that he wouldn't get that. He just wanted to go to the little coffee shop again. The normal stuff he use to enjoy. Shaking his thoughts, glaring at the hunter before bolting at him dropping the gun entirely. The others coming closer to him didn't faze him. He'd been surrounded since arriving, only difference now was that they were in a tight circle. But that didn't stop Tyler from doing anything. If he was to die, then the hunter would be going out with him. Tyler swiftly pulled out the knife in his back pocket as he closed the distance between them once again and aimed for the center of the Hunter's chest. The time for talk was over.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:44 am

((girl same! I always get so excited lol. I'm trying to leave out major detail so it stays mild, but hopefully you can picture their fighting 😅))

Kwin
Her eyes flashed as she listened to him, an expression of recognition contriteness. Was she being too soft? Had she let go of too much of what she was before meeting Tyler? Too much of that monstrous, aggressive side? Her stomach twists in knots at the idea that she had become too little, too weak, and too soft. Her eyes narrow, nose scrunching as she mentally tries to process what she should do. Alex had truth to his words, as abrasive and even offensive as they were. But maybe right now she needed to be aggressive and fight again, until they could actually have peace. Her expression hardened, and Kwin gave a single nod before worry flashed in her eyes. "Yes." Kwin says immediately. "Please don't let him die." She adds, a bit of desperation appearing in her voice. She couldn't lose him, not now. He was probably trying to negotiate peace while being mauled. "I'll go with you." She offers, and her bones are already shifting, skin giving way to fur and feathers as she shifts.

Hunter
He laughed wickedly as the knife hit flesh, blood spraying. "If you'd hold still we can be over with this quickly." He sneered. His eyes widened is surprise as Tyler discarded the gun and charged, and the hunter tried to brace himself. The two of their knives flashed in the dying light and he growled, feeling the tip of Tyler's blade pierce his skin even as he tried to block the attack. Cursing, he quickly moved on his feet, jaw clenching against the pain as he swung again now that the two of them were so close together. Move, push, slash, block, swipe. It was like a dance of ire and madness as the two of them fought, their blades tasting blood and leaving wounds on the both of them. And the other hunters closed in, slowly, like a pack of hungry hyenas. Within moments, Tyler found himself being prodded and shoved by at least five of them, no longer wanting to play around but instead wanting to end the supernatural vermin that wanted to preach peace. If he spoke for all of his kind, then they figured taking him out would devastate the others. And why not make an example of him? Their silver weapons glinted, flashing as the group of hunters stopped holding back and pounced at Tyler
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:47 pm

(Lol I'm glad it isn't just me getting excited. And yeah I wanna write so much more then I remember child friendly so I gotta tone it down :P)

Alex
He watches he for a long moment as she worked through her thoughts, he could understand why Tyler liked her and why she was trying to do anything she could, stupid or not to help him. But there was a point where it wasn't just about that anymore. Her words brought him back to the front. Of course he wasn't going to lose Tyler. It was Alex's job to get Tyler out of the fire. Alec kinda smirked at her change, had she taken this to heart. Will she find her firece nature again? "Now this is what I'm talked about. That took to long." He chuckled giving her a nurt nod before waving her to follow. He set a strong pace running to meet up with the other and take out these hunters.

Tyler
He couldn't hold back if bird like call. He could growl but since he wasn't a creature that usually growled it sounded unnatural. "And if you agreed to peace no one would have to die." He snapped, happy to have done something to the hunter. But that quickly evaporated when the hunter jumped and lunged. It was quick, Tyler was using all the energy he had saved up to just be out of range. How did he move so fast. It wasn't human. Or was Tyler really that ill equipped to deal with this. With every wound he gave he got one back. His body shook trying to keep up. The extra people weren't lost on Tyler he knew the were there way before they started to push him. Tyler found himself lacking the strength to fight all of them. "Please, guys we don't need to fight this fight. It's not a war you want. We won't be the only ones dying here. You will to, your babies, countless innocent lives. Please think about this." He pleaded seeing the hunters pounce at him he was able to avoid a few but not all of them sliver sinking into his burning skin. Howling as he slipped, his knees hitting the ground. It took everything to try to get up but he hadn't had much left to give. This fight was going on to long. Tyler couldn't understand why theses hunters wouldn't listen to him. They wanted a blood bath.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me